Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Should Arcane weapon have 4 or 5 slots socket? it should not be equal to mythic items

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sprtcuz View Post
    are you sure?

dude i collect mythic weapon and arcane items. i swear the deference is not big.
    dude still look at mythic staffvs arcane staff. ZOMG ZAPDOS dude
    Last edited by Slovek; 11-11-2013 at 09:05 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Buying plat is NOT working hard for it. I don't think this is a good idea and the ONLY reason I can see for wanting it is bigger profit margin. There's no need for the most powerful items to create a larger gap by adding more sockets.

Just...no. This is the second thing you've posted that majority say no to and you fight tooth and nail to defend your idea.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to smuggs For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    254 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Slovek View Post
    dude still look at mythic gun vs arcane staff. ZOMG ZAPDOS dude
    Omg why on the would you compare a level 31 weapon or a 36?

you compare mythic 36 mage weapon and arcane staff. that's how you compare items.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    254 Posts

dude still look at mythic gun vs arcane staff. ZOMG ZAPDOS dude

you compare mythic 36 mage weapon and arcane staff 36. that's how you compare items.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

you compare mythic 36 mage weapon and arcane staff. that's how you compare items.
    sorry sorry i meant the staff zzzzz

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    254 Posts

sorry sorry i meant the staff zzzzz
    do you have both items?? i think you dont.. you dont know what your talking?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

i dont have but i can compare from auction screenshots. only takes a smart man to do so. pm me i share my secret bro i like u u talk like my old friend johnny who was gunned down last october. sad life

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

do you have both items?? i think you dont.. you dont know what your talking?
    So you're saying anyone who doesn't own these items can't know what they're like and their stats...wow I see the person you are...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    254 Posts

i dont have but i can compare from auction screenshots. only takes a smart man to do so. pm me i share my secret bro i like u u talk like my old friend johnny who was gunned down last october. sad life
    what screen shots? there is not arcane staff on the auction LOL!

your making stories LOL! come back when your know the exact calculation.

as of now i can see you dont know anything at all. if you do go to auction and post screen shoots.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

THERE WAS. idk why u think i'm only talking about the present situation

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Um there are forum posts with pictures of these items and their stats...you are utterly ridiculous sprtcuz. What I'm seeing here is you've got your ideas and anyone who doesn't agree becomes a target of your derisive actions and words. We have our opinions too and you seem to have issue with that...

Trying to find the thread now but I recall Love (gundamsone) doing a comparison thread right after the release.
    Last edited by smuggs; 11-11-2013 at 09:22 AM.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to smuggs For This Useful Post:

Maxcd, Z

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by smuggs View Post
    Um there are forum posts with pictures of these items and their stats...you are utterly ridiculous sprtcuz. What I'm seeing here is you've got your ideas and anyone who doesn't agree becomes a target of your derisive actions and words. We have our opinions too and you seem to have issue with that...
    dont worry i dont think he knows how to search the forums for the stats. we all make mistakes in life bro. it so happens this guy over here needs some guidance. sometimes i feel bad for him when the community throw stones at him but sometimes not. u know its a mad world

on topic : i know my way around here and the differences between these items bruh. -.-

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Slovek For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    568 Posts

If i dont have arcane items if fine with me. then ill buy more plats to get it to farm my way. work hard to get one.

My point is Arcane and mythic should not have the same number of slot.

Because they are not the same rarity.
    You are not answering my question at all. I asked, how would you feel if you got creamed by overpowered gear?

I didn't ask for your life story to every problem.
    Ebezaanec|Ebezairec|Ebezcookie|Trisomy|Apothem

Following the Code

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ebezaanec For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

I don't get why you guys even bother replying to his selfish posts? He avoids the question by just bringing up a different comparison.

And as most people said, once I saw this thread I had a guess on who the OP was and wow I won the damn lottery.

Arcanes are already better than Mythics if used AT the cap level of that item.

So don't try and use an example like Arcane Hooks (L26) to Razorbacks (L36), kthx.

Please take your selfish ideas elsewhere.

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    584 Posts

-1m.

3 slots for arcane items is more than enough. I have a guildie with an arcane staff, and you won't believe his tanking build's stats - 5.5k hp and 320 damage, that's more than any average warrior could aspire too, and he's a mage. Now imagine if he sockets four STR gems into it; he could get like 6k+ hp, which would make him invincible.

Arcanes are the top of their class already, there's no need to make them OP.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Alhuntrazeck For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Kei...the only reason I bother to reply is because these past few weeks have been NOTHING but him arguing his own point and putting everyone down and personally I'm sick of it. Look at the midas thread and his reaction of making 10 polls a day because no one agreed with him. I just don't like seeing people being derided because they don't agree with someone else's idea, and then see a reaction like the one from the midas thread...I've been a forum admin and I know the headaches this stuff causes when youre constantly deleting threads and locking them.
    OT: I really think we need to wait and see how this system turns out before we start seeing imporvement threads.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by smuggs View Post
    Kei...the only reason I bother to reply is because these past few weeks have been NOTHING but him arguing his own point and putting everyone down and personally I'm sick of it. Look at the midas thread and his reaction of making 10 polls a day because no one agreed with him. I just don't like seeing people being derided because they don't agree with someone else's idea, and then see a reaction like the one from the midas thread...I've been a forum admin and I know the headaches this stuff causes when youre constantly deleting threads and locking them.
    OT: I really think we need to wait and see how this system turns out before we start seeing imporvement threads.
    Jeez. Don't remind me of those threads. He literally create another thread because he didn't like the responses. Making up for something lacking in another department perhaps?

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to keikali For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    568 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by keikali View Post
    Jeez. Don't remind me of those threads. He literally create another thread because he didn't like the responses. Making up for something lacking in another department perhaps?
    Departments.. Make it plural..
    Ebezaanec|Ebezairec|Ebezcookie|Trisomy|Apothem

Following the Code

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Ebezaanec For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Ok,

So, we talked in game last night.

Now, going about our conversation, the arcane maul is supposed to be better than the best L41 legendary weapon for warrior. However, at the same time, the L36 glaive is supposed to be better than the best L41 legendary weapon for warrior.

So, in regards to the upgrades, a L31 maul is allowed a maximum of +5 str per superior gem. A L36 glaive is allowed a maximum of +6 str per superior gem. So, this would make them completely balanced in terms of stats and both would be slated to be better than the best L41 legendary weapon for warrior.

This is all fine and dandy for an L31 to L36 mythic comparison and where your idea works. However, lets compare it to the L36 mythic staff vs. L36 arcane staff. The difference between these two staffs is already great enough to indicate that one is arcane and one is mythic, ignoring the extreme glitch that is slated to be fixed in the near future. Placing your idea would only extrapolate the difference between the two. The arcane staff already has a huge difference for a sorcerer to want to get it.

As of the date of this post, I own a maul. Like I said, we also spoke in game. When this upgrade hits, since the maul and glaive will be on par in attribute stats; the only defining difference is their proc. One must keep in mind that with all the upgrades, both the maul and glaive will be pretty much unkillable - moreso than they already are now due to the noticeable increase in health. So, the only reason for this post to be made is to prevent people from realizing this & have them go with the maul when in reality, it makes little to know difference for which one they are paying. So, the next question that will go through their head is: "Why am I going to pay 10-15m more for a Maul of Ollerus when both have very slight differences?" Unkillable is unkillable; how unkillable doesn't matter.

You're right; a Maul of Ollerus should not be equal to a mythic item in it's class. At its level, the only other item is the Vigilant Pavise which is pretty easy to determine the difference between maul vs. that weapon. However, in L36, the gap narrows as expected.

I really don't see the issue here, man.
    Last edited by Zeus; 11-11-2013 at 11:26 AM. Reason: grammar
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zeus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    261 Posts

IMO, it should be;

Arcane and Mythic 1 slot.
    Legendary 2 slots.
    Epics 3 slots.

The balance is going bankrupt