Thread: Spread the love. Cross-guild events.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    173 Posts

Default Spread the love. Cross-guild events.

I got this idea from the Phoenix contest going on currently actually, (look it up in the contest sections. It's really really amazing) so a special thank you to them (Serancha and Ravager) and Kalizzaa/Goodsyntax for giving me this idea.

With the amount of guild hate going around currently, I personally feel that there is a special need for some of the well-known GMs to step forward and have cross guild events. It can be something as simple as a Kills event or a Timed run event or anything you can come up with! I know I am nobody to tell you guys what to do (I don't even play actually..), but it's just something that is just so awesome that it would change the whole community for the better.

Please leave your constructive comments below. Do not quote and flame me -.- et al.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hiosahaf For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    275 Posts

Great idea, but the guilds will just be even more competetive like this:
    "Someone from our guild have to win!" "Lets farm more then those loosers"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

I like it, although sts contests are for everyone as well. Also, I think most of the guild hate is a PvP thing, pve not so much

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    173 Posts

Thanks for your constructive inputs guys!

Quote Originally Posted by jinathedemo View Post
    Great idea, but the guilds will just be even more competetive like this:
    "Someone from our guild have to win!" "Lets farm more then those loosers"
    That is one thing, but it can be avoided by mature behaviour from both sides!

Quote Originally Posted by MetalForce View Post
    I like it, although sts contests are for everyone as well. Also, I think most of the guild hate is a PvP thing, pve not so much
    I don't mean STS contests Contests organised by the guilds, of the guilds, for the guilds! Yes Guild Hate is a PvP thing but I'm just tired of these daily rant threads and it would be great to see guilds coming out AND working together in an amiable manner! Just promotes good things...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    512 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hiosahaf View Post
    I got this idea from the Phoenix contest going on currently actually, (look it up in the contest sections. It's really really amazing) so a special thank you to them (Serancha and Ravager) and Kalizzaa/Goodsyntax for giving me this idea.

With the amount of guild hate going around currently, I personally feel that there is a special need for some of the well-known GMs to step forward and have cross guild events. It can be something as simple as a Kills event or a Timed run event or anything you can come up with! I know I am nobody to tell you guys what to do (I don't even play actually..), but it's just something that is just so awesome that it would change the whole community for the better.

Please leave your constructive comments below. Do not quote and flame me -.- et al.
    I don't like guilds merging nor cross guild events.
    I think every guild should maintain its identity and be close, respectfully hating the others.

But thats me.

Cool idea bro +1

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    173 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by EliteFamily View Post
    I don't like guilds merging nor cross guild events.
    I think every guild should maintain its identity and be close, respectfully hating the others.

But thats me.

Cool idea bro +1
    The best thing about constructive comments is that that you can have your own opinion and put it forward. Thanks for that, Elite

Your views ARE valid, undoubtedly. It's just that I feel that there's more to AL than just the 600 members in our guild. I mean, there are so so SO many awesome players out there in different guilds. It's fantastic, the potential AL has, and I feel that it should be harnessed constructively.

Thanks!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    784 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hiosahaf View Post

That's exactly what we are trying to put together :-)

I hope to announce something soon

AL: Kalizzaa
    Retired Officer of <Elite Runners>
    Elite Chronicles: Solo guides for elite maps - No longer maintained