Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Not a kiddo boohoo ragequit thread

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Holy necro! lol look @ post dates ppl

But for the record since I think I missed this last time due to travel, i lurv u too, nunja!

Hope that knowingly posting on a necro tread is ok! :-o
    PL: Disko <Eclipse> | AL: Disko | BD: Disko <Exodus>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    111 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dudetus View Post
    So as I told in my"How to Look" - guide I am going tomorrow to do my compulsory military service (Finland...) which last either 9 months or 12 months depending if I rank up. I intend to rank up and to do so I have to be away for 12 months. As I would rank up, it gives me advantage in my future life. At job interviews it is sort of the same thing as the forum weewee over here. Think it as a 100 thanks guy saying something compared to random newb. U know, nothing defined but the impact is still there. There's no need to worry about me since my service is on a safe ground here in Finland. I am not going to fight any sort of Talebans or stuff.

No, my intention is not to quit and I get most weekends off so I would still have some time to stick around. But as my life completely changes because of the service I do not know whether or not I am going to play Pocket Legends in the future or not. After my service I am going to begin my studies and form a cozy family feeling with my long term gf (who I do sincerely thnk is "the one" for me). And no, I am not talking about a few weeks romance, but a few years romance. I do not know if I still have the required time or interest to play this game at that time.

Just in case I'd like to do some sort of shoutout for the forumers and IG friends who have meant at least something for me.

Taara. U are absolutely my best PL friend, and when I say "friend" I truly mean it. U have always been there for me even if it isn't some PL related things, but actual real life matters. I know I can trust u in everything and even though I would quit this game, I would still want to have u as my friend. U rly mean a lot to me.

The whole Eclipse. With u guys (and gals) I always had a blast in PL. U all are so easygoing and fun to chat with and it never was boring with u fellas. Roc, Pak, Disko, Eva, Ruby, Odin and all the rest. U are all awesome, keep on doing ur things as u always had.

Unity and especially u Adam. U guys took me in rly well and even though I am definetely the worst PvPer ur guild has ever had, I would appreciate it if u didn't kick me out haha.

And to forumers.

Reddie, ur artwork is simply astonishing. If I was even one bit as artistic as u r, I would be painting Mona Lisas. U have a rly nice sense of humor and sarcasm and those r things I personally value. Keep on the good work bro. I started to listen to Regina just because of ur own addiction haha.

Robbie. U r always so much fun to chat with and to read. Ur sarcastic guides were ahead on themselves (scatterbear guide and general guide to PL) and u truly r the genie of these forums lol.

Hank. I still can't believe it that u r banned. U never had intentions to actually hurt anyone with ur threads and I was always lulzing so hard to ur threads. Making relevant points with sarcasm and the power of the humor should not be a bannable term. These forums need laughter and I wish to see u around here as I randomly pop in.

Morfi. Don't know where u r hanging out nowadays but I have enjoyed ur genious humoristic masterworks which are commonly referred as "replies".

Stomp. Even though we didn't get that much intact with, u r more than just a thanks fairy of these forums. U r one of the few who keep on doing their own thing, which is in this case once again the power of humor. I appreciate how u can crack a joke about everything. That superpower is highly underestimated.

Cobear. Wow, u rly have the GIFT of humor. U made me watch Colbert report (I never even heard of it before since it doesn't air over here in Finland) and sometimes I think u might actually be Colbert. U must post often bro, we all need the laughs

I might edit this thread early tomorrow if I thought I forgot to mention someone.

Stay Krispy my Kremes.

I will be stalking u if I have the time.

Ninja out

Good times in eclipse man..... GL in the military try to come on when u can. STAY CLASSY :P
    PL:Sharkknife (77 bird in <Rated M>), Ubertwink (Bes 56 in <FFA>/PL Minuteman, Wrathfuluber (One Of The Last 1st Gen Wrathfuls)||| AL: Depend-46 (proud member of <Mag(nub)num>