I keep reading stuff about "unfair" and "what I'd like to see in next update" but in reality...all STS had to do to bridge gap between mages and other classes in PVP was allow natural course of best tactics become more prevalent. Many mages were getting on bored with switching skills and there was proof all around that this was the best method to being adequate and even powerful in PVP. Alas...the forum crying took away the regular switching methods and the majority of mages have no chance outside of gear and gang to be decent in PVP....those of us who were already among the best mage PVP have found ways to remain powerful but those who failed to get on bored before arent likely to be able to master the switching techniques we use now. So the crybabies are still crying because they are weak (like I said they would) and all that was accomplished was the top mages game got a little tougher and the 99.9% of non-crying mages will remain limited by gear and ganging until they meet one of us undiscouraged non-crying mages who still skill switch and ask us for help. At which point they will leave the crybaby's guilds' and join us in beating the crybaby mages into a cry frenzy so fierce that not even STS will listen to them for once and they will hopefully do us all a favor and switch classes or quit game.