Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Pls STS stop them!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    240 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fairytalez View Post
    If they have a solution* clearly pvp will always have it's problem u guys think fixing
    This will be easy.face it mind ur own business boones breaking any rules.
    It's not like it's against the tos.
    Sorry lovesongs I don't quite know what you are getting at? Are you saying if you can't beat them join them? Because two wrongs do not make a right! And tbh I'm sorry to say but I know what guild you are in and why you are saying this .... Jus sayin

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    140 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fairytalez View Post
    If they have a solution* clearly pvp will always have it's problem u guys think fixing
    This will be easy.face it mind ur own business boones breaking any rules.
    It's not like it's against the tos.
    We are all minding our own business..... This is our own business. TOS can be changed at any time and STS reserve the right to do what they like (pirate rings etc are a good example of this) and at any time can make enforcements within the game. The fact that you have the games top players complaining about the same issue should be enough to make the relevant changes. PVP doesnt need to have this problem.... Just simply Screenshot the kill boosting player and STS can look back through the data and can easily see what has been happening. This way that player can be deleted from LB and all the dummy toons can be deleted. Simple.

Someone has their knickers in a knot because we are trying to act upon a cheater who resides in the same guild perhaps? Cheaters NEVER prosper, it always comes back to bite them in the arse!

Ign: Ice / Scar ~ Guild <Karma>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

I am not sure why they dont want to fix.
    There is solution for that - http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...dback-Solution

Its not about plat spender or free user - its about make game without cheat and fair for everyone. I spent thousands of dollars only in gaming since I was kid - Gaming is my only hobby and passion. I am not gonna spend single penny on this game and never will - bcoz this game dont deserve it atm.
    IGN: Keyrogue, Keymagey, Grrom, Sceuetas

4. The Following User Says Thank You to bhutkeyur For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    203 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Joncheese View Post
    The fact that you have the games top players complaining about the same issue should be enough to make the relevant changes.
    Kindly name these top players? Are you included? is this because you are all sporting SAMAEL and ARCANE STUFF? I wouldnt call it top players just heavy spenders.

IMO this thread is a whine thread for heavy spenders that are not on LB.
    Kronos Divine Guild Development PICS HERE -- PVP VIDS HERE AL Retiree

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by bhutkeyur View Post
    I am not sure why they dont want to fix.
    There is solution for that - http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...dback-Solution

Its not about plat spender or free user - its about make game without cheat and fair for everyone. I spent thousands of dollars only in gaming since I was kid - Gaming is my only hobby and passion. I am not gonna spend single penny on this game and never will - bcoz this game dont deserve it atm.
    Yeah, im not gonna spend money again till sts solve this problem.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    403 Posts

So I was in a TDM match today and some rather suspicious activity. Its really easy to pick out these farmers. Everyone from the opposite team is dead and staying dead. And everyone from my side eventually leaves. Then one player who happens to be a warrior keeps joining and leaving the match. So I ask him if he's kill farming and then he gets all defensive and basically says how can I accuse him and thought we were friends. Anyways we go back and forth after a while and he basically admits it and his justification is twinks do it. Now this warrior is someone on the TDM leaderboard for Warriors and Overall. This is someone I use to farm with occasionally. The funny thing is I believe he removed everyone off his friends list because he's no longer on mine. This is probably so no one can see what he's up to.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    140 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by epicrrr View Post
    Kindly name these top players? Are you included? is this because you are all sporting SAMAEL and ARCANE STUFF? I wouldnt call it top players just heavy spenders.

Ok i will do to name a few.

Demonassa
    Alfai
    Ruthien
    Predator
    oh and me actually..... i might be only number 25 out of sorcerers but at least my aps and kills have actually been earnt.

And these are just from memory. All rogues (apart from me) that are more deserving of the top spot because they are actually playing the game properly.

It's got nothing to do with the amount of plat spent really, more to do with the fact that its cheating, unfair, unsportsmanlike..... need anymore? Plat is used as an example because people should be contributing to a FAIR GAME. And no its not because of any gear, im not quite sure how you came to this conclusion. Perhaps study the post more carefully.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Joncheese For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    158 Posts

Fyi.I stopped spending plats this season.
    Heavy spending is to support the claim tht their voices should be heard too.as conveyed in the high level of commitment to this game.as you know there's a limit to where you can go if you ride free all the time.

This is the ranting of players who spent real effort.money and time into this game to be acknowledged and earn a spot among the best.

Going for the top gears is your commitment to being the best claim.you know what's lacking and you amp it up.its clear difference between being lazy and wanting to play in your own league.now such who rant are simply lame to me.

We are seeking fairness so tht people who deserve it (unlike those farm nubs) can be on tht board.

Your post is dumb tbh.
    semi-retired

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Alfai For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    166 Posts

if anyone thinks they cant beat some of the above mentioned easily with the same equips they have..just pm them and challenge them for a 1v1...i believe they can easily buy the same equips as urs and i believe they wont say no to ur challenge
    there is a dfference between skills and equips...i have seen rouges with full mythics who cant even kill without crits...and u can notice their kdrs...they are usually like 1k/1k

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

In major MMO, boosting is dealt with accordingly. So, my first question to STG is - why isn't it taken care of here?

This thread goes to show that it is angering some heavy plat playing customers. Yet, despite this, STG is addressing the issue through this thread: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...Farming-in-PvP

Well, the theory in that link didn't work! There's still many kill boosters on the leaderboards. I cannot fathom why STG doesn't take action against these kill boosters? The players that work for their slots show dedication. The people who are kill boosting are showing that given the chance, they will find ways to exploit the game. Non-kill boosters spend hours daily doing what they love & they show their thank you's by purchasing platinum.

There are many complaining on this very thread! At least an updated statement even addressing the issue would be greatly appreciated to many, I am sure.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Zeus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    240 Posts

Really? Because I don't even have 5k kills lol and will never be on lb I'm supporting what is fair so wind your neck in and get your facts fight.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Emmacheese For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    203 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alfai View Post
    Fyi.I stopped spending plats this season.
    Heavy spending is to support the claim tht their voices should be heard too.as conveyed in the high level of commitment to this game.as you know there's a limit to where you can go if you ride free all the time.

This is the ranting of players who spent real effort.money and time into this game to be acknowledged and earn a spot among the best.

Going for the top gears is your commitment to being the best claim.you know what's lacking and you amp it up.its clear difference between being lazy and wanting to play in your own league.now such who rant are simply lame to me.

We are seeking fairness so tht people who deserve it (unlike those farm nubs) can be on tht board.

Your post is dumb tbh.
    @all. you want LB spot you work for it.

you post is dumb tbh.
    Kronos Divine Guild Development PICS HERE -- PVP VIDS HERE AL Retiree

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    158 Posts

you post is dumb tbh.
    Sigh.you really can't read well
    semi-retired

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    140 Posts

you post is dumb tbh.
    Are you for real?????!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

This is what the agruement is about. Seriously, think about your replies before you write them. You've just made yourself look like a right donkey. This thread is for the people that work hard and dont cheat. Seriously........ what you put is pretty dumb dude.
    Last edited by Joncheese; 01-16-2014 at 07:32 AM.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Joncheese For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

It pretty amusing how people defend cheaters and not support legit players
    IGN: Keyrogue, Keymagey, Grrom, Sceuetas

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    158 Posts

He shud stick to lvl11.farm nubs and new players.when he got in lb suddenly he got beaten in ranks by those who farm dummies.
    When I said wht u wrote was dumb I mean it.its like u don't think before u write.go figure
    semi-retired

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    240 Posts

Ignore him, he just wants a reaction out of us and then the thread will be closed.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Emmacheese For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    552 Posts

Sigh, I'm pretty sure the moderators have been clear about this issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Samhayne View Post
    This is nothing new. We have posted about this previously:

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...Farming-in-PvP

If you see others that are blatantly using dummies or kill farming, please screenshot it and post it and we'll take care of it. You won't ever see Dummykill again.
    Probably we should give them time to sort things out and avoid all of these exchange of fire. Just my opinion
    duck dynasty falls

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    240 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Limsyoker View Post
    Sigh, I'm pretty sure the moderators have been clear about this issue.

Probably we should give them time to sort things out and avoid all of these exchange of fire. Just my opinion
    Not really because this was posted after that post and this tells me nothing will be done, and the response is very disrespectful to people that spend irl money on this game and people that work hard the legit way.

Quote Originally Posted by Samhayne View Post
    Hi Emmacheese,

I'm sorry to hear that you feel that way. It is an unfortunate part of how the Legends PvP system was originally designed. We have kill farming in all of the Legends games and as you can probably surmise, setting up a more robust matchmaking system is no small undertaking (since we haven't bit into that yet through 4 years of Legends gaming). This is why we don't have an expansive set of PvP rewards since we know they can be cheezed by kill farming. In part, it's an inherent issue with the Free-to-Play and cross platform nature of Arcane Legends.

It's the same with, say, the forum reputation system. If you _really_ want some extra green bars on your forum avatar you could farm free forum accounts, but, what does that get you? Just some green bars that only have the meaning that others put on it - likewise kill counts are just some numbers on your avatar display, really. So, please take the kill leaderboard for what it is.

Thanks
    -Samhayne

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Well here is the situation that we are ;

Total Thread: Around dozens but this and http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...Farming-in-PvP
    Total posts : 320 posts who ask our comments and many more around who try to explain the situation
    Total countermeasure : 0

Before been your client yes i agree i m one of the fan of your game ... But this situation push me and people whose thinking same of me from this game, honestly like many more players has told ima bit shocked on your attitude about this situation ..

Quote Originally Posted by Joncheese View Post
    If we are spending money for no reason other than to line someone's pockets I will stop. I won't be financing something that can never be achieved because of cheating.... I'll just change games.

At the moment myself and emma are hanging on by a thread. Depending on how the expansion goes (which I hope to be as awesome as Its looking) and how some of these issues are resolved will determine whether we stay or not. Like I said I love the game and the majority of people in it.... They're like our family. but I'm not throwing our time, effort and money into a bottomless pit that has an unfair outcome. Just not doing it.
    i absolutely agree the words of Jon here and sure of that he is not the one who think / consider the future of been here like this or not .

Hope happy and more funny days will be soon...

Just a Gammer like as you all ...