Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Next Week: New Dragkin Teeth Shop Armor & Elite Golden Dragonscale Chests

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I think it got harder just until elite comes out. I noticed that too. Before one aimed shot took out a skeleton or mage but now its 2 or 3. But who knows maybe they plan on keeping it this way. I always thought before shuyal was easier than norde at times. Its more challenging and makes it farm.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

Yeah. Noticed too. Shuyal is harder than the new map.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

maps get harder when more people coming in , so doing it when you are 4 with 3 people equiped with weak gear is harder and boaring, its for all the maps even arena, try to do some maps alone like km3 then do it with 4 people and you will figure that out , and also there is still no tough legendary and myth gear for level 41 , but mobs already increased in stat cuz level cap is 41 now , i think there is no need to be worrie cuz still nothing implemented , no gear , no elite , just level cap increased and mobs also scale with your level ,

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bigpang View Post
    maps get harder when more people coming in , so doing it when you are 4 with 3 people equiped with weak gear is harder and boaring, its for all the maps even arena, try to do some maps alone like km3 then do it with 4 people and you will figure that out , and also there is still no tough legendary and myth gear for level 41 , but mobs already increased in stat cuz level cap is 41 now , i think there is no need to be worrie cuz still nothing implemented , no gear , no elite , just level cap increased and mobs also scale with your level ,
    thx for info but allready learned it on my first mins when i start play AL.. if i low lvl in team , map geting harder yes... or every more team member makeing dungeon harder... but as i said i am talking about " before solos and teams - now solos and teams '

map got 3-4x harder now and its not about team members... its just dungeon got harder <<<<

and there a topic to about that better i will wait a answer from mods in there

www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?144006-Shuyal-What-happened-!&p=1535071#post1535071

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

well true there are so many chaotic things in the game that needs a fix for example dragon boss on 3th map is stronger and more dangerouse than the last boss in dragon map (cuz he take one person then charge towards it with his red zone on the player , so if player ping was above yellow or for example red , then he wont survive and die fast befor even see what happens , i didnt see this kind of boss attack in any other boss fights ) , or as one of the developers sayed in the forum , they wont fix krunch 2 and bael 2 to scale up with level 41 soon but after people got boared with elite maps already (which i hope they scale them soon cuz this one is may favorit one) , or elite dungeons are not reachable at the momnet but arena is open and the bosses are weaker compared to a level 41 players+gear , so people can just enter on arena at single or two and start farming bosses for all the arena achivments befor developers bring up elites back , wel i saw your topic and well low levels like a rogue 31 was also complaining about mobs getting harder , thats true i hope arcane legends developer come up with a new idea like good gears or just make the game mechanic easyer so all people can enjoy from it
    Last edited by bigpang; 03-24-2014 at 06:28 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Teeth should be a guaranteed drop for elite boss and not on chance basis. Just like a daily quest in hauntlet and bard. Or at least increase the drop rate to 50%. So hard to farm teeth with the current state.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    784 Posts

Personally, I would like to see these items "enhance-able"

Basically, you can purchase the Assault/Potency/Brutality versions for however many teeth. Then, you can "enhance" them with additional teeth to add either +DMG, +Crit or whatever stat you want to make available.

This enhancement is a one-time thing that would upgrade the stats on the helm/armor which will provide additional value for this gear, thus farmers can sell this gear as is, or take the additional time to enhance and sell at higher values.

Basically, a non-enhanced version should be slightly worse than upgraded mythic, but the enhanced version should be slightly better.

Another option could be to enhance with a proc of some sort. Perhaps a shielding proc (like Mythic Razors) or something, which would make these items be desirable, not for the raw stat boost, but for the proc.

My fear is that once you farm these items, then what? It would be far more interesting, and create added diversity, to customize gear by gemming (as already available), and customize via enhancements. This keeps the Teeth valuable and prevents the market from flooding.

You could even extend the enhancing of gear to non-Magma items. Imagine being able to enhance twink items. That would keep farmers busy, generate interest in twink gear (since right now, everyone that is successful owns Tarlok sets), and provide multiple revenue streams.

I don't know....it's just a thought.

AL: Kalizzaa
    Retired Officer of <Elite Runners>
    Elite Chronicles: Solo guides for elite maps - No longer maintained

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    506 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bigpang View Post
    well true there are so many chaotic things in the game that needs a fix for example dragon boss on 3th map is stronger and more dangerouse than the last boss in dragon map (cuz he take one person then charge towards it with his red zone on the player , so if player ping was above yellow or for example red , then he wont survive and die fast befor even see what happens , i didnt see this kind of boss attack in any other boss fights ) , or as one of the developers sayed in the forum , they wont fix krunch 2 and bael 2 to scale up with level 41 soon but after people got boared with elite maps already (which i hope they scale them soon cuz this one is may favorit one) , or elite dungeons are not reachable at the momnet but arena is open and the bosses are weaker compared to a level 41 players+gear , so people can just enter on arena at single or two and start farming bosses for all the arena achivments befor developers bring up elites back , wel i saw your topic and well low levels like a rogue 31 was also complaining about mobs getting harder , thats true i hope arcane legends developer come up with a new idea like good gears or just make the game mechanic easyer so all people can enjoy from it
    This isnt new, at nordr normal maps: Frostir can one hit me while Grimnr not.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    135 Posts

awesome!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Awesome!!,, looking good but,, me.. lvl 15.. lol

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    237 Posts

Lets talk about the cost of elite golden dragonscale boxes (in dragon teeth). 40 teeth seems like a minimum of 80 elite runs or 200 normal runs. In comparison, in nordr we could get an elite golden warchest for 20 runs. I think the price of elite golden dragonscale chests sghould be 15 and golden dragonscale chests should be 5.

Also the recipe for arcane ring costs 150 shards which is not even the price of 4 chests. Keeping this in mind i dont think anyone will buy the elite golden chest at such a price.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    237 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by GoodSyntax View Post
    Personally, I would like to see these items "enhance-able"

Basically, you can purchase the Assault/Potency/Brutality versions for however many teeth. Then, you can "enhance" them with additional teeth to add either +DMG, +Crit or whatever stat you want to make available.

This enhancement is a one-time thing that would upgrade the stats on the helm/armor which will provide additional value for this gear, thus farmers can sell this gear as is, or take the additional time to enhance and sell at higher values.

Basically, a non-enhanced version should be slightly worse than upgraded mythic, but the enhanced version should be slightly better.

Another option could be to enhance with a proc of some sort. Perhaps a shielding proc (like Mythic Razors) or something, which would make these items be desirable, not for the raw stat boost, but for the proc.

My fear is that once you farm these items, then what? It would be far more interesting, and create added diversity, to customize gear by gemming (as already available), and customize via enhancements. This keeps the Teeth valuable and prevents the market from flooding.

You could even extend the enhancing of gear to non-Magma items. Imagine being able to enhance twink items. That would keep farmers busy, generate interest in twink gear (since right now, everyone that is successful owns Tarlok sets), and provide multiple revenue streams.

I don't know....it's just a thought.
    I agree with this except that the fact that even enhanced gear shouldnt be better than mythic gear because every mythic is supposed to last 2 seasons and the helm and armour are in its second season.