Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Trivia Questions : Did you or you know someone in AL Fall in love with another player

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    311 Posts

No Vystirch & Melodicdeath recreation?

I'm still mad that my IPod deleted that recording.

Visit my Youtube Channel! Here--> Terrainrob's Videos of Everything

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Madnex View Post
    You'd be surprised how many people end up together after meeting through online games. I was reading some crazy research statistics about it around two months ago, I'll try to dig it up. Welcome to the new era?
    I for one would like to see this.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by EliteFamily View Post
    Finding love/wife/girlfriend in a game?
    Serious heart relationships Must be build via physical contact not toons so...

Attachment 60893
    "

I'm sorry, but I actually have to prove you wrong. I never thought that it's possible to ever start a true, deep relationship online. Naaaw...never!
    This day I know I was absolutely wrong. I now know it is possible from first-hand experience. It is possible that a stranger arouses your interest virtual. You'll see a picture of him and you'll be even more interested in this person.
    You'll start texting via WhatsApp or Facebook every free second and swap more and more pictures, letting them "fly" through the worldwideweb. Your friends may be annoyed of you writing with a "mysterious" Mr./Ms XY, grinning from ear to ear, being tired every day because you were busy the all night long. You'll slowly realize, you have a real crush on this person.
    Next you'll start skyping and talking on the phone till your ear literally burns..hihi. What now? You'll have an increasing swarm of butterflies in your tummy, slowly falling in love for a "stranger", for someone you have never met before. It'll be a weird situation for sure, but happiness will overweigh because you'll feel like you've found the missing piece of your "puzzle" of which you almost gave up hope.
    You'll want nothing more than REALLY getting to know this person and to get physical. The day will dawn when you'll meet and you will feel like the happiest person in the world.

It may be very tough due to a distance of many kilometres (miles) between you. It was hard in our case. In the beginning it was a lot waiting. We speak the same language, but he's from a neighbouring country and we'll still have to go by plane for 1h45m to meet until July. I'm pretty convinced "online relationships" can be very successful, the long wait and the long time of incredible anticipation makes them very valuable, special
    Just my opinion.

I need to add: We didn't search for someone to be with. We actually just wrote like virtual friends do. It kind of happend "accidentely", not as random as I thought. He told me later The problem was that I was taken when it started to develop.
    Last edited by Serenina; 02-04-2014 at 02:31 PM.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Serenina For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    117 Posts

i for one made a relationship bushiness in AL a loooong time ago, specifically for finding that lonely merc the love of their life.
    I was crazy before it was fashionable.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

everyone have a reason for do everything.. i dont think its could a topic about freakly or not + also i dont think its right to tell they freak.... yea on a another game i met a girl and we start play all the time together, i had nothing about english and she wasnt know my language... in time we started use dictionarys and she teach me my all english... we never talk love staffs but 3-4 year later she meeted with my a male friend in game and they loved eachother than Bam they marryed " we all from different country and now we still talking sametimes on facebook and they are happy" ... so its not right to tell if its freakly or not coz everyone have a reason for do every step in life lets be respectfull you cant know theys reason.... if ppls meet in dungeons and in time if they like talk style / personality << if they add on fb kik whatsapp than after see how they looks like its can be a couple and its normal.... mostly ppls playing that cheap games ( not hard as main pc games ) for only leave stress and talk ppls for the feel better... lets be reality so much onnline players keep geting onnline in pl al reason is talk meet friends ? or they are on AL 7/24 on a PC coz they love storyline + gameplay in AL ??? if i am on PC and if i want play a storyline + good gameplay + really funy + skilled game <<< really AL Cant even my last choice to... if anyone know Conquer Onnline they will understand what i am meaning about gameplay + skils ( guild wars everyweekend for a big price to winner guild members from system , unlimited team / solo arenas for fun and little exp prices + leaderboard , weekly solo + team arenas for big prices, guild ctf wars every weekend for big price , clan wars for big prices , deadly gates every week opening for only 4 time for prices who can finish in a limited time and more.. allies enemy guild clan system ( can be kill other players in citys or on lvl maps .. and kill a player for you need a aim + timind skill ) so this is a main game... why do i am playing AL PL ? coz simple to play and i like to play my 2-3 friend here....

a long reply i know.. my point you cant know ppls reasons... but i can tell you this most game couples overing with big dramas... who cant thx to good times after couple over << who starting big dramas and not resprect all the good funy times together <<< for me they are only freaks about couple staffs

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

My cousin met and eventually married someone he met from an online game. They now have beautiful twin girls and are quite happy.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    512 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Serenina View Post
    "

I'm sorry, but I actually have to prove you wrong. I never thought that it's possible to ever start a true, deep relationship online. Naaaw...never!
    This day I know I was absolutely wrong. I now know it is possible from first-hand experience. It is possible that a stranger arouses your interest virtual. You'll see a picture of him and you'll be even more interested in this person.
    You'll start texting via WhatsApp or Facebook every free second and swap more and more pictures, letting them "fly" through the worldwideweb. Your friends may be annoyed of you writing with a "mysterious" Mr./Ms XY, grinning from ear to eat, being tired every day because you were busy the all night long. You'll slowly realize, you have a real crush on this person.
    Next you'll start skyping and talking on the phone till your ear literally burns..hihi. What now? You'll have an increasing swarm of butterflies in your tummy, slowly falling in love for a "stranger", for someone you have never met before. It'll be a weird situation for sure, but happiness will overweigh because you'll feel like you've found the missing piece of your "puzzle" of which you almost gave up hope.
    You'll want nothing more than REALLY getting to know this person and to get physical. The day will dawn when you'll meet and you will feel like the happiest person in the world.

It may be very tough due to a distance of many kilometres (miles) between you. It was hard in our case. In the beginning it was a lot waiting. We speak the same language, but he's from a neighbouring country and we'll still have to go by plane for 1h45m to meet until July. I'm pretty convinced "online relationships" can be very successful, the long wait and the long time of incredible anticipation makes them very valuable, special
    Just my opinion.
    I understand you Serenina really, i know 3 couples that fell in love via mmorpg and till today still have a solid relationship one for 5 years another one 3years and the last 6 months.

BUT

After some years playing mmorpg's and after having my own love episodes experience ingames via chatting skype, teamspeak, facebook i came to the conclusion that if you want a girlfriend/love/wife and you seriously want it you have to build the balls and go look for it outside.

Out of thousand ingame relationships i have seen many ending in drama, some ending well, few ending with really bad episodes of plain demonstration of human ignorance and few, very very very very very very very few( i cant emphasize the "very" enough) ending up with something solid.

You want a girl/boyfriend? GO OUTSIDE.
    Last edited by Anarchist; 02-04-2014 at 02:41 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    117 Posts

or better yet, kidnap

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ihateppl For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    117 Posts

my fake wife and I strongly disagree, the best way to find a lover is to post a ad on craigslist. and meet the people who respond in a shady alley.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    656 Posts

Um there is no need for all this debate, the point is simple.

All the randomness of relationships, people and environment aside, it boils down to what you were looking for. Of course the internet makes it easier to meet the wrong type of people; accessibility is what has made the online relationship such an arguable topic.

All the negativity is simply the aftermath of the bad incidents you've heard about online dates - it's human nature to pay more attention to and remember the dangerous/bad ones.

Bottom line, the internet and consequently online dating/meeting are tools/means. There's no bad or good, it's how you choose to use them which is up to each one of us personally.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Madnex For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    173 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by VenomsChaos View Post
    love staffs
    Must. Merch. This.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Madnex View Post
    Um there is no need for all this debate, the point is simple.

All the randomness of relationships, people and environment aside, it boils down to what you were looking for. Of course the internet makes it easier to meet the wrong type of people; accessibility is what has made the online relationship such an arguable topic.

All the negativity is simply the aftermath of the bad incidents you've heard about online dates - it's human nature to pay more attention to and remember the dangerous/bad ones.

Bottom line, the internet and consequently online dating/meeting are tools/means. There's no bad or good, it's how you choose to use them which is up to each one of us personally.
    This

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    935 Posts

Karin....oh Karin....Karin sweetie...Karin...The girl in Kraag's Tavern...Karin........Stop stalking me. I broke up with you when i moved on with Hannah on The Dragon's Jewel..................... Oh but that chick in the Dragon Enclave.... c:
    Last edited by Zylx; 02-04-2014 at 07:30 PM.

IGN: Łʊƈɨƒɛʀ
    Join the Discord Community!
    Arcane Legends Discord

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

I fell in love with my gf street meeting on arcane legends. after nine months of taking in and out of game we came to fall in love with each other. so anything is possible just ask my love iflybynight.

CO-MASTER of Magnum Legendary arcane legends warrior and retired #1 in battle command on 1/14/14

18. The Following User Says Thank You to djironlung For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    71 Posts

Haizea and Erill , we re couple and meet in game since 1 year ago , we meet in spanish guild Culto Arcano , we both re from Spain , in March we ll celebrate our 1st birthday, we re couple in real life ( not a freak couple in game )

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Puntus For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    71 Posts

Well you can find a partner outside game after you meet irl not once not twice but after a couple thousand times, i mean you have to be completely,100% sure about that persons personality, lifestyle, date of birth, past, present and yes also future.

BUT HOW CAN YOU BE 100% SURE ABOUT THE GENUINITY OF THIS GUY FROM THAT VIDEOGAME YOU HAVE IN FRONT OF YOU?

Thats is not even possible with people you know after years of friendship. How do you trust that girl/dude you met online?

ARE YOU READY TO TAKE THE RISK?
    Actually in the world exist facebook , line , whatsapp , and u can prove if that person is a fake or not , ofc u can meet a person , have nice feelings and then try to meet this person irl when u saw u can trust in her/him.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Puntus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Not AL, but I have heard of a couple that met in WoW and got married in the game and in real life.

I could see two players from a game falling in love. Just by playing the game, they already have something in common. But you can't go into a game expecting to meet someone. It should be something that just happens unexpectedly.

BUT REMEMBER:
    The other person you are falling in love with could be a serial killer. Just use common sense and google.

al: smilingdaisy | smilinglily
    pl: smilingdaisy | smilingpanda | smilingpingu | smilingaway | smilinglily

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    81 Posts

I still don't know any in game... Anyways I love my Corsair set
    Last edited by Sariita; 02-04-2014 at 10:41 PM.
    IGN: Sariita/Sariibites - AL

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    387 Posts

I call dibs on Lia!

Wait... Who's Lia?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    254 Posts

Well you can find a partner outside game after you meet irl not once not twice but after a couple thousand times, i mean you have to be completely,100% sure about that persons personality, lifestyle, date of birth, past, present and yes also future.

BUT HOW CAN YOU BE 100% SURE ABOUT THE GENUINITY OF THIS GUY FROM THAT VIDEOGAME YOU HAVE IN FRONT OF YOU?

Thats is not even possible with people you know after years of friendship. How do you trust that girl/dude you met online?

ARE YOU READY TO TAKE THE RISK?
    Ohhhh just to informed you all Me and Jane meet online.

we dated then i when to her home town :P then you know next