Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: gods of AL

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    You didn't do anything wrong, per say. Next time, just rename it to role-model so people don't get offended. I'm honored that you think I'm your role-model, btw.
    *per se*
    ...more time Latin less time Greek Myth XD...future ref. I always appreciate correction of language—hope I don't offend.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by conradev View Post
    *per se*
    ...more time Latin less time Greek Myth XD...future ref. I always appreciate correction of language—hope I don't offend.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
    Haha, thanks! Learn something new every day.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

To my humble opinion, the best players are many

Warrios: Hax, Kuwaab, Bully, Shadii
    Rogues: Predator, Joy, Zeus, Sniipeer, Igrashoper, Lav, Lia
    Sorceres: Curse, Faith, Smoller, Puresai, Arrypotta, Spell

My idols
    Last edited by Kill3rPao; 04-14-2014 at 12:55 PM.
    Beware of lightning

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Emmacheese View Post
    Hmmmmm for me is
    And this is from my own experience in just PVP
    Warriors : Crowsfoot, Hax, Venom, Ramyunstyle, Bully, Paulsebi, Jxmaa LOL I forgot my powowowowo <3
    Rogues : Predator, Joy, Igrashopper, Aze, Zeus, Ruthien and urgh Ctf
    Mage : Curse, Smoller, Puresai, Spell, Woofcookie, Atrid, Hakoom, Haligali

And all time player for me goes to Kalizzaa this guy is a beasty with his solo runs and is pure skill over gear
    Hahahaha emmmmmmaaa <3 Honored to be in your list
    Beware of lightning

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

There are many factors to consider, I think a player's value to the game should be mostly weighted by their fairness & personality. When they walk into an area people call their names because they are just great people, not because of the items they hold, their popularity, or skill necessarily. They are players with in-depth knowledge from studying the game as well as their openness to new ideas.

I haven't had the opportunity to extensively vs. most players because they are perhaps good friends and we just chat, or maybe the room just didn't turn out that way. That being said, as far as skill goes:

Rogue
    Aze [PvP, PvE] (Legit top Rogue, not overrated IMO)
    Lazy [PvP, PvE] (Jawdropping Rogue and great friend)
    Serancha [PvE] (Team player, very knowledgeable and multi-faceted player)
    CTF [PvP]
    Predator [PvP] (Haven't played around much but I have seen glide across CTF and slaughter a whole room of good players alone)
    Igrashoper (I used to hate, but now is someone I always want to join)
    Leyss (Just a great person who I want to be around)
    Bladecry (A great friend and awesome Rogue)
    Abbreviate (Very nice player good in every venue)
    Zeus (Good in PvP and PvE, also strives to learn new things despite being fully geared)
    Tumadree (Awesome Rogue, nuf said)

Warrior
    Ravagerx [PvP, PvE] (Most intelligent and fair player he will leave a room as soon as he is NOT in danger, one of my 2 best friends in game, and my pick for AL Best Player)
    Redown [PvP] (Great person and good friend of mine)
    Sayqo [PvP] (Killing machine)
    Inkredble (Super nice, good friend, great warrior)
    Moehummer (I actually haven't played with him as much as the others but I always hear about him being a Billy Baddass from other players)
    Kuwaab (Just a good person, the kind you are lucky to meet in a PvP room)
    Osadw (Another one of those people you want to have as a friend, smart guy, very kind, up-and-coming Warrior)
    Killerpao (Let me just say to all my Magnum friends, this guy is legit, he always sticks up for what is fair in a room when I'm there, he will stop his own guild from ganging me)
    Titan (This is a good guy, very crafty and agile like a rogue LOL, he's seen me at my best and worst and is still one of my best friends)
    Xbadboyx (This guy is the reason I PvP, always has kind words, he makes me believe in myself, a intelligent Warr, he is like a Sensei to many)

Mage
    Instanthumour [PvP] (Proof that it's not always about the gear, but your craftiness as well, Oi!)
    Arrypotta [PvE] (LMM Rival, dammit, very progressive player)
    Grouskied or Groukiesd (not sure of name, but he is a very good Mage, one of the best I've seen in PvP even though I hate him, I remember he was legit even before Ker'shal)
    Bluuex [PvE] (My best friend in the game (also Ravager) this guy is a legit humble and amazing player, he is a star rarely seen)
    Maalice [PvP] (Very legit guy, has skills surpassing his gear *edit* now fully geared (watch out))
    Tongasmash [PvP] (A brilliant mage who has at least one TDM kill for every word he's spoken (he doesn't talk a lot of trash))
    Falmear (Watching him in PvE taught me how to stay alive)
    Musasun (Good friend of mine (he owes me 3k gold he borrowed) and very adept PvP'r)

...these are just some of the ppl I look up to or find to be great players, and now I feel bad because I know I'm leaving ppl off I'm forgetting atm.
    Last edited by conradev; 04-14-2014 at 06:57 PM.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to conradev For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

There are many factors to consider, I think a player's value to the game should be mostly weighted by their fairness & personality. When they walk into an area people call their names because they are just great people, not because of the items they hold, their popularity, or skill necessarily. They are players with in-depth knowledge from studying the game as well as their openness to new ideas.

I haven't had the opportunity to extensively vs. most players because they are perhaps good friends and we just chat, or maybe the room just didn't turn out that way. That being said, as far as skill goes:

Rogue
    CTF [PvP]
    Predator [PvP] (Haven't played around much but I have seen glide across CTF and slaughter a whole room of good players alone)
    Zeus (Good in PvP and PvE, also strives to learn new things despite being fully geared)

Warrior
    Ravagerx [PvP, PvE] (Most intelligent and fair player he will leave a room as soon as he is NOT in danger, one of my 2 best friends in game, and my pick for AL Best Player)
    Moehummer (I actually haven't played with him as much as the others but I always hear about him being a Billy Baddass from other players)
    Osadw (Another one of those people you want to have as a friend, smart guy, very kind, up-and-coming Warrior)
    Killerpao (Let me just say to all my Magnum friends, this guy is legit, he always sticks up for what is fair in a room when I'm there, he will stop his own guild from ganging me)

Mage
    Instanthumour [PvP] (Proof that it's not always about the gear, but your craftiness as well, Oi!)
    Grouskied or Groukiesd (not sure of name, but he is a very good Mage, one of the best I've seen in PvP even though I hate him, I remember he was legit even before Ker'shal)
    Bluuex [PvE] (My best friend in the game (also Ravager) this guy is a legit humble and amazing player, he is a star rarely seen)
    Maalice [PvP] (Very legit guy, has skills surpassing his gear *edit* now fully geared (watch out))
    Tongasmash [PvP] (A brilliant mage who has at least one TDM kill for every word he's spoken (he doesn't talk a lot of trash))
    Musasun (Good friend of mine (he owes me 3k gold he borrowed) and very adept PvP'r)

...these are just some of the ppl I look up to or find to be great players, and now I feel bad because I know I'm leaving ppl off I'm forgetting atm.

(tear)
    :')

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Rogue
    CTF [PvP]

Warrior

Mage

Add yourself on that list, you KNOW you're a great mage!
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Simple question simple answer ofcourse the gods are the devs they made al and the land of arlor

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts

I won't call them Gods bcs no one of us is perfect and we will always keeps learning new things , but tbh top rogues in my opinion Zeus/igrashoper/predator/ruthien/joy they are decent and awesome in 1 vs 1 , if anyone of these rogues joined my team 2nd team will be scared and jealous ,anyway there are amazing rogues too with low gear maybe one day they will get high gear and be like the awesome rogues I mentioned, before I mention mages ctf an aze are cool too.

sorry if I forgot to mention any other good rogues I have short memory xD.

for mages aarrypotta/liltrix/smoller/conradev amazing vs tanks/psykopathic he quit / woofcookie/darquantum /cero/spell in 5 vs 5 she is dangerous , omg I can't remember others , sorry x((. And some of the low gear mages are awesome too such as instanthumor/also a legendary Mage who is friend of cero I forgot his name @@ /alhuntrazeck u need to get better gear buddy .

Btw I'm talking about old players not the new ones
    Last edited by Xbadboyx; 04-14-2014 at 07:03 PM.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Xbadboyx For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,042 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Banuelos View Post
    Simple question simple answer ofcourse the gods are the devs they made al and the land of arlor
    Exactly. The rest is just a popularity contest.
    You never know what you can do until you try
    There are two ways of doing something: right, and again.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Candylicks View Post
    I agree having a good/fun personality is part of this. Someone can have top gear and be excellent player, but a total jerk and I immediately delete off friend list and ignore.

XbadboyX I will +1 for him. Good guy and I can sometimes lure out of PvP for farm runs.
    lures has ruined my pve stats lol! And you are an amazing Mage too , I hope to see u soon in pvp

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Rogue
    CTF [PvP]

Warrior
    Titan (This is a good guy, very crafty and agile like a rogue LOL, he's seen me at my best and worst and is still one of my best friends)
    [B]Xbadboyx[B/] (This guy is the reason I PvP, always has kind words, he makes me believe in myself, a intelligent Warr, he is like a Sensei to many)

Mage

Add u also in this list ! Very good mage nd fair player
    Beware of lightning

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts

Rogue
    CTF [PvP]

Warrior
    Xbadboyx (This guy is the reason I PvP, always has kind words, he makes me believe in myself, a intelligent Warr, he is like a Sensei to many)

Mage

Busted!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    80 Posts

OK my actual entry
    Warriors : Titan
    Rogues:.... Lol Jk

Warriors :Xbadboyx(tbh the best tank in game. Of course his gear limits what he can do but soon he will prevail), Bigmuse, Jxmaa, Kuwaab, Paulsebi, Ramyunstyle, Samuraisoul, Shadiiiii, Spict, Vederico, Venom, Zeferoth... (Same comment for all. Great tanks and are always there to help)

Rogues :Iady(she's not only on my list for the reason you guys are thinking of but she is legit amazing and pro. Hard to kill in 1v1 and just rules in clashes. Best person in game and deserves the best . Always love her on my team and in general being around her .. No touchy ty), Lia(please stay away from her. Dat ring doe), Alitarose(amazing overall rogue and friend as well. You won't go wrong with her friendship), endkey (my dad), Igrashoper (great guy with skills and amazing friend), Predator (he should rename to leavethegamebeforeikillyou), Jack(great guy and amazing rogue. Give him your time and you won't regret the friendship. Pvp/pve pro), joy (great pro friend and rogue , Zeus (great guy. Extremely smart and confident. Pro rogue in pvp(I heard he sleeps in elites like me) overall great guy. You can't go wrong with his friendship)

Mages : Alhuntrazeck (not maxed out but can give people a hard time in pvp. Really good mage ), Arrypotta (legit person with legit skills. Amazing friend who will always be there for you. He is in the top three Mages of all times. Honestly overall best mage in game. Lvl 12 maul) conradev (great pvp mage. Gives me a hard time in small clashes and in 1v1. Very good friend ) Geusaquc (the best of the best. Pro skills/personality /friend /pve. One of my best friends in game. He has always been there for me through good and bad and he deserves this shout out. Great guy ), Curse(you can't go wrong with this guy. Funny, witty, awesome, overall great mage and just one of the best personalities) Faith ( top friend in game. Humble, kind, funny, lovable, amazing mage. I haven't been able to do pve much with her. But the few times that I did.. It was easy haha. Love you Lil faithy) spell (crazy mage in pvp and pve. Seriously pro and love getting help from her) Lmao (three words.. A.. Ma... Zing.. You can't go wrong with his friendship and Grats in midas) Musasun (great bro and mage. I love getting his help in pvp he is seriously pro)

Sorry if I didn't mention you. Also I know it's a bit disorganized. This was from the top of my head and from people online at the time.

-Titan

Zep / Basic / Titan / OG Night

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Volt For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Volt View Post
    OK my actual entry

Warriors :Xbadboyx(tbh the best tank in game. Of course his gear limits what he can do but soon he will prevail), Bigmuse, Jxmaa, Kuwaab, Paulsebi, Ramyunstyle, Samuraisoul, Shadiiiii, Spict, Vederico, Venom, Zeferoth... (Same comment for all. Great tanks and are always there to help)

Rogues :Iady(she's not only on my list for the reason you guys are thinking of but she is legit amazing and pro. Hard to kill in 1v1 and just rules in clashes. Best person in game and deserves the best . Always love her on my team and in general being around her .. No touchy ty), Lia(please stay away from her. Dat ring doe), Alitarose(amazing overall rogue and friend as well. You won't go wrong with her friendship), endkey (my dad), Igrashoper (great guy with skills and amazing friend), Predator (he should rename to leavethegamebeforeikillyou), Jack(great guy and amazing rogue. Give him your time and you won't regret the friendship. Pvp/pve pro), joy (great pro friend and rogue , Zeus (great guy. Extremely smart and confident. Pro rogue in pvp(I heard he sleeps in elites like me) overall great guy. You can't go wrong with his friendship)

Mages : Alhuntrazeck (not maxed out but can give people a hard time in pvp. Really good mage ), Arrypotta (legit person with legit skills. Amazing friend who will always be there for you. He is in the top three Mages of all times. Honestly overall best mage in game. Lvl 12 maul) conradev (great pvp mage. Gives me a hard time in small clashes and in 1v1. Very good friend ) Geusaquc (the best of the best. Pro skills/personality /friend /pve. One of my best friends in game. He has always been there for me through good and bad and he deserves this shout out. Great guy ), Curse(you can't go wrong with this guy. Funny, witty, awesome, overall great mage and just one of the best personalities) Faith ( top friend in game. Humble, kind, funny, lovable, amazing mage. I haven't been able to do pve much with her. But the few times that I did.. It was easy haha. Love you Lil faithy) spell (crazy mage in pvp and pve. Seriously pro and love getting help from her) Lmao (three words.. A.. Ma... Zing.. You can't go wrong with his friendship and Grats in midas) Musasun (great bro and mage. I love getting his help in pvp he is seriously pro)

Sorry if I didn't mention you. Also I know it's a bit disorganized. This was from the top of my head and from people online at the time.

-Titan
    now my head is so big I can't even get out of my room .. It's bigger than the door!
    well , I don't have to say anything about u let the top rogues , mages , warriors talk.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    80 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xbadboyx:1586918
    OK my actual entry

-Titan
    now my head is so big I can't even get out of my room .. It's bigger than the door!
    well , I don't have to say anything about u let the top rogues , mages , warriors talk.
    Bro get your head out of the way. I can't see what you wrote.

Zep / Basic / Titan / OG Night

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

i will nominate the best payers:
    sayqo( you gang me too i gang back too so if gang me too i gang too)
    kidding!!!!
    igrass is the most valuable player.... igras and atrid are op!!!!
    aze,pred and ctf too!!!!
    about tanks paul ofcourse...
    the most players you said have not good kdr and not good timing on games...
    some other are only good on 1vs 1!!!
    badboy and the anarcy hmmm .... no words !!!
    best mage for me is atrid.... his kdr is awesome... you can check lb!
    and also arry best pver and best mage on 1 vs 1!!!!
    btw i am used to play with a small group of players!!!!
    if anyone wanna make a friendly 5 vs 5 he is welcome...
    if i would form a team i would chose [ ofcourse me, paulesbi(badboy-anarcy),atrid,igrass and elmar]
    just form a team and pm!!!!

nice thread btw!!!!
    Last edited by geosimos; 04-14-2014 at 08:03 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    177 Posts

OK my actual entry

-Titan
    ^_^

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Iliketolol For This Useful Post:

Mdy

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Sorcerer: Atrid, Niccodenish, Haligali, Safiweee (in pve), Creator
    Rogue: Jexetta, Limsylohan, Dontclickme, Predator, Zrush
    Warrior: Ravagerx, Bulleth, Angeldevil, Wolfthebad, Xbadboyx.

They are whos better than me

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    584 Posts

Gosh, guys. I'm so flattered you 2 mentioned me.

Here's my list of the greatest players you can find in AL (and very damn good people too):

Tanks:
    Paulsebi: The best tank you can ever find and a damn good GM at that.
    Titan: Not mentioning him cuz he mentioned me, he really deserves a spot in any top list. Though his head may be full of earwax at times (like, kilos of em to fit in that huge head) hes a great player and an awesome person in general. One of the top warriors in AL even if he doesn't have the best gear. Oh and thanks for the vanity, IOU!
    Xbadboyx: Seriously, like one of THE best tanks in AL. This is the one tank I want to watch my back always. I remember ganging with you in s5...I love you gang buddy!! <3
    Jxmaa: JX <3
    Samuraisoul: Like the only tank I want on my side in CTF matches. HE KNOWS HOW TO PLAY IT! And damn good in clashes too.
    Shadiiiiiiii: Awesome warrior!
    Geosimos/Namelessl: One of the best tanks in eos and a damn good person.
    Pizzasalad: Not many know her but she KNOWS HOW TO TANK. Just undergeared, like yours truly . Give her a maul and there isn't a clash we can't win.
    Vorenusnpullo: Great tank and a good friend to boot. Better than many maulers with that little stick of his.
    Famousfame
    Centergy
    Barzagli: Great tank and a good friend.
    Cero/Scotchtape: Awesome tank in 5v5s, still remember how you used to dominate overgeared teams in tarloks.
    Wolfthebad: Good TDM'er and a fellow scorn hater
    Vaffy: Great person and strong in PvP as well.

Rogues:
    Predator: OP IPRED IS OP. I remember him 1 hitting me in s4 and I demanded a free kill, he said "sure" and proceeded to pack rotate so well I was left with 0% mana and I had to stop bashing him. You owe me a kill!
    Igrashoper: Seriously, pro. Great rogue in 1v1s and clashes.
    Bloodpaine: One of the top rogues of AL imo. Very pro in clashes!
    Delphina: Hahahahahaahahahahaa
    Uziscata
    Serillia: I know he'll deny this, but he's really really good for his gear. Great friend IG and IRL. <3
    Aze: Pro rogue in 1v1s!
    Zeus: Awesome rogue, always finding new ways to make the best of the rogue class.
    Iady
    Lia: One of the reasons I love the alliance between eos and resilience is that you can't kill me any more.
    Safiras/Junglejan: Such a great person and a strong rogue.
    Ana: Great friend and a progue in PvP. Will miss you

Mages:
    Atrid: Stahp replacing me in clashes :'(
    Puresai
    Elmare: Pro pro pro
    Danoobie: Very good TDM player!
    Conradev: Trying so hard to kill you in 1v1s, I'll host a party if I ever win. 1m to every person who comes
    Youudie: A very good mage, great to have at your side in a clash
    Mightysorc: Great mage, come back to pvp now!
    Spell: Eek! Scary mage <3
    Joncheese: One of the best PvE'ers turned PvP'ers. He's an amazing person and a damn good smurf.
    Emmacheese: Such a likeable person! And an awesome mage as well.

That's the end of my list, sorry if I forgot people (which I almost certainly have).

Oh and these are the people whom I admire in PvP.
    Last edited by Alhuntrazeck; 04-15-2014 at 06:48 AM.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Alhuntrazeck For This Useful Post: