Not if you get killed by a random new kid who just beckon stomps
    That's only you.
    Tell every bird and fox that

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Impact For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    167 Posts

Or you could learn to kill pally and bear on birds?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    481 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Impact View Post
    Tell every bird and fox that
    Just.. Lol.
    Judgementals, Retired Officer of Rated M.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

funny how everyone else trying prove op wrong, and suggesting him to learn, but there's no doubt that few points told by him are correct.

bears sitting on >85 dodge, huge armore should not be able to litterally two hit kill any non-str(ms exception)

again pallies sitting on dat savage (including heal, ms) should not able to two hit kill

it does not matter who can kill who or who need to learn more, but PvP is no where near balance.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by legendfb View Post
    funny how everyone else trying prove op wrong, and suggesting him to learn, but there's no doubt that few points told by him are correct.

bears sitting on >85 dodge, huge armore should not be able to litterally two hit kill any non-str(ms exception)

again pallies sitting on dat savage (including heal, ms) should not able to two hit kill

it does not matter who can kill who or who need to learn more, but PvP is no where near balance.
    Ty bro their obliviously bears and pallys
    Last edited by Impact; 02-02-2014 at 11:48 AM.

Tournament & Ladder Leader XghostzX's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,204 Posts

Anyone that has basic knowledge of the class suitable enough to compete in PvP shouldn't have too much of an issue. However, PvP is still unbalanced. There is definitely a stronger class to choose and a weaker class in broad perspective (don't forget stronger gear to choose than other gear). This is why I don't 1v1 on my int mage, as at this point I'm much more efficient for team play. I'll win against a skilled bear 20% of the time, only because blown out stats get in the way. I can contribute a ton, regardless.

And it doesn't matter guys, this issue has been addressed so many times. What makes you think STS wants to continue helping us?

#JointheO&Cteam

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by XghostzX View Post
    Anyone that has basic knowledge of the class suitable enough to compete in PvP shouldn't have too much of an issue. However, PvP is still unbalanced. There is definitely a stronger class to choose and a weaker class in broad perspective (don't forget stronger gear to choose than other gear). This is why I don't 1v1 on my int mage, as at this point I'm much more efficient for team play. I'll win against a skilled bear 20% of the time, only because blown out stats get in the way. I can contribute a ton, regardless.

And it doesn't matter guys, this issue has been addressed so many times. What makes you think STS wants to continue helping us?

#JointheO&Cteam
    Hmmm nice choice of words, seems right what ur saying just annoyed of how making pvp "more strategic" made it take even less skill all u need to do now is be a bear or mage and know how to beckon stomp and heal, this creates lack of diversity in classes and builds. I also don't think sts would help us hence I took it bit further and made a al title to catch their attention and force em to read, but they're basically letting pl die off and spend time upgrading al, if this is how sts games work and the current al players are forgotten about and sts is spending their time on a NEW game, they gonna loose lots of loyal costumers( not including me I love pl)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

I agree about the nerfing and probably some UNnerfing

But just like Swaggron said, I don't think STS would change anything anytime soon.
    I guess we just have to suck it up ._.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ssneakykills:1452887
    Haha few minutes to fix pls
    Actually if they made up their minds and decided once and for all what exactly they want to do, it'd take literally a few minutes, since all you need to do is change a few numbers in the code.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default I know right.

Lol birds are better then mages? I wonder...
    Seriously. I mean, who would think birds are better than mages? Think of its spells and heals. A bird, is no less than an ant to a mage. I absolutely agree. 7 thumbs up!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Lol. This again? You'd think people were arguing over civil rights. Birds need more rights! No foxes do! Why don't you just go and play DL. No complaints in their Pvp department.
    Name:  3040052.jpg
Views: 96
Size:  15.1 KB

From your friendly bear - Commute

Alterra's best voted chef and meme creator

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Fry View Post
    Lol. This again? You'd think people were arguing over civil rights. Birds need more rights! No foxes do! Why don't you just go and play DL. No complaints in their Pvp department.
    Name:  3040052.jpg
Views: 96
Size:  15.1 KB

From your friendly bear - Commute
    Dls chars and stuff look ugly, plus its the least active sts game, im trying out o&c now and when things get fixed, imma play pl lots moar

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cheenivie View Post
    1-Birds are better then mages
    2-Those 2classes aren't pathetic
    3-You're obviously a bird and want to be op again
    4-They didn't lose half of there players, those players just took out their bears and pallies.
    right on cheen

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jiu View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheenivie View Post
    1-Birds are better then mages
    2-Those 2classes aren't pathetic
    3-You're obviously a bird and want to be op again
    4-They didn't lose half of there players, those players just took out their bears and pallies.
    right on cheen
    1. Birds arent better then mages: they got ms and op heal during a DAMAGE and buff nerf, If ur a bird you got 25% chance or less to win vs a fully armed pally or bear at certain lvl.
    2.I never said the 2 classes bear and mage were pathetic, I said bird, rhino and foxes are pathetic compared to those too op classes during a DMG and buff nerf. Bears having op armour, hp and debuffs during the DMG nerf, while their rage gives 60 dmg, during the DMG nerf all these combined make a bear super op at any lvl. During a DMG nerf it's hard enough to kill with a nuking class, now mages can heal 1/2 or more of their with 2 skills while having ms that gives +600 more extra hp. Foxes,rhinos and bird have trouble killing these classes at ANY lvl.
    3.I don't any bird above 30 and bird was never op, it was the weapons/ armour that made bird "op" at higher lvls, mages and bears op at low lvl pvp.
    4. Not everyone brought out their pallys and bears 3/4 of all people on my friends list alone either were: inactive, quit or played a diff toon. Notice how pl used to have many players and pvp games each lvl? Well the number decrease by alot due to a buff and dmg nerf that 90% of the community didn't want (excluding mages 60 crit buff). What guild are you in? And how many friends or guild members do you have active most of the time? I bet at least half of ur friends and guild members are inactive.
    Last edited by Impact; 02-06-2014 at 04:53 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

1. Birds arent better then mages: they got ms and op heal during a DAMAGE and buff nerf, If ur a bird you got 90% chance or less to win vs a fully armed pally or bear at certain lvl.
    2.I never said the 2 classes bear and mage were pathetic, I said bird, rhino and foxes are pathetic compared to those too op classes during a DMG and buff nerf. Bears having op armour, hp and debuffs during the DMG nerf, while their rage gives 60 dmg, during the DMG nerf all these combined make a bear super op at any lvl. During a DMG nerf it's hard enough to kill with a nuking class, now mages can heal 1/2 or more of their with 2 skills while having ms that gives +600 more extra hp. Foxes,rhinos and bird have trouble killing these classes at ANY lvl.
    3.I don't any bird above 30 and bird was never op, it was the weapons/ armour that made bird "op" at higher lvls, mages and bears op at low lvl pvp.
    4. Not everyone brought out their pallys and bears 3/4 of all people on my friends list alone either were: inactive, quit or played a diff toon. Notice how pl used to have many players and pvp games each lvl? Well the number decrease by alot due to a buff and dmg nerf that 90% of the community didn't want (excluding mages 60 crit buff). What guild are you in? And how many friends or guild members do you have active most of the time? I bet at least half of ur friends and guild members are inactive.
    I trullyyyy agree to all of this.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

It used to be rhino that was thought to be OP, now its bear...
    NinjaPRO BesWarrior

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Lmao. UmadOp? Getgud n l2play