Dear Elite Runners,

I am very interested in joining you amazing guild, and below I will try to summarize the reasons why I decided to:
- I am 41 Rogue player (for the last 1 year), I play daily and am very active. I am a mature and responsible person (won't tell you my age :P), and extremely loyal. I have been in one of the top guilds for the last 8 months, and I decided to leave them just because of the PvP activity going on lately, and because I am pure PvE player. I have nothing but respect and gratitude for my old guild, but I'd like a guild for my own needs now, which is elite maps. I am not a guild hopper, I have my own family in real life, and the guild in the game must be like a second family and home.
- I have done almost all Elite Aps (except 3 Dragon elites and 2 Arena), so I don't need help achieving them. I just want to farm them and have fun. At this moment, I have 13.650 APs.
- I have followed all of the guides Kalizzaa wrote, and I'd like to express my deepest respect for her/his work, I learnt a big deal from them just by reading, now I'd love to practice and learn from the very best, which represents Elite Runners
- I also read the entire guild thread (and the previous one) and I am perfectly aware of your history and what you stand for. And Congrats for the jump in the LB!

I tried to contact some of the officers in game, but none was online. I would be truly honored if I could join you, and I will do what is in my power to honor ER by being a member of it.

IGN Sheebatheone

Kindest regards.