Quote Originally Posted by Neutrone View Post
Sooooo your ok with liquidating your mythic armour?(please go ahead) I honestly dont think they plan on making it tradeable And mythic armour wouldn't really cost "a couple of thousands" if made tradeable because if we were pricing things based on how much you can get from liquidating them I think we'd all have arcane rings, mauls and scepters.
What I'm trying to say is I would gladly get rid of my mythic armor for better gear. They are obviously worth more than thousands but that's all you will be getting for them until they become tradeable (which probably won't happen). If they do ever become tradeable the price will plummet do to the over abundance of mythic armor out there already. The problem is there isn't any better gear which gives the end game player nothing to strive for. This huge event that is supposed to be great isn't. A good pet that 30 some odd people will get and some crated weapons..... Where is the new tier of armor or jewelry that is long overdue?

I think the main issue is that there needs to be more than just new weapons to go after for the end game player. I feel as if my character is in limbo and there is nothing to do unless I want to farm the energy event until my fingers bleed... Anyway I ramble on and on about this but all I want is to enjoy a game that I love! They keep releasing content but how many people are actually benefitting from the new stuff. IMO the new content needs to appeal to a wider range of the player base.