Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Post your the glitches you found in PL here!

Guardian of Alterra CrimsonTider's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    904 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Yich View Post
    Ive left the word "Eleven" on at least eleven different threads by now. The difference is I know when my posts are non constructive, and it's generally intentional. I point out his post because obviously he doesnt understand that this thread is discussion of PL, and even if it is in the wrong forum, this is the perfect forum to post wrongly into. General discussion covers everything, so by even saying PL in his thread, the title is properly placed. As far as being constructive, the thread showed me a couple cool glitches, which is constructive enough to not be in violation of the ToS. That means Legendfb's post was both incorrect and non constructive. Im sure he was ignorant of this, so I made sure to inform him.

Crim, if any of my posts offend you, feel free to report them. This isnt the first time youve told me what you think of the quality of my posts, and really I dont see any point in it. Report it and move on, I know what Im doing. Every post I have has some kind of meaning behind it. Even if Im just saying "Eleven".
    LOL... I don't allow teenagers posting on a forum about a game to offend me. I am simply stating my observation. It doesn't matter how you word it, explain it, or what not, a useless post is useless unless you are admitting to trolling others for the sake of trolling. It's called hypocrisy.

And I don't report every single post I don't agree with. Just the ones I feel are completely inappropriate or what I consider "Internet bullying."
    CrimsonTider::Astuteness::Crim::CrimzonTider::IBec kon::Houndstooth
    WreckzNEffect::Intuitive::Kinesiology::Crimagical: :Killtastrophe::SsgtSlaughter::Transfixion
    Arrownaut::Crimtacular::Funkdified::CrimJr

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    299 Posts

Also my favorite is when, you go to AO town and u run to where the 3 portals are if u go to the left one u can glitch through the corner, its fun because u can go behind and under all the AO scenary/mountain, this one still active

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    315 Posts

#them
    #hax
    #pureINT
    #mages

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

and it's generally intentional. I point out his post because obviously he doesnt understand that this thread is discussion of PL, and even if it is in the wrong forum, this is the perfect forum to post wrongly into. General discussion covers everything
    No wonder, how new members break rules sometime, as this 1.8k senior member has to say this type things.

Pl general discussion forums covers everything, so why devs seperated this forum into so many sub-forums, do you have any Idea? So next time whenever someone need to start new thread anything about pl, post in general discussion?, no matter what it is, such as a new guild, have to buy something, pvp suggestion and make chaos, cause there should not be any order, rule etc.

Think before posting, just 1.8k posts doesn't make you superior.

I've been a member of few top class forums of the net, seen their moderation, something odd, they delete the thread, this types of mentality only can be, in a gaming forum, and its fair enough, as it's a game.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    235 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonTider View Post
    LOL... I don't allow teenagers posting on a forum about a game to offend me.
    I fail to see how my age is relevant, unless you're trying to belittle me and anything I have to say based on the fact that Im a teen. Seems like you're lashing out a bit with that one, Crim, perhaps because you realize you were wrong to point out my pointless posts anyway. My earlier post in this thread pointed out his clear hypocrisy that can be derived from ignorance. He was under the impression that this thread is non constructive, and Ive proved him wrong, and also called his post non constructive. Im sure he now knows the error in his ways. The difference between him and I is that I know when my posts are non constructive. I only pointed his out because he was being rude to the OP. Had he said anything that wasnt rude and yet non constructive, I wouldnt have cared. Clearly you care about my pointless posts, if you didnt you wouldnt have said anything. Though we both may be hypocrites in this situation, I am the hypocrite that meant well, and he is the hypocrite that meant to offend. Take his side though, I c hao u r.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Yich For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    235 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by legendfb View Post
    No wonder, how new members break rules sometime, as this 1.8k senior member has to say this type things.

Pl general discussion forums covers everything, so why devs seperated this forum into so many sub-forums, do you have any Idea? So next time whenever someone need to start new thread anything about pl, post in general discussion?, no matter what it is, such as a new guild, have to buy something, pvp suggestion and make chaos, cause there should not be any order, rule etc.

Think before posting, just 1.8k posts doesn't make you superior.

I've been a member of few top class forums of the net, seen their moderation, something odd, they delete the thread, this types of mentality only can be, in a gaming forum, and its fair enough, as it's a game.
    If the OP wasnt sure on where to post this, the general discussion was his best bet, like it or not. As far as my post couny is concerned, ive never made any reference to that. Ever. You did though, which pretty much shows your opinion on that. Maybe when you get a few more posts you'll learn not to lace so much rudeness into your posts.

Edit: and seriously you're making a mountain out of a mole hill. The mods/devs have a move thread option for a reason. If you really wanted to do anyone any favors you'd have reported it for "wrong section/forum" and maybe PMed the OP to check which forum he posts his threads into in the future, and explain nicely where he could have put this one. You could have even told him you asked a dev to move it for him to set things right. But you didnt do that. You broke the ToS more so than this guy did, and you're annoying about it. If you werent so rude and annoying about it, I really wouldnt care.
    Last edited by Yich; 04-06-2013 at 09:10 PM.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Yich For This Useful Post:

Guardian of Alterra CrimsonTider's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    904 Posts

I fail to see how my age is relevant, unless you're trying to belittle me and anything I have to say based on the fact that Im a teen. Seems like you're lashing out a bit with that one, Crim, perhaps because you realize you were wrong to point out my pointless posts anyway. My earlier post in this thread pointed out his clear hypocrisy that can be derived from ignorance. He was under the impression that this thread is non constructive, and Ive proved him wrong, and also called his post non constructive. Im sure he now knows the error in his ways. The difference between him and I is that I know when my posts are non constructive. I only pointed his out because he was being rude to the OP. Had he said anything that wasnt rude and yet non constructive, I wouldnt have cared. Clearly you care about my pointless posts, if you didnt you wouldnt have said anything. Though we both may be hypocrites in this situation, I am the hypocrite that meant well, and he is the hypocrite that meant to offend. Take his side though, I c hao u r.
    Just stop, Yich. You're now digging which is below you.
    CrimsonTider::Astuteness::Crim::CrimzonTider::IBec kon::Houndstooth
    WreckzNEffect::Intuitive::Kinesiology::Crimagical: :Killtastrophe::SsgtSlaughter::Transfixion
    Arrownaut::Crimtacular::Funkdified::CrimJr

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    235 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonTider View Post
    Just stop, Yich. You're now digging which is below you.
    Temporary cease fire accepted.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

The mods/devs have a move thread option for a reason. If you really wanted to do anyone any favors you'd have reported it for "wrong section/forum" and maybe PMed the OP to check which forum he posts his threads into in the future, and explain nicely where he could have put this one. You could have even told him you asked a dev to move it for him to set things right. But you didnt do that. You broke the ToS more so than this guy did, and you're annoying about it. If you werent so rude and annoying about it, I really wouldnt care.
    you're now trying be constructive, proving, whatever you post-ed before was desperate troll.

You'r constructive post is - tell mods to move the thread, where? It's like creating a thread called 'pl discussion' in the pl general discussion section and say post whatever you wanna say about pl, post here. Meaning you didn't understand whatever I said, and started to troll.

Secondly, if I broke TOS? Need some example, how often you did that, in your earlier posts? In your defination.

Not being rude, but I really don't get this hyprocrit mentality, for example, a rusher says 'why you rushing, it's a bad thing'

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    235 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by legendfb View Post
    you're now trying be constructive, proving, whatever you post-ed before was desperate troll.

You'r constructive post is - tell mods to move the thread, where? It's like creating a thread called 'pl discussion' in the pl general discussion section and say post whatever you wanna say about pl, post here. Meaning you didn't understand whatever I said, and started to troll.

Secondly, if I broke TOS? Need some example, how often you did that, in your earlier posts? In your defination.

Not being rude, but I really don't get this hyprocrit mentality, for example, a rusher says 'why you rushing, it's a bad thing'
    They're going to put this up on a wall and in text books one day. Such well written and valid points, you've both baffled me and left me speechless. Good game my friend.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    235 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Whirlzap View Post
    #1 candidate for getting a gold star.

Go troll the LoL forums k
    Would that be a step forward in my journey? Im scared of the LoL forums, I dont wanna be a newbie...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    315 Posts

Would that be a step forward in my journey? Im scared of the LoL forums, I dont wanna be a newbie...
    Yes, it'll move you up from the rank of Troll.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    235 Posts

Yes, it'll move you up from the rank of Troll.
    Starting tomorrow Ill be a member of the LoL forums.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    315 Posts

Starting tomorrow Ill be a member of the LoL forums.
    But then who will take the role of Forum Troll?
    Don't go yet k
    /needs substitute

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    235 Posts

But then who will take the role of Forum Troll?
    Don't go yet k
    /needs substitute
    Dudetus has it more than under control. If he dies gimme a call. He better leave his rep bars willed to me...

Edit: delete some of your messages whirl, imma PM you sometime.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    315 Posts

Yich is da glitch.

/rapbattlego

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    235 Posts

wow u troll it's not Dudetus it's dudetus

gudj0b
    I have failed. Harikari is my only option.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    315 Posts

I have failed. Harikari is my only option.
    You be a glitch now.
    /rapbattlecommence

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    235 Posts

You be a glitch now.
    /rapbattlecommence
    I choose my battles. Not here, not today. No worthy opponent in sight. #forealdoe delete some PMs so i dont get banned for non constructive posts. Gotta pm u somethin anyway.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MightyMicah View Post
    You are the man. This thread was an awesome idea. This is exactly where it should be posted as well. However, this thread is a prime example of how trolling can ruin a thread. If I can, I'll edit in a picture of a glitch I did awhile back.

Boom-

Thanks! @Yich I don't find this thread useless at all if it is why do I get so many replies about glitches in PL?

Here's the pic I accidentally deleted

PL:
    Wolffle-L74 PANDA Wolfflei-L4 Ranger xD Wolffleii-L52 Penguin Wolffleiii-L22 Mage Wolffleiiii-L33 Rhino Wolfflehelper-L10 Alterran Bird Helper