Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Clarifying Arcane Hooks and Mythic Helms In the Next Expansion

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Have you guys played other MMOs? It's a loot reroll. After people spend all their time and gold getting gear it simply is worthless I'm the next expansion. Sell your stuff so you can afford the new items when they come out!

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

-edit-
    double post
    Last edited by Jellowpy; 04-07-2013 at 06:54 AM.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Reread argument on other post ... Other mmos like WoW 1-2 yrs per expansion Vs Arcane Legend 2months
    Spend more than a month farming or gettiing lucky enjoy ur best gear for couple of weeks if lucky...

No one is arguing about what you have said only problem is lack of future planning for supposedly rarest item ingame not thinking that cost and hard work aqcuiring VERY RARE items in Arcane Legend is not worth the satisfaction for a gamer because of how fast we roll updates .. Updates that are very much welcome because we are playing a mobile game wherein we need new fresh things in a short period of time , only problem is they need to give importance on how much work and money gamers have spent to acquire this supposedly very very rare arcane items..

About your question yes have played Ragnarok Online, Dragon Nest Sea .,World of Warcraft and some other mmorpgs thats why i think i have an idea on how things work on mmorpgs...
    Last edited by Jellowpy; 04-07-2013 at 07:59 AM.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jellowpy For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    315 Posts

This is getting ridiculous...

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mysticaleagle For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jellowpy View Post
    Reread argument on other post ... Other mmos like WoW 1-2 yrs per expansion Vs Arcane Legend 2months
    Spend more than a month farming or gettiing lucky enjoy ur best gear for couple of weeks if lucky...

No one is arguing about what you have said only problem is lack of future planning for supposedly rarest item ingame not thinking that cost and hard work aqcuiring VERY RARE items in Arcane Legend is not worth the satisfaction for a gamer because of how fast we roll updates .. Updates that are very much welcome because we are playing a mobile game wherein we need new fresh things in a short period of time , only problem is they need to give importance on how much work and money gamers have spent to acquire this supposedly very very rare arcane items..

About your question yes have played Ragnarok Online, Dragon Nest Sea .,World of Warcraft and some other mmorpgs thats why i think i have an idea on how things work on mmorpgs...
    Yeah I agree with u! Guess what, I just sold off all my locked crates and not going to bother achieving an arcane weapon for my warrior! It's sort of like when I had the cap ax with 80% buff worth over 100k, and now it's worth less than 8k since the nerf. I don't see a point in blowing plats and try my luck at extremely rare items if they're not going to survive in the long run. I'll just use remaining plats on plat pets 400k for nexus? 500k for malison? 130plat will take care of that!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zanpakuto For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

TBH thats how i feel too i have a lvl 26 warrior too just waitin for his time to shine but with this current news i think i wont be bothering with even tryin to get his arcane weapon unlike with my rogue that i have tried moving heaven and earth just to get her Arcane weapon .. Not worth it really

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jellowpy View Post
    TBH thats how i feel too i have a lvl 26 warrior too just waitin for his time to shine but with this current news i think i wont be bothering with even tryin to get his arcane weapon unlike with my rogue that i have tried moving heaven and earth just to get her Arcane weapon .. Not worth it really
    Yah just enjoy the hooks for now! At least u have them! I'm still waiting for the day one comes out from an elite pirate chest! But at least now I no longer stress over over it it and other arcane items to come! I think only pet eggs will be worth money later on.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I understand that the L26 Hook and Helms will still drop from the Pirate Elite chest, but will the other items in the chest be at the new Level cap? Or will the chests forever have only L26 gear?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    738 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DraftingDave View Post
    I understand that the L26 Hook and Helms will still drop from the Pirate Elite chest, but will the other items in the chest be at the new Level cap? Or will the chests forever have only L26 gear?
    Judging by this season, the chests will drop L30 items.

AL: Rare (Rogue)/Common (Warrior)/Mythic (Sorcerer)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Aedenos View Post
    Judging by this season, the chests will drop L30 items.
    Then do you think they'd be a good investment right now? Buy them "cheap" and then sell them to the new Lv31's needing new gear? Or will there be a new version of Elite Pirate chests that will trump the current ones?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DraftingDave View Post
    Then do you think they'd be a good investment right now? Buy them "cheap" and then sell them to the new Lv31's needing new gear? Or will there be a new version of Elite Pirate chests that will trump the current ones?
    Well there will be a new chest coming from the nordr maps which will contain the new gear up to lvl 31. Just like it was with the normal chests from brackenridge maps, then came the banded chests from the dead city maps, then the pirate chest from the kraken maps, and now there will be a new chest - with some name that sts will come up with - to come from the new maps. And if also done like last time only the new chests will have the lvl capped gear (in this case 31) and the normal, banded, and pirate will only go up to lvl 30. This prevents people from buying up a bunch of the previous top chests when they r cheap before update, and opening after. So if those chests did give capped gear, then there would be a fast overpopulation of top gear, making prices real low (we could never have that ). This would also make the prices of the new chests lower since they r not as needed. And that would make it easier to get arcane and mythic gear (could never have that either ). I hope this makes since and answers ur question. Have a nice day.
    Last edited by Erdnase; 04-10-2013 at 02:45 PM.
    ERDNASE
    Retired Co-Master/Guild Elder of
    CHIVALROUS UNION

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Erdnase For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Erdnase View Post
    Well there will be a new chest coming from the nordr maps which will contain the new gear up to lvl 31. Just like it was with the normal chests from brackenridge maps, then came the banded chests from the dead city maps, then the pirate chest from the kraken maps, and now there will be a new chest - with some name that sts will come up with - to come from the new maps. And if also done like last time only the new chests will have the lvl capped gear (in this case 31) and the normal, banded, and pirate will only go up to lvl 30. This prevents people from buying up a bunch of the previous top chests when they r cheap before update, and opening after. So if those chests did give capped gear, then there would be a fast overpopulation of top gear, making prices real low (we could never have that ). This would also make the prices of the new chests lower since they r not as needed. And that would make it easier to get arcane and mythic gear (could never have that either ). I hope this makes since and answers ur question. Have a nice day.
    Thank you, great info. That’s exactly what I was looking for.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Logic is pretty sound. However, the best level 30 gear at first will still be quite useful as compared to the impossible to get elite mode nordr cheats at first! But needn't worry, as that arcane hammer is good enough so that many crates shall be opened to keep the legendary market going at first!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Erdnase View Post
    Excellent post ^_^

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    315 Posts

Waves at the Hooks and Helms.

''Bye guys, we're about to abandon you in a few days, it was nice to meet you.''

*cries*

Yup, soon to say goodbye to our EXPENSIVE stuff.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

waiting so much fir expansion)..but questions:
    1.Any free respecs??
    2.Snaggle can be obtained in elite battle of nordr??

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    506 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Swede View Post
    It wasn't false, it's the same promise that we're giving now. Arcane Hooks will still be the highest damage Rogue melee weapon after this expansion (Nordr) is released and Mythic helmets will still be equivalent to the best helmets. In addition, we have plans for the Mythics in the following expansion after Nordr, so even if you stop wearing them, I wouldn't get rid of them.

If you thought that I said that Arcane and Mythic items will forever be the best and you never have to get another item for that slot, then you misunderstood me. That would make no sense, we've never released items that just keep upgrading forever and you never have to replace them.
    As a proud owner of a mythic set, can we have something about these plans?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Haligali View Post
    As a proud owner of a mythic set, can we have something about these plans?
    500 plat upgrade in next expansion (assumptions)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

It's really hard to understand.
    Lol, jk.
    Justice, Courage, Courtesy, and Loyalty - Code of Chivalry

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Ridiculous. Mythic bow and legendary 31 is just -3.5 dps

With legendary 36 coming in

Surely they will be blasted away. Outperformed.

So why mythic helm&armor got upgrade while weapons not?

I spent much bucks for plats in the last event, managed to have some of them.
    And they will be obsolote trash, in next expansion?

Cant believe it.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2