Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Inflation coming in 3..2.1 *B U M*.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    152 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by EliteFamily View Post
    Just the other day i looted a pair of lv 41 magmatic daggers of riposte worth 5k.
    As I've said this is from one of the easiest elite bosses in game. The other levels drop magma items that even the cheapest sell for 200k or more. You have to try harder maps for better items.

You can't complain about a perfect arcane ring selling for 100 mil gold when its:

1-the best item in game
    2-filled with the most expensive gems
    3-those gems are perfect
    4-it was one if the first to be crafted

That being said it should sell for that price.

This game has become less of a p2p game recently by allowing you to buy character, auction and inventory slots with story tokens. You used to have to buy the 70 platinum bundle pack just to have enough inventory slots to survive in the game.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Its easy, make plat tradeable.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    512 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Wutzgood View Post
    As I've said this is from one of the easiest elite bosses in game. The other levels drop magma items that even the cheapest sell for 200k or more. You have to try harder maps for better items.

You can't complain about a perfect arcane ring selling for 100 mil gold when its:

1-the best item in game
    2-filled with the most expensive gems
    3-those gems are perfect
    4-it was one if the first to be crafted

That being said it should sell for that price.

This game has become less of a p2p game recently by allowing you to buy character, auction and inventory slots with story tokens. You used to have to buy the 70 platinum bundle pack just to have enough inventory slots to survive in the game.
    LoL i don't want character slots plz tell me how having character slots will help me in pvp or pve.

Think in big.

I understand the arcane ring is this and that and for me could cost 500m it doesn't matter.

Mythic and arcanes can cost a hell amount of gold BUT as far as the game offers we average players the possibility of gaining decent money to reach these 100m items in a lifetime we are fine with it.

At the point we are before someone that doesn't pop crates can reach 100m he is already a grandpa and i am not ready to do that. Sorry.

Stuff do devalue and i know that very well but

WHY...Why make them devalue at a faster rate introducing Lix kits, especially the Luck one, and given them a long stay.

Makes no sense.

FYI i am not a lazy player, i want to play and i really know what i am doing plus i farm everything in the game, caves included.
    Last edited by Anarchist; 04-17-2014 at 01:29 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    152 Posts

LoL i don't want character slots plz tell me how having character slots will help me in pvp or pve.

Think in big.

I understand the arcane ring is this and that and for me could cost 500m it doesn't matter.

Mythic and arcanes can cost a hell amount of gold BUT as far as the game offers we average players the possibility of gaining decent money to reach these 100m items in a lifetime we are fine with it.

At the point we are before someone that doesn't pop crates can reach 100m he is already a grandpa and i am not ready to do that. Sorry.

Stuff do devalue and i know that very well but

WHY...Why make them devalue at a faster rate introducing Lix kits, especially the Luck one, and given them a long stay.

Makes no sense.

FYI i am not a lazy player, i want to play and i really know what i am doing plus i farm everything in the game, caves included.
    I never said you needed character slots although they will help you make gold. I have 6 guys (3 mains and 3 twinks) that I check klaas 2x a day each and shazbot once a day each. Thats 18 chances for reroll lix per day. I run those and have no problem making money every day.

I was mainly pointing out before they were purchasable with tokens you had to save some plat to increase your inventory cause 25 slots was never gonna be enough. Back then you needed platinum for that at the very least. Now you don't need it at all except for a few pets that are plat exclusive.

For me as a collector I don't have a problem with gear dropping in price cause I can pick it up for cheap. As long as locked prices stay above 10k I'll always be able to make gold and kits won't drop them below that price.

Remember It's those plat buyers that open crates that keep their price high. As long as people continue to open them gold will always flow in. I love those gamblers.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hydenco View Post
    Its easy, make plat tradeable.
    Make plat tradeable? Why would you make plat tradeable? How would that help?

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk
    Rogue: Angelicdove
    Mage: Intfire
    Warrior: Speedoftank

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    512 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Wutzgood View Post
    I never said you needed character slots although they will help you make gold. I have 6 guys (3 mains and 3 twinks) that I check klaas 2x a day each and shazbot once a day each. Thats 18 chances for reroll lix per day. I run those and have no problem making money every day.

I was mainly pointing out before they were purchasable with tokens you had to save some plat to increase your inventory cause 25 slots was never gonna be enough. Back then you needed platinum for that at the very least. Now you don't need it at all except for a few pets that are plat exclusive.

For me as a collector I don't have a problem with gear dropping in price cause I can pick it up for cheap. As long as locked prices stay above 10k I'll always be able to make gold and kits won't drop them below that price.

Remember It's those plat buyers that open crates that keep their price high. As long as people continue to open them gold will always flow in. I love those gamblers.
    Actually i would have prefered sts to keep their character, inventory and auction slots only buyable with plat cause woooah those were good plat burners that didn't affect market.

At least there wouldn't have been any need of making kits that ruin the economy to convince players that stopped buying those slots to now use the plat on kits.

This was a big fail.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    152 Posts

Actually i would have prefered sts to keep their character, inventory and auction slots only buyable with plat cause woooah those were good plat burners that didn't affect market.

At least there wouldn't have been any need of making kits that ruin the economy to convince players that stopped buying those slots to now use the plat on kits.

This was a big fail.
    I guess we will have to see what happens. If locked don't drop below 10k because of it, it won't affect my gold income at all. As of now I'm still selling locked for 12-13k each with kits available.

I don't see it effecting the economy much. Elite pink gear was gonna drop in price anyway, now that a few weeks has gone by. It happens every season. The only magma gear not worth farming at all is the magma daggers tho. They have been cheap since the first day elite maps came out because of how easy the boss is.