Its not that its OP, as many have said its that everyone elses gear is so dated.

Quote Originally Posted by Allocate View Post
Humans are competitive and "sore" losers.

This is an MMORPG type of game where STATS win with a little bit of "SKILL" (not really skill, it's just timing and order of attacks with a simple push of five buttons; there is no technical execution) and you want to "cry" because an "Arcane" ring owns you for free? Yes, stats don't always win, you need a little bit of strategy but the only time players win against "top geared" players is because they are terrible at the game and don't know what they are doing. However, you fight against a player who knows what they are doing just like yourself and wears "top gear", you will get "farmed".

There are games that provide a "true" way to compete against other players where "skill" (your own execution, strategy and knowledge) win, not the gear you wear e.g. beat em' ups, first person shooters, real time strategy and racing games (there are more but to list the top four).

People who "whine" about PVP on an "MMORPG" I believe, are really terrible at technical execution, lack "skill" and this type of game is suited for them because, what is so hard about mashing some buttons to kill mobs, level up, become stronger and over time obtain "better" gear to kill less geared players? Oh, so much skill...look at me pushing/holding down buttons, ohh whoopee I leveled up, looted *name strong gear*, mash buttons, killed noobs, feels so awesome! I'm Pro!

If the problem is you play this "type" of game and are one of those "players", then stop crying because this is an MMO and competing/winning in this "game" requires the best "stats". So "play" the game and obtain the "best" gear; go buy platinum, open locks, speed up crafting; get grand gems, use elixirs, use pet stun etc. Do everything you can to win and if you don't or refuse to, then shut your mouth, get farmed and keep crying.

As for Parf /Zeus getting owned, well it just shows him winning is "solely" reliant on "stats" not on "skill". Perhaps the ring has made him lazy or it is so powerful that "skill" is not required to win at all; like he has 999999 life/damage and all he has to do to win is push one button. All these threads about PVP and gear is pointless. If you are one of those "players", you are delusional, this game does not provide "true" PVP, it's an MMORPG.
Someone got out of bed the wrong side this morning.

And for the record Parf along with Preddy, CTF, Bless, Lia and (as i understand it, as i have not fought him) Freelancer ARE some of the most skilled rogues at 1v1. I think you may jump to conclusions too quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by Crowsfoot View Post
Name:  Screenshot_2014-05-12-21-52-17.jpg
Views: 255
Size:  94.1 KB

I was using a Magmatic Claymore of Will @_@

I don't know if the arcane ring is OP, but mages need a buff.
Mages very rarely win against warriors.... if they are even half skilled then its a no no. If they save jug for when the mage shield is down then its goodnight sweet prince.