Quote Originally Posted by Shadowstar View Post
Pallies might be OP, but their skills have a small delay. That delay could cause them to die.
Other hand, bird blast is almost immediate, so if a pallie casts drain, and bird shoots blast, if no dodge, most likely bird will be winner.
Is this a bad joke or lack of experience in current endgame pvp as bird against pallies.

2hit kill is obviously a problem, but that does not mean, anyone can 2hit kill anyone literally. You projected the fight as if blast hit pally dye, lol.

Skill delay is very minor factor coming to it latter. A pally can literally one hit kill (no auto just drain) a dex elite bow bird, if not dodged and bit luck need for this though. If the bird survived that hit without dodging then next hit (whatever skill or auto) will be deadly for the bird if not dodged again.

But bird can't 3hit (including auto) kill a pally in any way, if the pally knows that it's all about 2to 3hit kill, they'll mana shield first, initial heal will do the rest trick, in earlier caps when fight would last longer, mana was a problem then as being non pure int, but it's not now, so these str mages can spam heal and mana shield fearlessly.

Few more points I'd like to add to clarify more.

1> Bird has to ruin it's highest damaging skill i.e blast to break mana shield.

2> When somebody compare damage between these classes, one thing they miss that, pally have shield birds don't have, that mean for the same damaging skills birds hit would cause less damage on that mage, compare to mages hit on bird. In this way drain damage >> blast damage.

Quote Originally Posted by XghostzX View Post
Pfft, you got dis point from me

Yeah, with damage as high as this, that extra half second is immense for a Pally. A bird can cast about 3-4 more spells that hit instantly in a span of 2-3 seconds than a Pally can.
This is extragation does not happen actually, it just the high auto weapon speed i.e dps, that seems like bird hitted more skills.