Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: PVP Team that gives you NIGHTMARES..-make your list

Robhawk

Quote Originally Posted by wvhills View Post
    i only have bonechill gear and purple ring and purple amulet. I think I spend 200k on the whole set. I'm not elite but I do ok. Bless you should level up and play end game. It doesn't cost that much at all.
    You are elite and should be on the list of post#1.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Robhawk For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

You dont have to have top gears to do well; my gear is well under 1 mil total

But then again, I wouldnt know what it feels like to be a new player trying to earn gold. I've had 6 months of opportunites to merch and farm at every single elite cap, so gold has never been an issue :P

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Why I'm here? Haha. Anyways. Imo. Not gears matters. Team plays matters. Without it you will see your toon lying on the flr. You need to be flexible enough and be aware to check your mini map and health of your team.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to jaraclys For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

If you feel offended Bless, then im sorry.
    But like wvhills said decent endgame gear is pretty cheap (30k for bonechill bow, 80k rest).
    You hardly see anyone play a teamgame @twink stages, actually you get flamed as noob if you try to team up.
    My warriors kdr went from 400:15 @twinking to 2400:3100 @endgame (thx to vengeance).In my experience average endgamers are way more skilled than
    their average twink counterpart. Yes I`m getting hammered at endgame but you know what?
    I have way more fun @ endgame vs elite competition than at twinking.
    Move up and prove yourself.
    Last edited by Spects; 05-17-2013 at 02:26 PM.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Spects For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    137 Posts

Why do I never get on these -_-. Jk but here's a few...
    Tanks-Zeferoth, Natrich, and overheard.
    Mages-Smoller and Haligali
    Rogue-ExportedJunk was awesome last cap(haven't seen now) and this cap Mutekill. Other than that, no rogues have really impressed me this cap.

Sig creds: Beelzzebob
    Igns: Warriorname, Azepeiete, Sorcerername.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Azepeiete For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Warriorname View Post
    Rogue-ExportedJunk was awesome last cap(haven't seen now) and this cap Mutekill. Other than that, no rogues have really impressed me this cap.
    Nice list. Add Darko to your list and you have a great couple of defensive anchors.
    Smoller and Haligali are just unreal offensive juggernauts.(btw does Smoller still has his 'No fear'-guild tag?)
    And I hate all rogues lol.
    Unfortunately my charas are just regular fodder for these guys... -.-

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    231 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TheMiraclebird View Post
    If you were in front of me, you would've gotten a slap for that comment. You need to respect opinions.

Some people actually can't spend $1000 on the game to buy endgame gear and people who farm the gear spend days trying to loot 1 item. Most players L16 are atleast 70% full geared nowadays, stop hating twinks -.-
    You'd slap someone over that? Whoa!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    535 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pandamoni:1099085
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMiraclebird View Post
    If you were in front of me, you would've gotten a slap for that comment. You need to respect opinions.

Some people actually can't spend $1000 on the game to buy endgame gear and people who farm the gear spend days trying to loot 1 item. Most players L16 are atleast 70% full geared nowadays, stop hating twinks -.-
    You'd slap someone over that? Whoa!
    That did offend me. Anyways ill try cap my main is still l26 but im lazy -_- 37k till L31
    Credits to Iady

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

My warriors kdr went from 400:15 @twinking to 2400:3100 @endgame (thx to vengeance).

Best line of the whole thread
    Darko GM of Vengeance | Darkfury Operative | Darkmyth Operative | Darkstone Engineer

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Darko For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Spects View Post
    Nice list. Add Darko to your list and you have a great couple of defensive anchors.
    Smoller and Haligali are just unreal offensive juggernauts.(btw does Smoller still has his 'No fear'-guild tag?)
    And I hate all rogues lol.
    Unfortunately my charas are just regular fodder for these guys... -.-
    Azpetite hates vengeance and hates me, not suprised im not included.
    Darko GM of Vengeance | Darkfury Operative | Darkmyth Operative | Darkstone Engineer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    137 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Darko View Post
    Azpetite hates vengeance and hates me, not suprised im not included.
    I don't hate vengeance darkko. I've got many friends at vengeance. The reason I wouldn't be able to include you, is that I never see you play. If I join a vengeance game, I watch everyone sit around and flag since they can't fight eachother. This is the same for other large guilds I see in pvp, with the no killing eachother rule. It makes pvp lobbies extremely difficult to find, and I'm sure you'd be a great warrior if I could join your team against members where fighting is allowed.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Azepeiete For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

I don't hate vengeance darkko. I've got many friends at vengeance. The reason I wouldn't be able to include you, is that I never see you play. If I join a vengeance game, I watch everyone sit around and flag since they can't fight eachother. This is the same for other large guilds I see in pvp, with the no killing eachother rule. It makes pvp lobbies extremely difficult to find, and I'm sure you'd be a great warrior if I could join your team against members where fighting is allowed.
    Than my apoligies ive seen u in several games say "oh great vengeance" so I assumes a bit there...honestly what happens is we start a game destroy everybody they quit we flag it happens over and over. Eos and revitilize our only guilds that have given us some battles that last.....pug groups just can't hack it if they don't work together, which they never do

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    137 Posts

Than my apoligies ive seen u in several games say "oh great vengeance" so I assumes a bit there...honestly what happens is we start a game destroy everybody they quit we flag it happens over and over. Eos and revitilize our only guilds that have given us some battles that last.....pug groups just can't hack it if they don't work together, which they never do
    Oh I understand when you guys are fighting pugs, and that part I understand. What I'm talking about tho is when I join a game, and it's 5v4 one team with 5 vengeance and the other has 1-3(the team with 4 of course) so when I join that team, 1-3 players are just taking turns flagging while I'm trying to hack into a group of elite pvpers with some other pug-er. I just feel its unfair to the rest of us when it's 5v5 game, which could be competitive and fun and require strategy, but then you realize that you can't fight.

It would be much easier if when your guildies join a lobby, and realize the vengeance side is full, to just create a new lobby rather than hop in and flag, while the other 2-3 not from vengeance run and around and get mobbed :/. Or also, at the beginning of a match, have the members in that fight agree that killing eachother is allowed, and we can work in teams like CtF was designed for. Those who don't like to fight guildies could simply leave or arrange it with the other members.

I apologize as no hostility was aimed towards you or vengeance. I respect you and your members strength in pvp, and I understand where you're coming from. I just hope you understand the frustration of trying to jump into quick pvp games, then find yourself alone against a gang of strong members.

If you guys want to do some 5v5 matches I think that would be pretty fun. I can try and gather some members and do it, DM hasn't jumped from pve to pvp this cap tho. Don't consider it a guild war or anything, I don't think im certified to start one lol, but a few friendly matches would be fine.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

Yeahb I've been surprised I haven't seen dm in PvP this go around. ..I agree with you in that regards. In games im in , once they quit, ill switch sides to save room so to speak...and grab a few flags sometimes peopke join right than....ive called out guilds for fixing games ...(but they didn't fight or flag) just stood there....if you witness any od that let me know....I think its justblike getting in a game with chiyuk, iron, or darelol, they usually wont help and will flag, is that cheating or unfair? No,, is that an ideal game? No....I know me personally ill bounce to about four vengeance rooms finding the right game for myself....if you have guys ganging you please tell me who and ill address it. The games im in I say hey there two left 2vs2 until even....cuz I hate ganging...espexially when im ganged lol. We do have members like rqux, knux, revolution that want to fight guildies to fight against good comp...if u ever see them on ur team redt assured they are fighting with u

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Damn aze no love for your boy huh? btw I got banned for 7 days for spitting rap lyrics w you and got a little careless lol. Gg STS.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    167 Posts

Default PVP Team that gives you NIGHTMARES..-make your list

Irish is my guildie
    Has been since I joined pl

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    161 Posts

Yeahb I've been surprised I haven't seen dm in PvP this go around. ..I agree with you in that regards. In games im in , once they quit, ill switch sides to save room so to speak...and grab a few flags sometimes peopke join right than....ive called out guilds for fixing games ...(but they didn't fight or flag) just stood there....if you witness any od that let me know....I think its justblike getting in a game with chiyuk, iron, or darelol, they usually wont help and will flag, is that cheating or unfair? No,, is that an ideal game? No....I know me personally ill bounce to about four vengeance rooms finding the right game for myself....if you have guys ganging you please tell me who and ill address it. The games im in I say hey there two left 2vs2 until even....cuz I hate ganging...espexially when im ganged lol. We do have members like rqux, knux, revolution that want to fight guildies to fight against good comp...if u ever see them on ur team redt assured they are fighting with u
    Darkko your officers told me you guys play the way you do mainly for flagging etc which is fine and all but have you thought about what the real purpose of ctf is and what the average joe plays it for?
    But from what I saw in my games with you yesterday, you flagged to 4 then spawned us from there on. You guys can defend yourself in anyway you want but from an outsiders point of view what you're doing is very clearly spelled out.
    Yes players can quit because 1v5/2v5/3v5 is impossible vs pros in top gear. People do join and fill up the spots but most of the times their hopes are crushed beacause vengeance members joins in to do what? to flag and watch the massacre continue.

Right now i'm taking a little break from PVP. The times I play at are often late so there's very few games available, and when I do find a game chances are there's 1-2 of you guys which ends up turning into a V vs V game where you guys only pick off the randomers.

There's alot of high level pro guilds out there with similar rules but from what I see non of them respect the "no killing guilides" rule as much as your guild does.
    There is no rule that states this is wrong but since this is a MMO and not a console game vs NPC, keep in mind you should help create a fair gaming experience for everyone.
    I hope you guys don't take this too far because really the banners and leaderboards arn't worth ruining CTF experience for everyone else.
    Last edited by gundamsone; 05-17-2013 at 08:59 PM.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

I dont gang guildies, but flatout not even attacking them? That's makes things too complicated and is just dumb to be honest.

But please keep doing it, more kills for me and it never gets old when someone says "Omg I'm so sorry" after killing a guildmate

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    137 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Popamollyswtn View Post
    Damn aze no love for your boy huh? btw I got banned for 7 days for spitting rap lyrics w you and got a little careless lol. Gg STS.
    The song is Animal by 2 chainz btw. I was legitimately disappointed when you didn't get back on lol. And yes, the song is hot. Pm me on here .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

From just watching video of someone in this thread ganging my guildies in the spawn rooms its laughable you pretend to be someone else on forums and completely chsnge what you were doing once i entered room........and gund, sorry your having a poor expierence, but I feel its not even close to what eos and o Philippine all stars do (put someone on other side to just stand there) at least they flag...this is no different in pugs games when random friends don't hit each other which I find quiite common...or joning a game with s known flagger knowing ur already a man down....