Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: OFFICIAL Combat Re-Balance Feedback Thread

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

My feedback: Oh My Gawd! You nerfed so many items?!

Guys, seriously i think Armor reduction is not that bad, but nerfing Regen rates, thats messed up. Lets look at it this way, I'm used to getting hit alot so its not a problem. But for my bear the armor dropped to 89?! And for Mana and Health Regen: 1 H/s and 2H/s for Isis and 8 int 3% crit 1 H/s and 1 M/s for Thoth? Messed up. Also Blasters and Sunblessed bows (Dont nerf it!) Blasters have 2.0 and Sunblessed 1.7(too slow), you guys should make Blasters 1.2 speed or something, why not keep it at original speed? I suggest more Mana regen for the Void Set and a little more armor to the Enchantresses. Give More Armor to Bears and Enchantresses & More Regen to Birds!

PvE is good, easier to kill mobs, but the damage they inflict on us is too much, compared to our regen rates. Isis should have more Dodge and Health regen than Thoth. IMO, nerfing the armor is bad enough, cant you guys leave our regen rates alone??

<Dissapointed by New Update>
    Last edited by TheLaw; 11-17-2010 at 08:01 PM. Reason: Added suggestion in BOLD.
    [FONT=garamond]I like Bears. Be jealous.