Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Mythic Ring

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Just starting to save gold to buy mythic bow, and now there will be new mythic amulet? The damage gap will increase and this will push away player from pvp. At least don't make the damage gap too wide.
    [Newcomx, Newcomy, & Newcomz]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by UndeadJudge View Post
    Lol wow you really don't want to admit you're wrong if you've gone to an interpretation of the word.. It's like a professor asked for a summary and you hand in a reflection.

Jealous? I'm trying to make this post as flame free as I can so I won't even bother with a comment as such.

Why don't you just go to pvp and take your arrogance somewhere else, no one needs your input on this conversation.

If every post of yours must contain an insult of some sort, I'm sorry but I can't help you. A moderator is better suited for that.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Interpretation? Son, that's the Wikipedia definition.

How does a denotation fit my context??

I don't see where I have insulted anyone... If I did apologies.

This is my last post on this thread as asked by a forum member.

Please pm me if you have a problem.
    Last edited by Remember Me; 09-04-2014 at 09:10 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    134 Posts

New mythic ring +35 all stats +4 damage +200 armor +200 health +25 primary stat. 5% chance to procure mythic deflect (reduces damage taken from next attack by 100%)

Not as OP as arcane ring for damage but gives the user ability to not be one shotted 75% of the time and combo'd 100% of the time by a ring rogue. Maybe biased from a mages perspective but god damn those one shots in pvp even with full maxed gear -ring >. <

Off topic: would I be right in saying this coming season its a rogues turn for a new arcane weapon? #lol@pvp
    Last edited by Idly; 09-05-2014 at 12:56 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    261 Posts

++1

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    166 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Titanium View Post
    Tanks with rings - I dont think it helps them so much. If i was a tank i would pay for a mythic ring lv 41 than arcane ring .
    Good tanks that i have played with hit almost 3.3k on combos..and thats the maulers..they are slow..glaive is a rogue killer.
    Mages with rings, almost same armour as rogues, more damage, more health and those stuns

Ring is making every class op imho..so +1

please make a ring which can atleast get us a little more chance for winning

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    134 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Endkey View Post
    Good tanks that i have played with hit almost 3.3k on combos..and thats the maulers..they are slow..glaive is a rogue killer.
    Mages with rings, almost same armour as rogues, more damage, more health and those stuns

Ring is making every class op imho..so +1

please make a ring which can atleast get us a little more chance for winning
    Hmm it is an OP ring as it should be but generally I can hold my own against a ring mage and also a tank if I get my stuns right, a rogue will literally break my shield and kill me in 1 combo everytime. Stats aside ring makes rogue even more OP than they already were, hell even a noob ring rogue can oneshot/combo me everytime so its literally a case of all the gear and no idea can beat any mage/tank regardless of how skilled they may be.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

I dont see any crying I see people giving there opinions and you being a antagonist

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    656 Posts

Lol @farmed gold for ring from EDG's. In what, 700 more PvE kills? Seems legit.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravager View Post
    The gap between ring and non-ring is frustrating. Instead of making a new ring, they have opted towards a new mythic amulet instead (for some odd reason!) This will further make a gap for the arcane and standard player.

If a new player were to start playing today or somewhat soon, see what the requirements are to play competitively in PVP at end level, they would most likely not bother.

Just like a previous poster stated, in a good amount of cases they try to pull as many rings on one team to try and bulldoze the other team. What comes along with that is their immaturity, trash talking and egos because they have rings.

For most of my time, I have been able to stay full mythic. Mythic is affordable in most cases and competitive. Arcane is expensive.
    Making something a 41 mythic ring is a good answer so we remain competitive and stand a chance in those childish situations.
    Well said. It doesn't have to have stats too close to arcane ring but a good armor buff (say 110) and +35 DEX/INT/STR along with +15 main stat would be ideal. Unless this new amulet is tied to some sort of questline that doesn't require locked chest drops, it will just make PvP for maxed out players a walk in the park (more than it already is).

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Madnex For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

Its about time.. Its about time..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    166 Posts

i dnt hate arcane ring and the people who use money deserve to have an advantage over the others but really..how much fun is it for those money users who know whenever a rogue comes they will one hit or one combo? Make the stats difference between the best gear and the normal gear a bit lower then what it is now..i think that will be fun for everyone

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    475 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Endkey View Post
    i dnt hate arcane ring and the people who use money deserve to have an advantage over the others but really..how much fun is it for those money users who know whenever a rogue comes they will one hit or one combo? Make the stats difference between the best gear and the normal gear a bit lower then what it is now..i think that will be fun for everyone
    I hope sts will take in consideration and i think it's about time to make an arcane ring.

They have plenty of time to make money from arcane shards ( 7 months already ) . People got used with the idea that arcane shard won't pop up so easy.... so it doesn't worth to get 6k plats to get a shard.

It's time to introduce the mythic ring so other players could benefit of something else than Ruby of Shuyal.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    506 Posts

I think it would be better now, i see the incoming rage of the current arcane ring users next season, if there would be a lvl46 mythic ring with same stats as their.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Haligali For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    237 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Instanthumor View Post
    Give all rogues a 25% crit debuff in CTF. I'm cool with that
    Deal but then STS needs to take away mages shield (and 15% crit) tanks jugg and horn (and 10% crit)
    Last edited by Kingofninjas; 09-17-2014 at 07:26 PM.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Kingofninjas For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    237 Posts

Okay how about this. Blood Ruby of Shuyal becomes up-gradable.
    Stats - 35 int/str/dex, +15 primary stat and 100 armor.
    How? To make it affordable and to make sure STS makes some money just create a crafting element that costs 500 plats (or i would assume 1m-1.2m) and slap on a relatively easy farming quest. For example, the farming quest could be the same as the mythic helm farming quest but this time in elite oltgar. Another idea I have is that it could be similar to the parchment quest for necro.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Kingofninjas For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Guy's why do you think other mmorpgs with pvp have two kind of equip sets? One for pve and one for pvp, now you can ask again for a mythic ring or whatever. Cheerio!
    Last edited by Bmwmsix; 09-18-2014 at 06:02 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kingofninjas View Post
    Deal but then STS needs to take away mages shield (and 15% crit) tanks jugg and horn (and 10% crit)
    Lol. Or how about rogues can get a crit debuff scaling based on level.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    174 Posts

Mythic Ring or not, it can't be better than the Arcane Ring. The Arcane Ring will still hold position as the best ring and thus the gear gap would still essentially be there.

Robhawk

Quote Originally Posted by SacredKnight View Post
    Mythic Ring or not, it can't be better than the Arcane Ring. The Arcane Ring will still hold position as the best ring and thus the gear gap would still essentially be there.
    Yes... but when the gear gap is not that big as it is now the "skill > gear"-factor comes back and you can compete vs ring players.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    65 Posts

Plus 1000 for get rid of the staggering items! Its boring, and makes it impossible to enjoy your items beofre a new one is released, cant catch up with all theese new items at random peorids by the time u save for a item something new and better is released, its stupid , theres no fun in that. Also yes a mythic ring level 41 is needed to balance out the game or any ring with decent stats would be helpful, however even if they consider this theyll release it in like 5months time after uve just saved for a overpriced mythic amulet we are all awaiting so gl guys lul.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    237 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Robhawk View Post
    Yes... but when the gear gap is not that big as it is now the "skill > gear"-factor comes back and you can compete vs ring players.
    Totally agree. In tdm ring rouges just run around with their eyes closed blindly one hitting everything. Tanks get 1 combo killed sometimes and I get killed by a combo even when it doesn't even crit. My only chance is to get lucky with a slag terrify and hope that their sam doesn't terrify me. Even if I go terrify them, I still need a crit aimed to put them down or they'll just drop me with an uncharged combo.