Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Time to make things fair again

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Limsyoker View Post
    Revenge? you betrayed, insulted, played dirty too many and too many times, you are hated by many people, no peace with such people.
    Ask yourself the reason for everything.
    Im done here,I do not want to waste other words, by now we all know what you are and what you do.
    Ciao.
    Betray? Insult? Played dirty? We have never even talked nor I do not even know you. If you are going to spur insults against me whether they may be personal in nature, take it through pms. Oh my gosh.[/QUOTE]
    You know that I'm not referring to you, but to your guild and alliances, if you want I can post this thread of insults we have received. Especially insulting for our girls in guild.
    And I'm sorry but I'm not like those children you have in the guild, many of them are being banned.
    Last edited by Kill3rPao; 04-15-2014 at 07:19 AM.
    Beware of lightning

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

First I just want to say lolpvp.

Second, there are only a handful of Mags that play fair and nice. I know a few and they're great players along with great personalities. They know who they are.

However the majority do not play nice at all. I've experienced first hand of camp spawning, spot blocking and maliciously kill farming. And when they see they can't win a fight when they clearly have an advantage, then its lolletscallMMPH and stack tanks.

This happened yesterday after our organized CTF match. Parf was in the room with me. We had a blocker on our team, first from Republika, and then from probably MMPH. Oh this is also the time they stacked 3 Tanks. Also it must be a new thing where all of you do not tag yourself in the game now thinking we won't know who is who. Let me tell you this, I'm pretty good with names and if you PvP often I can spot a Magnum, Republika and a MMPH a mile away.

In the end, it doesn't matter if the Officers or GM's try to fix this solution, because it only takes (1) sour apple to ruin the bunch and right now you have a whole boatload.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to keikali For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Junchkin View Post
    I read this thread this morning and saw hope. I was in Magnum till about an hour ago because they say all of this on the forums then they go and say different in guild chat. I'm not down with 2 faced people so I would rather fly solo, tbh i was getting sick of the guild chat spam of "join block eos/resilience" it's like magnum are obsessed, sorry guys but it is.

Attachment 84109

I don't see anything wrong with this post. It's clear that there is an effort to implement this in our guild. It is a slow process, you can't implement one thing and expect instant change. All should know that.

This thread is not to make other guilds follow us. We just wanted change. No one is pointing fingers, all are at fault. No one is innocent. I myself is guilty cause of the recent things going on. I do not wash my hands clean . But I will give this a try. If i'm blocked, l just leave. It's that simple. No need to make drama of EVERYTHING.

You really have a CHOICE. You can stay and make SS and post here or just leave and find another game.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kahel For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    166 Posts

For all those who say that they have screenies of Resilience members or Eos members blocking, I openly admit that we do block. Tired of this long BS where you enter a match and the only thing you can do is farm deaths. Btw this extreme blocking started only 2-3 days ago while ur blocking has being going on for a long long time. Cant take it? I thought magnum was better than this. No.1 on Guild leaderboard and as soon as they get a taste of their on meds..the good ol initiative comes in.

I would also say that Pride Gm Venom also started an initiative like this and yet nothing was achieved. Ironlung just like u added resilience and their allies EOS in the thread...pls add Mmph and republika here too. We all know wats gnna happen later. Magnum stops blocking but their allies come in and start blocking.

This thing is very hard to believe that you guys are actually gnna stop blocking...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    462 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by keikali View Post
    First I just want to say lolpvp.

Second, there are only a handful of Mags that play fair and nice. I know a few and they're great players along with great personalities. They know who they are.

However the majority do not play nice at all. I've experienced first hand of camp spawning, spot blocking and maliciously kill farming. And when they see they can't win a fight when they clearly have an advantage, then its lolletscallMMPH and stack tanks.

This happened yesterday after our organized CTF match. Parf was in the room with me. We had a blocker on our team, first from Republika, and then from probably MMPH. Oh this is also the time they stacked 3 Tanks. Also it must be a new thing where all of you do not tag yourself in the game now thinking we won't know who is who. Let me tell you this, I'm pretty good with names and if you PvP often I can spot a Magnum, Republika and a MMPH a mile away.

In the end, it doesn't matter if the Officers or GM's try to fix this solution, because it only takes (1) sour apple to ruin the bunch and right now you have a whole boatload.
    I'm out of thanks! ****

Thank you this way!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    166 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kahel View Post
    I don't see anything wrong with this post. It's clear that there is an effort to implement this in our guild. It is a slow process, you can't implement one thing and expect instant change. All should know that.

This thread is not to make other guilds follow us. We just wanted change. No one is pointing fingers, all are at fault. No one is innocent. I myself is guilty cause of the recent things going on. I do not wash my hands clean . But I will give this a try. If i'm blocked, l just leave. It's that simple. No need to make drama of EVERYTHING.

You really have a CHOICE. You can stay and make SS and post here or just leave and find another game.
    change soon after we started acting "magnum" on you?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

SOOOO
    Iron's "Idea" has been posted like 3 or 4 times from old Pride > Resilience people , hence all of the threads got closes due to people's childish acts .
    "If u cant stand the heat stay out of the kitchen" said one of ur own members , officer if im not wrong. Personally i have never seen an EOS member and never had any issues with my guild's members regarding blocking or ganging since these 3 guilds merges to take us down ( Pride ) . You are WHINING that 2 guilds are against you ( not pointing fingers but you know who u are ) , * cough cough * u have 2 allies + you are 3 guilds into one , correct me if im wrong which i doubt i am.
    As soon as you get blocked or ganged u start the whining and mad thrashtalking while you are having a taste of your own medicine.
    Before making this USELESS thread , think what is really going on , who is the one to blame for and stop acting like a broad minded and better man.

Karma Officer
    IGNs : Hazard ( Tank ) , Jxmaa ( Rogue )

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    462 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kahel View Post

Effort? Seems nobody is seeing the effort ... sorry!
    Last edited by Paulsebi; 04-15-2014 at 08:10 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    189 Posts

"History repeats itself. Historians repeat each other"
    -- Philip Guedalla

I'm just saying....

12. The Following User Says Thank You to leoakre For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Somebody mentioned that because of different timezones, the message takes time to be received by others. Republika supports this effort by Magnum, but as guildmaster I just woke up now and with my officers at work or offline before I went to bed, I cannot say whether information has been passed down already. You can't expect a total change, except from those people who have been here on the thread and expressed their intention. It hasn't even been 24 hours since OP started the thread.

Nothing will work if no one wants to make it work. He said to give it a week, not a freaking few hours.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    512 Posts

Here i see a clear intention maybe not the best maybe not drastic or a miracle intervention but still a initiative to end the ganging/spotblocking/trashtalking in endgame pvp. But this intention, this attempt instead of being promptly supported by Resilence and it's allies whether IT WILL WORK OR NOT gets refused and tossed in the dustbin.

You guys are seriously craking my ribs by making me laugh cause on one side you complain everyday you can't pvp, you want fair fights, you are good, you are saints, it is others fault but then when the "others" approach you with a good initiative to clear the mess up you quiclkly redraw your words and say they won't change, magnums are this and magnums are that.

How do you know they won't change if you don't try? If you don't cooperate with them?

PLEASE just admit it and stop flattering the whole community with this lame feud, deep down all of you like playing dirty cause PVP is more fun that way.

#BoH2014.
    Last edited by Anarchist; 04-15-2014 at 08:48 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    535 Posts

instead of supporting this initiative, youre spitting in our faces. we proposed that we will not tolerate blocking however, you avoid the same agreement by playing the blame game. get over it and stop. lets try to grow up people.

this post isnt even grammatically correct but ive stopped caring, to even write a decent post regarding this BS is a time waste.

edit: elitefamily said it better than I did...outta thanks
    Credits to Iady

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    462 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Classychic View Post
    Somebody mentioned that because of different timezones, the message takes time to be received by others. Republika supports this effort by Magnum, but as guildmaster I just woke up now and with my officers at work or offline before I went to bed, I cannot say whether information has been passed down already. You can't expect a total change, except from those people who have been here on the thread and expressed their intention. It hasn't even been 24 hours since OP started the thread.

Nothing will work if no one wants to make it work. He said to give it a week, not a freaking few hours.

Give a week or eat us? Nice way to show this as a start... and I wanna see how he eats us...

Make your cleanup and then come with any suggestions...so far no progress... go work on it

Anyway good luck Alliance!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    462 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by EliteFamily View Post
    Here i see a clear intention to end the ganging/spotblocking/trashtalking in endgame pvp. But this intention, this attempt instead of being promptly supported by Resilence and it's allies whether IT WILL WORK OR NOT gets refused and tossed in the dustbin.

You guys are seriously craking my ribs by making me laugh cause on one side you complain everyday you can't pvp, you want fair fights, you are good, you are saints, it is others fault but then when the "others" approach you with a good initiative to clear the mess up you quiclkly redraw your words and say they won't change, magnums are this and magnums are that.

How do you know they won't change if you don't try? If you don't cooperate with them?

PLEASE just admit it and stop flattering the whole community with this lame feud, deep down all of you like playing dirty cause PVP is more fun that way.

#Hypocrisy2014.
    We need to see changes, too many words so far with no changes and as said before they can make 100 threads trying to prove how clean they are...and after all my tries to warn their officers / gms and no actions seen... why should I see good things will happen?

And to add, I have tried to cooperate to many times with responsible persons from these guilds... what got in return was just laughing and blocking and ganging?

I'm out of this useless thread! Cya

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Safiras View Post
    To Resilience:
    To those who are willing put past feuds aside to start anew and make things work, I salute you. To those whose hearts overflow with hatred, please put it aside and try making PvP fresh for everyone again. There's no point in saying "I'll never ever ever forgive you scumbags and you'll never have a fair game again as long as I live"- you're just perpetuating the cycle that was started so long ago by whoever's fault it was (btw the rest of us don't care who started this- we just want a fun PvP environment) and the hate will never end.

To Magnum:
    To those like Ironlung who stepped forward to take the first step towards repairing months of damage done through ugly fights and abusive exchanges, I won't question your intentions and will give my support towards cleaning up the mess that is PvP. I can only hope along with everyone else that there is enough willpower behind this initiative to ensure the cooperation of all guilds involved, and not have people still fanning the flames of a tiresome war that has seen enough collateral damage done to the whole of AL.

Please, PLEASE make this work. I am putting my last ounce of faith and optimism in supporting this motion to make things right again. Be responsible players and work for the betterment of the community, lest this pointless and neverending debate re-ignites and this whole theatre becomes the legacy of a part of AL forever destroyed.
    This wins. Period. Guys I dont pvp, but its obvious here both sides hold some degree of responsibility for this issue. Who has the most responsibility is TOTALLY IRRELEVANT at this point IF you want to have it stop. From what I gather and see here the only way to end this is to stop the finger pointing, and just stop the spot blocking.

Realize this is not something that can be accomplished instantly or easily. Noone can reasonably expect all members of any guild to instantly stop just because of this thread. Give it time. Let the officers and leaders remove people that refuse to stop.

Its going to take time and communication between all leaderships involved.

If a person in Guild A blocks Guild B from joining. Guild B needs to communicate to guild B leadership whom then needs to communicate to Guild A leadership who then needs to handle it. Give them 1 chance to make sure they've been informed and understand. If they repeat said behavior, remove. This is just one way of dealing with them but the communication line being wide open is a must imo.

The finger pointing and "you didn't first, no you did" has to stop. It just doesnt matter in the process of resolving the issue and is a huge roadblock.

Just my view. I hope this helps. I want to see happier people in pvp :-(.. Well when they come out. I'm never there lol.

Its a game guys.
    I smell bacon

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to eeknoh For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Geesh Paul it doesn't mean that because you're online, everyone is online. I was the one they spoke with yesterday/earlier today and unfortunately my officers were not on or afk at work. I have issued a reminder again but none of the usual pvpers are still online. Again, it takes time.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    187 Posts

Well said IronLung. And a Great decision Indeed. Thanks a lot!! Good luck with the new rule, and let's bring back the old PvP. (y)

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Ishtmeet For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by eeknoh View Post

Its going to take time and communication between all leaderships involved.

If a person in Guild A blocks Guild B from joining. Guild B needs to communicate to guild B leadership whom then needs to communicate to Guild A leadership who then needs to handle it. Give them 1 chance to make sure they've been informed and understand. If they repeat said behavior, remove. This is just one way of dealing with them but the communication line being wide open is a must imo.

The finger pointing and "you didn't first, no you did" has to stop. It just doesnt matter in the process of resolving the issue and is a huge roadblock.

Its a game guys.
    Couldn't have said it better. Thank you eek.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Safiras View Post
    To Resilience:
    To those who are willing put past feuds aside to start anew and make things work, I salute you. To those whose hearts overflow with hatred, please put it aside and try making PvP fresh for everyone again. There's no point in saying "I'll never ever ever forgive you scumbags and you'll never have a fair game again as long as I live"- you're just perpetuating the cycle that was started so long ago by whoever's fault it was (btw the rest of us don't care who started this- we just want a fun PvP environment) and the hate will never end.

To Magnum:
    To those like Ironlung who stepped forward to take the first step towards repairing months of damage done through ugly fights and abusive exchanges, I won't question your intentions and will give my support towards cleaning up the mess that is PvP. I can only hope along with everyone else that there is enough willpower behind this initiative to ensure the cooperation of all guilds involved, and not have people still fanning the flames of a tiresome war that has seen enough collateral damage done to the whole of AL.

Please, PLEASE make this work. I am putting my last ounce of faith and optimism in supporting this motion to make things right again. Be responsible players and work for the betterment of the community, lest this pointless and neverending debate re-ignites and this whole theatre becomes the legacy of a part of AL forever destroyed.
    Safiras,

We've tried this against them. We tried it for a good month! Still, however, Magnum did not back off. I am not willing to believe them when I am STILL receiving blocks in game.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    512 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Paulsebi View Post
    We need to see changes, too many words so far with no changes and as said before they can make 100 threads trying to prove how clean they are...and after all my tries to warn their officers / gms and no actions seen... why should I see good things will happen?

And to add, I have tried to cooperate to many times with responsible persons from these guilds... what got in return was just laughing and blocking and ganging?

I'm out of this useless thread! Cya

It is simple : " Or things are done or they are not"

There is no we are clean, we would like to but................

I understand previous episodes might have reduced your trust or goodwill to change things but if you guys( general you) are not ready to change things then silently play the game the way it is.

Spotblocking ganging and trashtalk are normal things in pvp, they are in the dna of pvp itself.
    In any mmorpg sore losers and proud winners will always be there.

If all of you are not ready to try your best anytime the occasion comes out to sort things and clean your mess then stop complaining and disturbing the community with stupid report threads and baby cries cause this player or that guild ganged you.
    Last edited by Anarchist; 04-15-2014 at 09:20 AM.