Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Default The Mega Mage 3v3 Ctf Tournament

Mega Mage Competition Will be here Soon

No of Teams: 6 (18 players in all maybe more)
    Type: Team Elimination

Level Requirement: 55-56
    Gear Requirements: You do not have to have Mega Mage I just liked the name. Any gear will work but NO FORGOTTEN ITEMS.

What is this Tournament: This will be a 3v3 Ctf Tournament Team Elimination. 1st one to 5 will win the round and advance to the next round. This will continue until we have our winners. Their are no winners/loser brackets here, if you get eliminated from the match your out for good. So bring your best skills to the table and show them what you got. I will match up the teams deciding who verses who so it will be random.

Time of the Tournament: If I can get prizes the tournament will be on as soon as possible.

How to Join: All you have to do is post here with all your participants and a substitute is highly recommended. I will put the participants below the information of the tournament.

Rules: These rules will be followed or automatic disqualification will be applied to the team. If one person doesn't follow a rule the whole team is disqualified. So pick people you trust!
    1. Have to have a lvl 55-56 Mage
    2. No raging/flaming or trash talking will be allowed.
    3. No forgotten Items or your team will be disqualified.
    4. Each Ctf match has to have a password or it does not count.
    5. You must have a screenshot to prove you have won/loss from either team if screenshots are not available Chickenrunnn (hopefully) or myself has to see the score at the end of the game.
    6. No trolling (aka leaving when your about to die) or your team will be disqualified make sure you have stable connection because if you leave your whole team loses and the other team advances forward.
    7. Most importantly have fun be respectful and just enjoy the game.

Participants- Team 1 includes Flacks Noodles and Zapoke. Team 2 is iiblitz iigrace and iirose sub is iihero.

Prizes!!!
    Not announced yet!

I'll let you guys know when the tournament starts if it ever does. TO BE CLEAR THE TOURNAMENT HAS NOT STARTED YET. So get your teams together and wait until I say then you guys can post them here. I hope this tournament will start soon. Thanks Bye
    Last edited by Traebeles99; 10-02-2012 at 07:34 AM.
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=23165&d=1358582883
    Legends Don't Die They Just Fade...