Quote Originally Posted by Suentous PO:1433492
The problem for me is that I want to stick with a game, moving on to al doesn't solve the problem that STG may shift focus again.
How odd is that, I want no other of STG's games to do better than the one I prefer so that my favorite one gets the attention.
They want to make many games, and on a personal level I want them to be successful, but their shifting focus is the reason I'm playing other games.
Besides, I still prefer pl to al (shock!!) O:
^much exactly

k I finally start AL---and now Slayer Legends: "we like to call this PL3"!!!! Millions of players!!!! Our biggest hit yet!!!!
It's cool and all, STS needs to be growing their business got that 100%.
They are killing many of the vets that made this comunity great like Crimsontider, Mysticaldream, Apollo(not sure of this got rebirthed as Zeus? Not same guy though), Whirlz, many more to list. You see old players return to PL and see how it's fallen like royce. When I look at AL forums it's just not the same, and I don't mean that as in "Ofc, it's different people, retard..." But a lot of players when I was a noob and would only read the forums because I was too terrible to post on them.

I mean good luck but just more people are gonna leave I fear.