Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Typical ping these days no love

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    284 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Everyone'sFavMage View Post
    Um angel, it's difficult for you to beat me (an elite bow dex bird) with any ping.
    Hahaha dreamer;p

I was having horrible ping for months and months. (In the states) I did different ping test and trackers and it seems my ping was mainly having issues once it hit Amazon servers. I made a post about it somewhere but no Dev commented.

Within the last few weeks my ping has gotten better. But it will still spike often. I'm just glad it isn't the constant yellow/red.

I hear New Zealand had terrible ping like Australia. Multiple friends from there would lag out regularly.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

@justG to be honest since fang cap to current time ping and ping stability gone bad to worse while my device as well as my net connection got improved since than.

problem is ping stability I wouldn't complain even ping stable at 600, I could adjust myself but problem is STABILITY. ping fluctuates badly red then NO PING

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by angeldawn View Post
    Hahaha dreamer;p

I was having horrible ping for months and months. (In the states) I did different ping test and trackers and it seems my ping was mainly having issues once it hit Amazon servers. I made a post about it somewhere but no Dev commented.

Within the last few weeks my ping has gotten better. But it will still spike often. I'm just glad it isn't the constant yellow/red.

I hear New Zealand had terrible ping like Australia. Multiple friends from there would lag out regularly.
    I see why a lot of Aussies don't play these games.. The only ones that do either put up with the bad connection, or they're lucky with a good connection somehow.
    AL: Jiig PL: Jig 80
    Veni Vidi Vici
    Worst thing I could be, is the same as everyone

The Castle That Never Was, with my Shadowstar and Eternal Frost, also with Ebonine.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    368 Posts

I always lag out even the I live the US, believe me. For some reason I lag more when someone's spamming something in pvp (a Mage continuously fire light ice me) and the annoying str bears that keep beckon stompin and making me flyyyy.
    Believe me when I say this, half of my str bear fights on Dexaldin have ended out with me disconnecting.

All for one, and one for all.

All for One, and One for All!
    The Brightest of Flames..cast the Darkest of Shadows..
    One who knows nothing cannot understand anything..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowstar View Post
    I always lag out even the I live the US, believe me. For some reason I lag more when someone's spamming something in pvp (a Mage continuously fire light ice me) and the annoying str bears that keep beckon stompin and making me flyyyy.
    Believe me when I say this, half of my str bear fights on Dexaldin have ended out with me disconnecting.

Bad spikes issue aye? Could be anything. But whats your main ping it goes back to whilst not spiking? You get green? 200? 300? Or the horrible 380-480's
    Veni Vidi Vici

The Castle That Never Was, with my Shadowstar and Eternal Frost, also with Ebonine.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    368 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jig View Post
    Bad spikes issue aye? Could be anything. But whats your main ping it goes back to whilst not spiking? You get green? 200? 300? Or the horrible 380-480's
    Ouch, nowadays, when I stop spiking, it reverts back to around 320, and if I start pvping with yellow ping, my ping goes back up to red/n ping.
    Nowadays it's very rare for me to get around 200. Heck, I'm lucky if it's 300. Even when it does go to 100-200 after yellow ping, things are, in a minute, it's back up to yellow/red/no ping.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

Ouch, nowadays, when I stop spiking, it reverts back to around 320, and if I start pvping with yellow ping, my ping goes back up to red/n ping.
    Nowadays it's very rare for me to get around 200. Heck, I'm lucky if it's 300. Even when it does go to 100-200 after yellow ping, things are, in a minute, it's back up to yellow/red/no ping.

Dam that sounds pretty horrible man well, seems like if you weren't spiking something is getting lost.. but your ping is stable if its not spiking.. Have you tried to see why it's happening? device? location of where your playing and hope your not playing to far away from your wifi? a lot of devices connected to the one modem or whatever?
    Last edited by Jig; 12-14-2013 at 11:11 PM.
    Veni Vidi Vici

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    368 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jig:1378690

Dam that sounds pretty horrible man well, seems like if you weren't spiking something is getting lost.. but your ping is stable if its not spiking.. Have you tried to see why it's happening? device? location of where your playing and hope your not playing to far away from your wifi? a lot of devices connected to the one modem or whatever?
    I'm pretty sure its all devices in my house, I've tried every one, all lag, and I don't think location Is problem either, as on chrome I lag even when computer is feet away from router. It might be that many devices are using the same internet at the same time.
    Whats worse is, if I dont have yellow or red ping, and I have green ping (like 91) I get constant very small sudden bursts of lag, which is very annoying, which leaves skills delaying, rhino charge charging AWAY from opponent, skills not working, etc. Even green ping gives me problems

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

I'm pretty sure its all devices in my house, I've tried every one, all lag, and I don't think location Is problem either, as on chrome I lag even when computer is feet away from router. It might be that many devices are using the same internet at the same time.
    Whats worse is, if I dont have yellow or red ping, and I have green ping (like 91) I get constant very small sudden bursts of lag, which is very annoying, which leaves skills delaying, rhino charge charging AWAY from opponent, skills not working, etc. Even green ping gives me problems
    I would love to have green ping... Omg 300 is all I need I'm desperate but man... With you that sucks you must have a lot of people using wifi all the time.. Sucks.. I do most the time but when I'm home its usually me using it and my computer and either my mum or my brother at the same time, or my dad^_^ but I'm fine with that
    Veni Vidi Vici

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

I dont really experience ping problems, my usual ping is like 30-180. The only times when I get horrible ping (random spikes, 800 ping) is when theres people at my house using the internet, so I suggest that when you're playing, you should go check to see if theres anything taking up your modern capability, close a program running on your computer, stop streaming...stuff..etc.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

HI

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Azataso View Post
    I dont really experience ping problems, my usual ping is like 30-180. The only times when I get horrible ping (random spikes, 800 ping) is when theres people at my house using the internet, so I suggest that when you're playing, you should go check to see if theres anything taking up your modern capability, close a program running on your computer, stop streaming...stuff..etc.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
    Aza.. please…

computer of, ipad, nothing on it, open PL, having ONE wifi device which is mine connected to the modem, LSGAGAALAGLAG yellow ping 450 ping.

yeah gf… thanks for the tips though
    Veni Vidi Vici