Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Pls STS stop them!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    512 Posts

This whole situation sucks.

A day will come when all players will start killing dummies and nobody will do real pvp.

@Sam

The pvp part of this game is getting ruined the devs and mods don't even immagine what this is doing to the game and they look at it as a minor problem.

You don't even realize how much money you could make from pvp if you keep it clean and enhance only the competition between the players.

Tik tik tik thats the sound of your money going down the drain.
    Last edited by Anarchist; 01-15-2014 at 08:42 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    158 Posts

Imho.this matter aint new.so does the silence.ppl are raging out.the problem has reaches its peak.ppl r disgusted.up to s5 they cant just close one eye and act like it doesnt effect them.

Banning dummies is not the issue.banning those who farm dummies is what people seek.

Remove em from lb.you got othrs lining up the paying customers too.i hope this season ends with some fairness.

Please...
    semi-retired

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Demonassa View Post
    Attachment 58905

Am I or am I not a customer?
    Why is it that our grievances about cheaters in the game are falling on deaf ears?
    Why is STS condoning the actions of these cheaters?
    Or is it that I/we have to spend more to be heard?
    My efforts to get on top of Lb are hampered by so-called kill booster who farms own toons.
    Please promote fair gameplay.
    Omg.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    512 Posts

Thank you for letting us play free.
    Last edited by Anarchist; 01-15-2014 at 09:34 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    506 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by EliteFamily View Post
    Thank you for letting us play free.
    And its not abnormally much over a year, i started 7 day earlier and have a bit less purchased.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    240 Posts

Am I or am I not a customer?
    Why is it that our grievances about cheaters in the game are falling on deaf ears?
    Why is STS condoning the actions of these cheaters?
    Or is it that I/we have to spend more to be heard?
    My efforts to get on top of Lb are hampered by so-called kill booster who farms own toons.

Let's see ....... Samhaynes .... Am I or am I not a valued customer? You say this is free to play but let's have a look at my account .....

Demonassa I don't think you need to spend more to get noticed because I'm not even on the LB and sticking up for you guys but it falls on deaf ears and then we get insulted.

Now before you guys get your knickers in twist about my plat spent you should know I do not open crates just for myself and Jon I do it for people I care about ... I usually roll with about 200k on my account as I don't like to sell items, I only usually do when I'm trying to get another item for someone. That said I'm lucky I can do this but trust me I work very hard irl too and this is mine and Jon's hobby and we invest in it.

I just want Fair Gameplay

Attachment 58910

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emmacheese For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    512 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Emmacheese View Post
    Thank you too Emma for letting us play free, we all love you. <3
    Last edited by Anarchist; 01-15-2014 at 11:58 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    259 Posts

OMmmmGawd!

Thats alot, thanks for supporting the game.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    158 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by demonassa View Post
    Attachment 58905

am i or am i not a customer?
    Why is sts condoning the actions of these cheaters?
    Or is it that i/we have to spend more to be heard?
    My efforts to get on top of lb are hampered by so-called kill booster who farms own toons.
    Quote Originally Posted by emmacheese View Post
    let's see ....... Samhaynes .... Am i or am i not a valued customer? You say this is free to play but let's have a look at my account .....

Demonassa i don't think you need to spend more to get noticed because i'm not even on the lb and sticking up for you guys but it falls on deaf ears and then we get insulted.

Now before you guys get your knickers in twist about my plat spent you should know i do not open crates just for myself and jon i do it for people i care about ... I usually roll with about 200k on my account as i don't like to sell items, i only usually do when i'm trying to get another item for someone. That said i'm lucky i can do this but trust me i work very hard irl too and this is mine and jon's hobby and we invest in it.

I just want fair gameplay

Attachment 58910
    double omg!
    semi-retired

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Name:  38_38_38_38.jpg
Views: 448
Size:  51.5 KB

Name:  38_38_38.png
Views: 435
Size:  183.1 KB

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    512 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ready View Post
    Name:  38_38_38_38.jpg
Views: 448
Size:  51.5 KB

Name:  38_38_38.png
Views: 435
Size:  183.1 KB
    Funny his/her name is miseries.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    140 Posts

Let's see ....... Samhaynes .... Am I or am I not a valued customer? You say this is free to play but let's have a look at my account .....

Demonassa I don't think you need to spend more to get noticed because I'm not even on the LB and sticking up for you guys but it falls on deaf ears and then we get insulted.

Now before you guys get your knickers in twist about my plat spent you should know I do not open crates just for myself and Jon I do it for people I care about ... I usually roll with about 200k on my account as I don't like to sell items, I only usually do when I'm trying to get another item for someone. That said I'm lucky I can do this but trust me I work very hard irl too and this is mine and Jon's hobby and we invest in it.

Attachment 58910
    Pretty much says it all. Or do u want me to post my account too.... Cos this is obviously just Emma's.

I'd like to think that we are valued customers, and for that reason IMO it's not unjustified why we have all had enough. I'm not saying that we aren't all equal though, anyone who spends plat in the game has the right to have a voice. Doesn't mean to say that they have the right to cheat the system though.

Hopefully now everyone that has seen this post and has read Emms reply will now also see that we aren't monsters. Like emma said we don't just open crates for ourselves, we open for a lot of people. We find enjoyment in making people happy as well as ourselves, and why shouldn't we? We invest in a game that is a hobby and that we love

Let's just not spoil it with this kill boosting please. It's pretty serious if the top spot is a cheater. That makes the game and everyone on the leaderboard look pointless.... I don't want it to be a joke.

The competition element in this game has to exist and has to be fair. We spend money because we like to get the best gear.... This is no different to real life. If I was an athlete I would buy the best equipment in the market for better results. People want to be the best, it's in our nature. That's just the way it is. If we are spending money for no reason other than to line someone's pockets I will stop. I won't be financing something that can never be achieved because of cheating.... I'll just change games.

At the moment myself and emma are hanging on by a thread. Depending on how the expansion goes (which I hope to be as awesome as Its looking) and how some of these issues are resolved will determine whether we stay or not. Like I said I love the game and the majority of people in it.... They're like our family. but I'm not throwing our time, effort and money into a bottomless pit that has an unfair outcome. Just not doing it.
    Last edited by Joncheese; 01-15-2014 at 12:58 PM.

Ign: Ice / Scar ~ Guild <Karma>

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Joncheese For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Attachment 58910
    *jawdrop* wtf!!!!

Over 34 thousand dollars spent in 5 months, if bought on sale around 23k-25k $

Lol so much on a 50mb mobile game, one of the most shocking thing i've seen since 3 years after miley cyrus wrecking ball.. Lol
    Last edited by Nagin; 01-15-2014 at 11:53 PM.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Nagin For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    156 Posts

Attachment 58910
    Now I wanna see how muh Jon spent.
    Holy beep at your plat bought

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    512 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Joncheese View Post
    anyone who spends plat in the game has the right to have a voice
    Assuming i have never spent a single penny on AL, Can i still say my own opinion give my own thoughts and feedback ? and most importantly will my opinions be considered on the same level of a valued customer?
    Last edited by Anarchist; 01-15-2014 at 06:22 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    140 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by EliteFamily View Post
    Assuming i have never spent a single penny on AL, Can i still say my own opinion give my own thoughts and feedback ? and most importantly will my opinions be considered on the same level of a valued customer?
    Sorry that came out wrong, of course everyone should have a voice. I suppose i was just trying to make a forceful argument.

Feedback and thoughts are what keeps games alive and kicking. Without it how is anything meant to improve.

Sorry if it came out wrong

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Joncheese For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    140 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nagin View Post
    *jawdrop* wtf!!!!

Over 34 thousand dollars spent in 5 months, ifbought on sale around 23k-25k $

Lol so much on a 50mb mobile game, one of the most shocking thing i've seen since 3 years except miley cyrus wrecking ball.. Lol
    We do offers a lot In UK and also consider the amount of plat back received from crates as well as plat sales. That amount is probably not realistic.... Though still a lot.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

I understand what Jon meant. This is an issue of fairness, nothing to do with who spends plat and who doesn't. But, BUT if STS wants feedback from people who "matter" then there you have it, top plat spenders are outraged as well.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Either way sts can't do anything about it.if they wanted to they could have done it
    Along with all their games not just al.
    Ciao

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

If they have a solution* clearly pvp will always have it's problem u guys think fixing
    This will be easy.face it mind ur own business boones breaking any rules.
    It's not like it's against the tos.