Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,462 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Itoopeo View Post
    Dont you have smartphone? Smartphones do all the music stuff nowdays,

If your ipod doesnt have scratches, sell it so someone apple fanboy who will pay well for it.
    I had long time ago this ipad1 and really nothing worked on it. Star legends lagged and there was not enough ram (512mb) to run browser so i sold it to someone because it was scratchless and he paid 200€ for it! This stuff is so overhyped and all those steve jobs fans want these things in their collections because apple hey swag yolo!1!!

Its now good time to sell those useless things away and get good moneys from them.

Fun fact: Did you know apple is doing very well actually because they release new stuff and advertise it so well that they can keep the prizes very high and stupid people still buy them. = lots of free money!
    Everyone who knows something about smartphones can clearly see that android phones are really the best you can get with money, windows phones work really smooth and have al the social media apps you need and take very good photos for low prize actually.

I recently did recearch and found out that making an iphone 6plus 128gb costs like 400$ for apple to make it. In finland this model costs 999€ which is 1380$ 1380-400= 980$ extra for apple brand. People still buy this. (Apple has done good job fooling dumb people to buy this) I have to admit steve jobs did very good job with his company if he reached that point where he can charge 980$ extra from every sold phone.
    Compare that to Lumia 820 which costs 299, has better camera, better screen and its even faster than iphone6 and on top of that has more memory capability! 299 and making it costs like 250 for microsoft. With apple branding in the back cover, it would be very innovative and new thing and people would pay 750 for it easily.

So everyone considering getting that iPhone 6, read this comment first and reconsider^

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Suentous PO For This Useful Post: