Thread: Hey Devs, Please Bring Back The Rush!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Saying rushing isn't fair because level 50s are the only ones who can do it is like saying it's not fair that someone who finished school and got their degree got the job over someone who didn't finish school. Rushing used to be the reward for leveling up, practicing and getting good enough at the game (and maybe gear) to rush past mobs that would have killed you beforehand. I had no problem clearing maps before I could handle rushing. In fact, I would make a game and announce it in the beginning what we were doing so that anyone who wanted to rush could leave then. I still announce in the beginning what the plan is, if any new people joined since our last run.

I think what people are confusing with unfairness is simply a lack of communication. If you just talk to people and tell them what you plan to do, you'll find likeminded people and be able to play the game he way you want. Well, that was before the new update, at least. Crushing the rush basically forces people to slow down, who would otherwise have been able to get the job done quicker. All because some people who aren't skilled enough yet to rush, complained.

But now those of us who want it to go back to the way it was, are being called the whiners lol. It's the whiners that got the rush crushed in the first place!
    Last edited by Lesrider; 11-15-2010 at 11:38 AM.