Thread: When PL hits PC....

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Whats the big fuss about? I believe there are already cases of players buying gold / equipment with real money. When ao3 first released someone offered me around 30 USD for 1 million gold. It was casual chat and the player was a level 1 (maybe someone's mule). I ignored him though, thinking its probably someone who wants to get me banned. But I'm sure this black market transaction goes around from time to time.

To the devs:
    Why not just allow players to buy all the high end rares with plat? Or make gold purchases with plat more attractive? That way you can curb this black market transaction and generate more revenue. Dont worry about oldies quitting because of this system, cause oldies dont buy that much plat anyway. You need new players who are poor in game, interested to play but cant spend hours hogging the game, and have a few credit cards.

Try putting up a Power Armor for 100 or 150 plat. There will be lots of players (new and old) buying it, rather than spending hours/days farming overlord with no success.
    Last edited by Orei; 12-05-2010 at 09:27 PM.
    IGNs | Orei (Elf) - Lvl 50 Mage/Paladin | Oreio (Ursan) - Lvl 50 Gunner/Tank | Oreides (Avian) - Lvl 50 Gunner/Tank | Oreii (Elf) - Lvl 47 Mage | Oreiz - Lvl 20 Storage Twink |