Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Mythic Weapon Pricing Explained

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Uzii View Post
    The item is worthy only so much what a buyer is willing to pay. There will be some players that will buy at this price, some will not.
    If u dont find anyone who matches ur requirements dont sell and wait for crafting....

I agree on reasoning why the prices r so high right now but I dont see a reason to make a thread that is trying to persuade players to buy bc its "right" price. Its their decision...

Sorry if i offended u but that is what i see reading ur post.
    That would make sense except for one thing: nobody sells their mythic weapons! Believe me, I have about 50+ players trying to get mythic weapons for me.

Nobody sells unless you're giving them higher than 18.5m (applies to Bonesaw/Daggers).

I've personally given multiple a 19m offer for nightmarish blades only to be declined. If anything, I'm trying to buy them to profit on the increasing inflation as each day, the prices on them are only higher than the day before.

Need an example? Mythic daggers were 10m at the beginning of the event (normal ones). Now? Give someone a 15m offer and they're still more than likely to say no.
    Last edited by Zeus; 11-10-2013 at 01:43 PM.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List