Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: <Elite Runners> Recruiting Members

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    240 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by KingMartin View Post
    Jon, I fully understand what you say and I think nobody is blaming you because who knows how crazy we rogues will become in the next season concerning new weapon

Let's work together on helping our members grow because our guild is only that good as most of its members are. Every community has some conflicts from time to time and what I find awesome at ER is that we always overcome hard moments without rage quitting, guild splitting, etc.

As for me personally - in my eyes you and Emm are always officers no matter what your title says. Have a rest from the /o chat for a while, guys

Cya soon
    Last edited by Emmacheese; 09-27-2013 at 08:06 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    240 Posts

Me too! Get this guy in! Haha

Quote Originally Posted by KingMartin View Post
    Hmmm buddy, you caught my attention - you have the most important skill of a warrior - pot spamming

And running solo as a tank is a brave deed. PM me in the game (I am usually logged on as Queenotshade) and we'll see what we can do

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Thanks for the reply Jon,

I started playing a few months ago and really got the bug. Its been kinda fun just jumping in and playing with lots O peeps but offers no consistency. I have tried in PvP and Gladiator a bit but the main objective have been lvl'ing and covering achievements.

Like anyone else trying to max crates looking for better items (mythic helm, armor...etc). I have plats and use them from time to time mostly for gold to gear but my "selling" skills are getting better.

As far as Elite maps go... I find most just go for the easy maps Brackenridge forest & Brackenridge, Rooks Hideout & Nest (zzzz) but the crates aren't as valuable as in the tougher maps. This is where I'm at currently...a little insane but did elite mariner reef the other night on my own. Can't say it was worth it....no I say It wasn't worth it from the payout but a great buzz that I could actually do it!

But the real meat of it is understand the game , methodology but more importantly having fun inside a group while supporting within your role...all good...luv it!

Look forward to chatting and maybe we can run a few maps....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Luv it...maybe more dumb than brave but you really understand pot spamming when you run tough maps alone. Will look 4 U thx!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    159 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bezbear View Post
    Thanks for the reply Jon,

I started playing a few months ago and really got the bug. Its been kinda fun just jumping in and playing with lots O peeps but offers no consistency. I have tried in PvP and Gladiator a bit but the main objective have been lvl'ing and covering achievements.

Like anyone else trying to max crates looking for better items (mythic helm, armor...etc). I have plats and use them from time to time mostly for gold to gear but my "selling" skills are getting better.

As far as Elite maps go... I find most just go for the easy maps Brackenridge forest & Brackenridge, Rooks Hideout & Nest (zzzz) but the crates aren't as valuable as in the tougher maps. This is where I'm at currently...a little insane but did elite mariner reef the other night on my own. Can't say it was worth it....no I say It wasn't worth it from the payout but a great buzz that I could actually do it!

But the real meat of it is understand the game , methodology but more importantly having fun inside a group while supporting within your role...all good...luv it!

Look forward to chatting and maybe we can run a few maps....
    Get with one of us. We are definitely on the lookout for new meat shields I attract a lot of rogues :P

<Elite Runners>

IGNs: Alrisaia | Alrisio | Gallinar
    Guides: Glossary of Terms | Twisting Ribbit | The Blender

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

Cheers to a new record in elite LMM. Thanks jon, emma and iamafk. U guys rock!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    528 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by afrobug View Post
    Cheers to a new record in elite LMM. Thanks jon, emma and iamafk. U guys rock!!
    Could hav done faster...O.O?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    240 Posts

Yah crow! Only 2 of us with lix on xD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    159 Posts

Bezbear - I added you. You're in my friend list. Next time you're on, /t me.

<Elite Runners>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Nice guild you got here btw I would love to join Elite Runners not sure if your still recruiting I have tried elite lots of times but of course there is a limit to what a tank can do i've also tried other guild who do both pve and pvp but it doesn't seem to work with me, pvp is boring to me I have tried it but I love doing elite runs and getting new aps the most I have done is up to windmoore harbour I would love to join

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    159 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Giuewek View Post
    Nice guild you got here btw I would love to join Elite Runners not sure if your still recruiting I have tried elite lots of times but of course there is a limit to what a tank can do i've also tried other guild who do both pve and pvp but it doesn't seem to work with me, pvp is boring to me I have tried it but I love doing elite runs and getting new aps the most I have done is up to windmoore harbour I would love to join
    talk to one of the officers in game. send them a pm and be patient for a reply as often during a run typing means dying.
    be prepared to run a few elites with three officers or recruiters. so set aside about thirty minutes just in case.

<Elite Runners>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

About Kallizza's post earlier,

I totally agree with you. I am really excited about learning how to run elites and the best builds for my character.
    I know I'm becoming kinda of a nuisance when I keep asking whether you guys are recruiting yet?

Apologies,
    Quirkyas
    Last edited by Tantalizer; 09-29-2013 at 07:42 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    528 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tantalizer View Post
    About Kallizza's post earlier,

I totally agree with you. I am really excited about learning how to run elites and the best builds for my character.
    I know I'm becoming kinda of a nuisance when I keep asking whether you guys are recruiting yet?

Apologies,
    Quirkyas
    Pm me or any other officer in game to try out for the guild. You misunderstood our recruiting position. We are not recruiting members who need extensive training at the oment, but we are recruiting players with the fundamentals. Two reecruiys have joined over the last week, and if you meet our standard you will not be turned away.

Standards (they really aren't that hard):

1) decent gear. Legendary gear is fine as long as your stats are acceptable (different for each class. Ex: warrs you need at least 1400armor (not hard).)

2) have the proper goals. We want people looking to run elite and improve their overall game play in this way.
    -You may still go for APs, but I wouldn't beg. I gained several elite APs (including elite bloodhammer) by forming a basic elite party in guild to harvest oltgar and asking (politely) for help.) If the party members feel confident in your performance you will likely get help.

3) pass an elite run test. The map you run is up to the officer you are trying out with. My personal choice is SS (Southern Seas).

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Sure thx . I totally understand , the thing is that I'm in Australia and most of you guys are in America so we're usually on at different times :/

I have 'decent' gear lol just wondering what are considered decent stats for a rogue?
    I totally want to improve my playing style and build which I find sadly lacking thus my desire to join this guild

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

This guild truly lives up to its name. I ran into a couple of members once at Rooks' Nest and they were boss! The 2 mages in Elite Runners then partied with me and invited a warrior (Crowsfoot) to run Elite Mages Mine. That was the best run I had...yet . I hope you are all doing well and having fun getting to leaderboards or something like that.

-Eeilis
    The Exemplar
    Experienced?
    Exterminator??

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Eeilis For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

As I asked you before leaving I will join again in a day or 2 Alrisia , but whenever in-game I try to message you , either I dont get a reply or you are'nt on , trying my hard for like 3-4 days to pm officers but timezone is my barrier lol , I wanna join back as soon as possible , if you're on just message me and I will be there :-)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    240 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Eeilis View Post
    This guild truly lives up to its name. I ran into a couple of members once at Rooks' Nest and they were boss! The 2 mages in Elite Runners then partied with me and invited a warrior (Crowsfoot) to run Elite Mages Mine. That was the best run I had...yet . I hope you are all doing well and having fun getting to leaderboards or something like that.

-Eeilis
    The Exemplar
    Experienced?
    Exterminator??

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

Eggylicious :-'

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    528 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by VamPTanmay View Post
    As I asked you before leaving I will join again in a day or 2 Alrisia , but whenever in-game I try to message you , either I dont get a reply or you are'nt on , trying my hard for like 3-4 days to pm officers but timezone is my barrier lol , I wanna join back as soon as possible , if you're on just message me and I will be there :-)
    Try me. I don't want to cause a fit, but alr is busy atm. Leave your ign and I will get you back in asap.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    528 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Eeilis View Post

-Eeilis
    The Exemplar
    Experienced?
    Exterminator??
    Hehehe you haven't even seen me tricked out yet elite drops have been kind.