Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Classbalance thread !!!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Robhawk

Default Classbalance thread !!!

So the new class balance thread (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...-Class-Balance!) got closed with following statement:

Quote Originally Posted by Remiem
    Hey all. Thank you so much for all of your feedback! I'm going to close this one up while I compile all of the data to send along to the devs. As you know, class balance is a delicate process. We do want to take the time that's necessary to make sure that everything turns out the way it should. Also, that being said, we also have a very full road map with changes and new content through the end of the year. While I can't promise that you will see changes tomorrow, I can promise that the devs are hearing each and every one of your suggestions and we are working very hard to keep the game fair, balance, and fun to play.
    I guess its not only me thinking it is totally wrong to follow a roadmap with new content and things WHEN THE ACTUAL PROBLEMS DONT GET SOLVED FIRST! Imho you (STS) dont need new content when the players are unsatisfied and leaving the game... YOU SHOULD FIX CLASS BALANCE BEFORE ANY NEW CONTENT!
    The ones who pay for this game are without any doubt the endgame PVP players and these players dont need new content THEY NEED a GOOD, BALANCED GAME !!!

ps: I tell you (STS) I wont come back to AL even when you put new content every day when you dont do the main business, to get the acutal content work as it should and i also tell you that im not the only one thinking that way! So you should think about priorities and hopefully change your mind! The players who play for free and only do PVE for some weeks to leave are NOT the ones to carry either the game nor your company!
    Last edited by Robhawk; 10-02-2014 at 03:08 AM.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Robhawk For This Useful Post: