Hello I'm glad if you add one of the forging system the other game has, like the dragon nest. One of the forging system they had is the +1 +2 +3 system. If you upgrade the gears or weapon with a certain gem, they will have +1 +2 +3 or in short gear level. Because I certainly like the DN but I can't play it because my brother always use the laptop so I'M know play with mobile then found this awesome game. So please add their forging system. And also if the gear level reaches lvl 10+ it has special effects like it has a blue fire on it. And also there are succesful and unsuccessful forging upgrade like if you upgrade your gear w/
A lvl 5+ the percentage of successful forging goes down so if you are lucky you will upgrade your gear and if not your gear will be destroyed permanently. If you don'tt want your gear to be destroyed you must buy a protectin jelly.
That's all thank you. It's up to you if you'll add this. If will then I wuold really love this just awesome and cool game ever played.