Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

100% agree with OP.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Remeber it's only 2 achivements you're talking about. I'm sure there is much more of them out there that can be achived by hard working.

The achivement you're taking about only gives 200-300 points?

I know you're a lb player but you should be glad to even be in the lb, every top 25 players get a banner from the lb. It doesn't really matter where in the lb you are at as long as you stay there.

You have some point about people who have been hard working to get where they are, but I dont see any solutions to solve it by your methods.

Why dont you earn them like the others then, by lending money from your friends? I'm sure Judgement would've enough for that?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    302 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Merching View Post
    Why dont you earn them like the others then, by lending money from your friends? I'm sure Judgement would've enough for that?
    So, basically, this AP is about being in a rich guild where you can borrow money and get the AP for all your alts?

That has a nice multiplication effect because once I borrow 100M, I can get the APs for 10 alts and then pass the money on.

I am not struggling for LB, just saying...

KingMartin AKA Queenotshade
    GM at <Elite Runners>
    Sig: Courtesy of Bloodpack

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    261 Posts

Those people that cannot lend could lose their lb spot because of them. Itslike the arcane achiv. 250 aps points is too much.

Mythic upgrade and mythic achiv, beastmaster (2 plat pets) SIGHHHHH

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    302 Posts

And how do you borrow/lend so much money without the trade being marked as "suspicious activity" and trade banned?

Can you buy, e.g. copper chest for 100M?

GM at <Elite Runners>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    261 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by KingMartin View Post
    And how do you borrow/lend so much money without the trade being marked as "suspicious activity" and trade banned?

Can you buy, e.g. copper chest for 100M?
    Very good reason.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

Once you are an established player and have been playing a long time and are end game level, you don't get market for suspicious activity. You can lend a player 10m+ gold and you won't get flagged.

As for the point of this thread, when this achievement was originally suggested, it was a suggestion to reward merchants for their hard work of earning a ton of gold, not to reward people for borrowing money from their friends.

Love, who is probably the best merchant in AL, suggested a different idea in another thread.... Perhaps a cumulative total of auction house fees. For example, achievements based on your total cumulative fees you have paid to the auction house. Maybe in 1m, 5m, 10m, 50m & 100m increments. It would require that STS adds a new counter for this, but that shouldn't be very difficult. And maybe it would show up on your listings page when you view the auction. I'm going to make a new thread to suggest this...
    Last edited by Energizeric; 09-17-2013 at 03:44 PM.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Energizeric View Post
    Once you are an established player and have been playing a long time and are end game level, you don't get market for suspicious activity. You can lend a player 10m+ gold and you won't get flagged.

As for the point of this thread, when this achievement was originally suggested, it was a suggestion to reward merchants for their hard work of earning a ton of gold, not to reward people for borrowing money from their friends.

Love, who is probably the best merchant in AL, suggested a different idea in another thread.... Perhaps a cumulative total of auction house fees. For example, achievements based on your total cumulative fees you have paid to the auction house. Maybe in 1m, 5m, 10m, 50m & 100m increments. It would require that STS adds a new counter for this, but that shouldn't be very difficult. And maybe it would show up on your listings page when you view the auction. I'm going to make a new thread to suggest this...
    Ap should be earned by playing the game with swords and guns and bows. Gold shouldn't be involved in any way shape of form. I'll borrow the gold for this one eventually and ride the ap off as a joke.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    302 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Psykopathic28 View Post
    Ap should be earned by playing the game with swords and guns and bows. Gold shouldn't be involved in any way shape of form. I'll borrow the gold for this one eventually and ride the ap off as a joke.
    Amen. (thumbup)

GM at <Elite Runners>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Energizeric View Post
    And do you think that players who have 10k flags and 100m gold are casual players?

Casual players would not care about the leaderboards. There is nothing required about any of the achievements. If you are a casual player, you would not even notice the addition of more achievements. Trust me, the top 25 players in APs for each class that are on the leaderboards -- none of these players are casual players anyway.

Anyway, I made a new thread with some ideas....

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...W-ACHIEVEMENTS
    Totally agree whit ya Eric..

Been on a LB and get a banner as a prize at the end of seasons , eh kinda sux coz that banner dont reflect any special thing on my toon like stats skills or other else...

then why rush for LB or why rush for 100m ap...nothing special ..

Just a Gammer like as you all ...