Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: The L71 Bear Guide!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Trenton View Post
    I'm actually quite surprised at the immaturity of some of the others in here. I'm not really one to talk, and I'm not supporting either side, but just because someone calls a few people some names doesn't exactly give everyone on forums the right to gang up and trash talk on the one troll, does it? I thought alot of people would've handled it better, apparently not. And pls correct me if you're allowed to be just as immature just because someone else does it.
    Fortal likes to harass individual players he holds grudges on. Anyone who isn't supporting him, he harasses as well. Honestly, he's a detriment and the fact that he can do this so often & troll like he does... it's disgusting. Really, people should see his chat in PvP sometimes as well.

Believe what you may, but the argument didn't originate in this thread. Like I said, he purposely instigates for his own personal grudges & he will continue to instigate on other threads. Notice how this was just a guide with constructive comments?

As old as a player Fortal is, looking at the date.. he would've known that this in an outdated build. Why he does this? I don't know, I hardly even check the PL side of forums anymore.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

The Castle That Never Was, with my Shadowstar and Eternal Frost, also with Ebonine.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    368 Posts

I'm actually quite surprised at the immaturity of some of the others in here. I'm not really one to talk, and I'm not supporting either side, but just because someone calls a few people some names doesn't exactly give everyone on forums the right to gang up and trash talk on the one troll, does it? I thought alot of people would've handled it better, apparently not. And pls correct me if you're allowed to be just as immature just because someone else does it.
    You're right, I have been immature .......

Wait...I was always immature :/

All for one, and one for all.

All for One, and One for All!
    The Brightest of Flames..cast the Darkest of Shadows..
    One who knows nothing cannot understand anything..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

Trenton,

This 71 bear build was outdated, level 7 skills. This thread was not a blip on Parth's radar, he had no intentions of updating it for level 9 skills.

Why did NotFortal necro this thread? Were his intentions to benefit the community with this updated build? Or was he trying to take a cheap shot by criticizing an 11 month old thread? My opinion, it was the latter.

I have no regrets in issuing him a challenge, it still stands.

PL: Flawless

4. The Following User Says Thank You to The Sadness For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Apollo:1281535
    Fortal likes to harass individual players he holds grudges on. Anyone who isn't supporting him, he harasses as well. Honestly, he's a detriment and the fact that he can do this so often & troll like he does... it's disgusting. Really, people should see his chat in PvP sometimes as well.

Believe what you may, but the argument didn't originate in this thread. Like I said, he purposely instigates for his own personal grudges & he will continue to instigate on other threads. Notice how this was just a guide with constructive comments?

As old as a player Fortal is, looking at the date.. he would've known that this in an outdated build. Why he does this? I don't know, I hardly even check the PL side of forums anymore.
    nah you got it all wrong. I wasn't trolling, I was just trying to be helpful by updating your guide, and see how it turned out? See what happens when I attempt to be helpful? All the jelly haters come n hate on me, sigh. It's like you guys can't handle my swag. What's the point of being nice if this is the outcome? A bunch of people, like a PvEr and some dude who on one hand wants to fight me, but on the other hand refuses to shave his eyebrows in case he lost, come here and hate on me. And then you say I'm the one who makes this community toxic, even though I was just genuinely supporting the 71 PvPers by updating your guide to my style. Is this all because I called it a correction, rather than update? I've explained that before.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NotFortal View Post
    nah you got it all wrong. I wasn't trolling, I was just trying to be helpful by updating your guide, and see how it turned out? See what happens when I attempt to be helpful? All the jelly haters come n hate on me, sigh. It's like you guys can't handle my swag. What's the point of being nice if this is the outcome? A bunch of people, like a PvEr and some dude who on one hand wants to fight me, but on the other hand refuses to shave his eyebrows in case he lost, come here and hate on me. And then you say I'm the one who makes this community toxic, even though I was just genuinely supporting the 71 PvPers by updating your guide to my style. Is this all because I called it a correction, rather than update? I've explained that before.

Just saying

You could have made your own thread about 71 bear guide so we didn't have this drama

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Revealing:1282098

Just saying

You could have made your own thread about 71 bear guide so we didn't have this drama
    All the strategies and stuff are here and might yet work, I'm not sure but I think so, didn't have energy to read through all of it. And it's kind of funny actually, people getting mad because I've said my opinion on those skills.

The Castle That Never Was, with my Shadowstar and Eternal Frost, also with Ebonine.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    368 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NotFortal:1282169

Just saying

All the strategies and stuff are here and might yet work, I'm not sure but I think so, didn't have energy to read through all of it. And it's kind of funny actually, people getting mad because I've said my opinion on those skills.
    But some people get mad at me (some? I mean everyone) when I say stuff about something I dont know. I just should suck it up and shut up

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

Yawn. Let's lock it up?

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    615 Posts

Swog*

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowstar:1282177
    Quote Originally Posted by NotFortal:1282169

Just saying

But some people get mad at me (some? I mean everyone) when I say stuff about something I dont know. I just should suck it up and shut up
    This is it. Say stuff about something I don't know, you dummy blast gf pro? I'm an actual PvPer, unlike you.

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    615 Posts

This is it. Say stuff about something I don't know, you dummy blast gf pro? I'm an actual PvPer, unlike you.
    Define 'actual PvPer' please. If you think it means good PvPer, than you are definitely not that.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    368 Posts

That's an insult? That I'm not a PvPer? Ok....that is one weird insult :/
    I have pvp chars, about 5, so I'm a pvper.
    Actual pvper? What do you even mean?......You don't know what levels I pvp at, so would you know? Many of my pvp chars are secret.

All for one, and one for all.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

Shadow, I was killing some 76 Elite bow birds last night. Your 74 bird provided more of a challenge than them.

And, when ya gonna rename to Ipooptoomuch? I have it reserved for you, just say the word and it's yours.

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    615 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by The Sadness View Post
    Shadow, I was killing some 76 Elite bow birds last night. Your 74 bird provided more of a challenge than them.

And, when ya gonna rename to Ipooptoomuch? I have it reserved for you, just say the word and it's yours.
    What's the word? O.o

Nevermind, I don't think I want to know.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Actual PvPer as in I do actual PvP lvl range that requires actual skills. Secret toons? Why? Because people would know how bad you are? And you're trashtalking much, Reun, but you could never beat me 56-61. Is that why you only do endgame now?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    368 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NotFortal:1282432
    Actual PvPer as in I do actual PvP lvl range that requires actual skills. Secret toons? Why? Because people would know how bad you are? And you're trashtalking much, Reun, but you could never beat me 56-61. Is that why you only do endgame now?
    You dont know if I'm bad or not. I have a bad KDR, but that has no matter, most of deaths were from spawning and when I was new at the char before.
    I simply choose not to share my toons, and also my desision.
    Many people have secret toons, I chose to have secrets too. I could write a list with people who have secret toons.
    And by the way, I pvp at a level where skills are required, as well as the class requires skill.

@sadness: I remember last night you and I pwned a 76 CoP pally Just cuz I 74 dsnt mean I can be farmed! 74 and 71 FTW

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Caiahar For This Useful Post:

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    788 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowstar View Post
    You dont know if I'm bad or not. I have a bad KDR, but that has no matter, most of deaths were from spawning and when I was new at the char before.
    Many people have secret toons, I chose to have secrets too. I could write a list with people who have secret toons.
    And by the way, I pvp at a level where skills are required, as well as the class requires skill.

@sadness: I remember last night you and I pwned a 76 CoP pally Just cuz I 74 dsnt mean I can be farmed! 74 and 71 FTW
    make list pls

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    615 Posts

hmm, trashtalking? please provide proof.

And who cares if I couldn't beat you at 56-61? This isn't about me. Cool, say I suck balls to everybody you know. Does it change anything? No.
    Last edited by Reunegade; 09-28-2013 at 01:25 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    368 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Trenton:1282494
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowstar View Post

make list pls
    To start off, you

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Just saying

Have you ever heard of copy and paste
    Plus giving credit.