Quote Originally Posted by Azepeiete View Post
Any smart person would say that sustaining a guild for over a year and 3 months as a top guild for the entire time is not "free". There was an extremely long period of time in which DM wouldve been number 1 if total AP wasnt a factor. I also did the math. DM wouldve been untouchable for the weeks this happened in. Small, elite guilds are NOT meant to be on top of guild list. It just doesnt work. Its all the old, lasting, and family type guilds.

Also newer guilds have activity advantage. Sorry that we cant force all our old elitist players to log in everyday.

And Zeus, DM had a streak of 5+ weeks where we were #1 in every pvp category, yet EOS would take number 1 cuz of AP.

What goes around comes around.

Support Guild Age
Activity advantage is a movable statistic, guild age is not. All the statistics in the lb ranking are movable, why should there be one immovable one? That makes absolute no sense to me. Aze, it is free. Why? Well, I have guild names that are extremely old yet I haven't made any attempt to maintain them.

Newer guilds might have an advantage, but it is an advantage that you as GMs can counter. This is an immovable statistic as I've stated many times. It does not take any effort whatsoever to hold a guild name that is old. I just proved it to you. So, why should it be a statistic?