Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 2013-05-28 Content Update (121540)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Azemeazed View Post
    you cant know that noone will play, ofcours theyll play, they need achievements for starters...
    room wont be more empty than now when one team got 5 players and other 1 and waiting for someone to finally not enter lobby and leave couse he sees 5:1, actually you will wait less
    auto revives means you revive in your spawn zone not at your death site (autorevive is to avoid someone skipping the fight and unbalancing his team)
    i belive in choice to play pve or pvp

p.s. i also said that there should be party vs party mode of pvp, not so hard to program 2 pvp modes...

there is only one way for good pvp:
    1.one game lasts 10 mins or till someone gets 5 flags first
    2. players are randomly set in teams, you cant choose blue or red
    3. player who leaves game got 15 mins bann to join new pvp game and new player replaces him
    4. when someone dies, he auto revives in 5 secs
    this way you will see who is really skilled.

and if you really want to play with your friends, why not makeing different pvp mode where you can 4v4, party v party

Bud, All I am saying you can't force people..... PVP has its learning curve....People need to take the time... I paid my dues lol....

1. Game last 10 minutes. You will be surprise how 10 minutes flys in PVP....

2. Players are randomly put on teams.... This should be ones choice.... I join whatever teams are there or if I see my buddies I play with them

Point 2 is connected to 3
    3. 15 mins ban..

People leave because of

1. Network issues, laggs etc

2. Started playing and realized that they have to do something else real quick (washroom etc. who knows...

3. Also why should I get ban if I leave if my random team sucks, people not playing as a team, running after flags when they shouln't, while I am being mobbed you are off getting a flag (Not helping the team)...Not fun... Maybe if the flag points where shared this could be considered.... and if so I don't like this idea sharing flags while I die...
    I have been in a game and while the team is being destroyed this one guy instead of helping the team he heads directly for the flag. I followed him all the way to the flag area and Oh yeah he thinks I am going to defend him and the flag.... I left him standing.. solo by pressing my "MENU" button (Lol).

Stuck with people that don't take the time to level up... Not that I don't play with level 30 ... but higher level means better gears, more damage for pets if leveled up etc... If I join a group and you are at 30 and you are all over the place (poor play and bad gears just don't work) well I am out of that game. I spent the time levelling so should everyone else... I am out. Ban me....

4. Maybe not a bad idea, Agreed....
    Last edited by Oraceanid; 06-03-2013 at 03:49 PM.