Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: haha gotta love a good Fail

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gaabob View Post
    Was farming with oldg, and then later too, and we only did desert mynas and OL

yeah just my preference, if group decides gurg should be done im cool with it. But IMO keeper lost his excitement after nerf, his drops are hardly worth anything and its too bad the best mage staff in game is now selling for 80k... I remember someone shouting in fort after nerf "the only way they could make keeper any easier is by replacing him with a christmas tree".. haha had to laugh.. so true.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oldgveteran View Post
    yeah just my preference, if group decides gurg should be done im cool with it. But IMO keeper lost his excitement after nerf, his drops are hardly worth anything and its too bad the best mage staff in game is now selling for 80k... I remember someone shouting in fort after nerf "the only way they could make keeper any easier is by replacing him with a christmas tree".. haha had to laugh.. so true.
    Lol I think that was me. Well, I said it at some point, anyway. And I still say it when people complain the bosses are too hard

Maybe for Christmas all the complainers will get their wish!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Uctiger62 View Post
    Im betting that non void lvl 50 bird didn't know what the orbs did. Maybe next time, instead of letting the whole team wipe you could have told him what to do?

Sounds like you were the noob for not making sure everyone knew what was going on? Elitist end-gamers ftw!
    My dear friend, I have never, not once, considered myself an elitist, or a pro whatsoever. I am just like everyone of us here, a PL player. Over the last few months every since I was on the leaderboards I have been called a noob, hacker, no-lifer, etc. And I just take it with a laugh, like the gugrox game I mentioned earlier.

This game is all about having fun in your style of play, even if it means you are a noob, or team up with one. Take it easy man.

At the end of the day, when you hit the home button and put away your idevice, nothing changes.
    IGNs | Orei (Elf) - Lvl 50 Mage/Paladin | Oreio (Ursan) - Lvl 50 Gunner/Tank | Oreides (Avian) - Lvl 50 Gunner/Tank | Oreii (Elf) - Lvl 47 Mage | Oreiz - Lvl 20 Storage Twink |

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

if have withdrawals should i seek help?..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

um er I have to side with UC on this. I've seen noobs go through and ride on the coat tails of others and not know how to do certain bosses..... Im one here that if the person did not show any sort of common sense and teaming, I would have booted after 45 seconds of attempts.... its about team play, not nerfing the other.

grrrrrrrr
    Rusalio~Lvl 75 Tank|Dexalio~Lvl 75 Archer|MaGalio~Lvl 76 Mage|[COLOR="red"]| plus 100 more...Minds are like parachutes, they only function when open.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Orei View Post
    My dear friend, I have never, not once, considered myself an elitist, or a pro whatsoever. I am just like everyone of us here, a PL player. Over the last few months every since I was on the leaderboards I have been called a noob, hacker, no-lifer, etc. And I just take it with a laugh, like the gugrox game I mentioned earlier.

This game is all about having fun in your style of play, even if it means you are a noob, or team up with one. Take it easy man.

At the end of the day, when you hit the home button and put away your idevice, nothing changes.
    I was another bird that joined and I accidently took your orb. Everyone died and you didnt get mad. I respected you for that. I am an experienced player but I just messed up. Btw i was the lvl 49 bird.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nbaallamerican View Post
    I was another bird that joined and I accidently took your orb. Everyone died and you didnt get mad. I respected you for that. I am an experienced player but I just messed up. Btw i was the lvl 49 bird.
    Ahh i remember you. U didnt do anything wrong. Everyone would like to get a chance to grab the nearest orb when the growl starts. Sometimes you just happen to take one that a mage is after. Its the other lvl 50 bird i was talking about, that took all. Come to think about it again maybe he did it on purpose...

Maybe I should try that once too... ride the orbs, get everyone nuked but refuse to resurrect them while i kite Gurgox..... that will be classic!! LOL.
    IGNs | Orei (Elf) - Lvl 50 Mage/Paladin | Oreio (Ursan) - Lvl 50 Gunner/Tank | Oreides (Avian) - Lvl 50 Gunner/Tank | Oreii (Elf) - Lvl 47 Mage | Oreiz - Lvl 20 Storage Twink |

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

My favorite was a couple of nights ago. I was with full group with one bear lev 48 or 49. Not sure level. We were doing Krush The Keeper. Group decided to kill Sniper then Keeper.

Keeper is the last mob and we were killing him. It was going fairly quickly I thought compared to how long it's taken to kill him in some other lower level groups I've been in before.

We got him to 3/4 health within a minute or so, and in the middle of the fight the bear said: "this is boring" then " theres no xp" and then "rmk," lol and he was gone.

Fail.
    Yes'r I'm a real girl and no I don't have any gold to give you, sorry.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    88 Posts

Lol today I hit lvl 50 and it was my first time hitting gurgox, I died once not knowing his blast, but thEn figured it out quick. That's stupid that he took em alll. No I needa know how to kil OL.
    RIP Twinktastic

AEO is the way to go~now recruiting

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Wow if he did it on purpose, that would be even dumber. Why would anyone want to kill their team off and end up soloing for no reason?

My team of good friends kept stealing my orbs last night, causing the bird to have to solo. If they weren't such close friends already, I prob would have stormed out of there lol. But since I know them, I just yelled at them a bit and remade, went flawlessly
    Last edited by Lesrider; 12-06-2010 at 10:45 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Lol Les, Mysticaldream once did this too me. I was already cranky at the time due to real life stress and flipped out on him. Although whenever we do orb stealing and hi jacking now. It's all fun and laughs
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Lol Yeah I kinda flipped, too. I was taking a break from Vyx to farm some ao3 with them and it seemed like everyone suddenly forgot how to play lol. But it's all good, everyone makes mistakes once in a while

If another Mage steals my orb I just laugh. But if I'm the only Mage in the group, make sure I get an orb!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I am sooo trying this out tonight... Meeting up with a few PL players for dinner at Mcdonalds, and a good few games after... LOL.. I hope I dont get punched in the face later...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Haha Orei, I haven't seen you in game in a while? Maybe because I have you added on bodyguardz? I use my bird now mostly. You should add me on my bird, rangepwnsmeel
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Lol I love it when this happens.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

hahahahahahahahhahaha, yeah I remember.... soooo funny!!!!! If I recall right, you GAVE UP on healing anyone. LMAO

Quote Originally Posted by Lesrider View Post
    Wow if he did it on purpose, that would be even dumber. Why would anyone want to kill their team off and end up soloing for no reason?

My team of good friends kept stealing my orbs last night, causing the bird to have to solo. If they weren't such close friends already, I prob would have stormed out of there lol. But since I know them, I just yelled at them a bit and remade, went flawlessly
    Last edited by Rusalio; 12-07-2010 at 04:08 PM.
    Rusalio~Lvl 75 Tank|Dexalio~Lvl 75 Archer|MaGalio~Lvl 76 Mage|[COLOR="red"]| plus 100 more...Minds are like parachutes, they only function when open.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    549 Posts

If I see a mage after my orb, I try to veer off. I figure both of us will survive better if the mage gets the orb. Not to mention, if I'm on my bird, quite often Gurg misses him for some reason, which is cool

And yeah, some people running around getting orbs on purpose. I think they think its funny or something, because they're laughing as they do it and the group fails. And they don't listen if you talk to them. I figure those people are a waste of my time.

When I started farming VL, I always started w/ Mynas, so it's funny people are doing that again. Mynas always seemed easier to me than Ploh'toxx, but if the mage insisted...

Guardian of Alterra FluffNStuff's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    551 Posts

Found a way to avoid a lot of death time waste. If you are in the OL area, and people decide they do not need to pot, then I need to leave. I have not once (other then terrain glitching) seen a group take down OL with out pots. This pertains to VL only, This Ends Now is a different story.

The Hundred Acre Legends:
    HunnySniper - HunnyStorm
    Please Fill out the End Game Pet Survey!|||||| What's With that Shield Icon?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by FluffNStuff View Post
    Found a way to avoid a lot of death time waste. If you are in the OL area, and people decide they do not need to pot, then I need to leave. I have not once (other then terrain glitching) seen a group take down OL with out pots. This pertains to VL only, This Ends Now is a different story.
    I've learnt that if there's a new player in the party who I'm not used to playing with, I ask them to pot up first. If they don't pot up after several requests, I boot them. Just not fair to the rest of the team. Unforunately, sometimes we're in the habit of just going in and potting up, that if someone leaves and gets replaced by someone else, it's hard to break the habit. So if we end up all potted, and the new guy still ignores our requests to pot up, I'll boot him and we go with four. Usually four decent, potted players have no problem, just takes slightly longer. And that way we don't have nay leeches.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    549 Posts

Fluff, I have been in very good groups with bears who do not pot up for OL and we do great.

However, I don't think a non-STR bear could do that. Definitely not mages or birds. I was in a group recently with a level 49 bird. The rest of the group was good; I was familiar with them, we ran well, blah blah. So we got to OL, everyone was potted except our tank and that bird. That bird was clobbered in like 1/2 a second and basically laid around being flat the 10 seconds or so we took to kill OL. Our tank was fine and me and the other bird did a good number on OL. Hopefully the level 49 bird learned how to do OL after that