Thread: Event Energy system - Yes or No?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zynzyn View Post
    2. All players will have equal opportunity to enter the event and play depending on their luck (of hunting portals, like in theTarlok event) and skills instead of a time set by an energy regen clock.
    So instead of hunting portals like in the Tarlok event, now you can hunt energy balls. If they dropped from bosses, then that would solve the problem. What it would do is limit the unfair advantage that those in big guilds have. During the Tarlok event, everyone in your guild would say "I found a portal, come join". Now that wouldn't work since you would need an energy ball. So instead of just sitting around waiting for your guild members to find a portal, you would have to be out there farming for energy balls. I don't see this as a bad thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Zynzyn View Post
    3. If the energy system stays, but energy kits are made to be loot-drops, the rarity should be that of essences and not too rare or it would not solve the purpose.
    Yes, this is the best solution. And BTW, the energy balls are already loot drops, they just only drop from the event bosses. I've gotten about 5 of them so far. What they need to do is extend these drops to the regular bosses. NOT mobs though. Just like during the tarlok event how you had to defeat the boss to get the portal to spawn, make it so that the energy balls only drop from bosses on occasion. Every time through the dungeon should not result in an energy ball. Maybe once every 10 times should, and maybe once every 2-3 times in an elite dungeon.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Energizeric For This Useful Post: