Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Devs, More than enough, ban higher lvl sets in endgame PvP.

Los Angeles, Korea. umm wait that seems a little off
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    270 Posts

Itoopeo it seems that you want the birds to be op again. 45 Mage and endgame Mage is totally different.

FONDLING, CARESSED, GROPED, BUSTING, JIGGLING, CRUELAID

BOO!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Rescind For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Trenton View Post
    It seems to me that you just don't know how to fight, fiery mages are overly easy, the set honestly needs buffed. Also Savage and Lust Str needs nerfed down to barely better than crusher set. Birds also need buffed, not the sets. If birds are buffed, then bears won't be such a problem, and if mages are buffed, then it'll be how it should be (Bird>Bear>Mage>Bird) but for now, PvP is just screwed by the op bears and pallies.
    I see a new trend: So many new dex bow bears. Skill damage is little bit higher, but autoattacks deal 350crit dmg each. They are very glass cannony so it works like dex fox. Get in and kill before your opponent reacts lol. Kinda bad in 1v1 if kited but very good in rushing situations and FFA because deals just so much damage in a very short time.

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    788 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Itoopeo View Post
    I see a new trend: So many new dex bow bears. Skill damage is little bit higher, but autoattacks deal 350crit dmg each. They are very glass cannony so it works like dex fox. Get in and kill before your opponent reacts lol. Kinda bad in 1v1 if kited but very good in rushing situations and FFA because deals just so much damage in a very short time.
    Yes but if the bear buffs are nerfed like EVERYONE has been saying, then Dex bears wouldn't be the problem.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

Mage: Nerf damage buff, take off 15 crit
    Sounds to me like you want to nerf the whole class just cause you have a problems with one specific level and gear setup in pvp. Imo sucks already that BoM isn't what it used to be. Though I don't care who has problems beating who

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Trenton View Post
    Yes but if the bear buffs are nerfed like EVERYONE has been saying, then Dex bears wouldn't be the problem.
    They are not a problem because they have so low survivability and burst after beckon stomp is almost none, only autoattacks

Tournament & Ladder Leader XghostzX's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,204 Posts

I think STR is OP, always. The fact that STS failed to balance it is just pathetic. Literally one of three things the community asked for, and instead we get this stupid 300k 77 cap. There's nothing elite about that.

It doesn't even matter anymore. I only endgame because I still see my INT mage as a viable team player. I never expect kills - I'm always focused on support (but I'll end up getting more kills than I initially think). But at this point my gameplay is so used to this unfair disadvantage, that I've adjusted.

I would not have a problem with STR being OP if only people's ego weren't so **** high. That's honestly the only reason while I'll always be pissed at STS - for not controlling the attitude portrayed in end game, simply due to a lack of stats here and there.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to XghostzX For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

Bird nerf made all birds below L40 basically useless in PvP. No dodge, no crit, no hit.

It also killed L71 molten set PvP totally. Before swift birds were able to throw blast shots at 500+dmg to pure dex molten ballista bird. Ballista also dealt 400+ crit blast shots to swift birds. And with molten I actually dodged something.

But birds should not fully be unnerfed. I used to run around with 71 pink fbow and molten set and pure dex bird, killing savage bears relatively easy.
    I tried same setup after the great nerf and noticed that I didnt dodge anything and died instantly. Also, 110 crit was reduced to 75 and hit% too. Damage with fbow molten set used to be 375-405 and now it was like 290-330.

Everyone complains how underpowered mages are. Seriously, take a deep look at L45 ballista-halloween mage. 250 crits to melee bears and first nuke chunks off 90% of 690 health. Seriously? Support nuking tank class there. Wake up people!
    45 Rhino does like no damage at all and fox is good but rarely played because it requires good ping and a touchscreen device.

L45 mage does almost twice as much damage as L45 bird does. And bear does litle bit less than bird.
    I play L45 bear because its not OP so makes pvp a challenge. Also I dont like mages skills in general and bird relys annoyingly on dodge and they have terrible sustain so not that either. But im getting a 45 fox soon which is nice.

Seriously people, Fox is the only class that is not OP or underpowered at any level from 25-77. But I think their rabid bite should not have knockback and dodge buff should be unnerfed. Fox is equally as good against every class, It does decent damage, has decent debuffs, buffs, and has decent survivability.
    Some say, that endgame fox is underpowered, but really, it is hardest class to master in game so just learn which combos and tactics to use.

Back to my ideas:
    Nerf savage, take off 50 damage and 30 dodge, add 50 armor.
    Nerf fiery, take off 25 armor, add a mana boost of +150
    Dex sets: Add 25-30 damage to all sets or weapons L66+

Mage: Nerf damage buff, take off 15 crit
    Bird: Buff Focus, back to original, add 20 armor to dodge buff, double the debuff of break armor
    Bear: Make HS snare shorter, because perma stun is not fun at all. Nerf damage reduction of HS and add it to CB
    Fox: Boost to damage buff and return dodge buff to original
    Rhino: Buff damage buff by +20dmg and make taunt more annoying by doubling the rate of hits it gives.

Make Mage and Bear have their damage buff skills at level 22
    UMMMM....no.
    "Just because ur better than me doesnt mean i suck" ~ Elpsy

#ProfessionalNoob#FreeThePotatoes

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

I think pvp should stay how it is.
    To compare each class is like comparing an apple and an orange.
    Which one is better? It's completely preference.
    At least pvp isn't like one class having an extreme amount of dodge crit hit health damage and armor. That class would be nerfed.
    Mages have crit and ms. Bears have armor and some doge. Birds have some dodge, crit, and hit. Foxes have Dodge and Crit. Rhinos could have better skills, however.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by iRandom View Post
    At least pvp isn't like one class having an extreme amount of dodge crit hit health damage and armor. That class would be nerfed.
    Mages have crit and ms. Bears have armor and some doge. Birds have some dodge, crit, and hit. Foxes have Dodge and Crit. Rhinos could have better skills, however.

No it doesnt work like that. Birds should counter bears and mages should counter birds. Now mages lose to birds and bears kill both classes easily. In lower levels, bears kill birds and mages deal 3x more damage than birds, and have heal and armor buff and mana shield and everything

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    270 Posts

Bears have "some" dodge? Bears have like 80+ buffed. That's not just "some" dodge, it's too much dodge.
    I'm sure bears can survive fine with str arm and 60ish dodge in pve.

BOO!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Rescind For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

No it doesnt work like that. Birds should counter bears and mages should counter birds. Now mages lose to birds and bears kill both classes easily. In lower levels, bears kill birds and mages deal 3x more damage than birds, and have heal and armor buff and mana shield and everything
    Since i don't have an str bear i can't say much but i can say that my mage and bird can kill a bear.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rescind View Post
    Bears have "some" dodge? Bears have like 80+ buffed. That's not just "some" dodge, it's too much dodge.
    I'm sure bears can survive fine with str arm and 60ish dodge in pve.
    FINE!
    Bears have more dodge than birds.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

If u still want bears to be nerfed, than just unnerf birds and improve rhinos.
    No need to nerf bears lel.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Opness is all about perspective, one class with particular gear maybe op for some specific classes but may not op for something else not only that, sometime 2hit kill make a class op, if somehow he can't do 2hit kill, it maybe even underpowered.

Considering all of this including how hard it is for devs for doing these reabalace trying attempt, I wanna say this - devs should ban higher lvl sets in PvP, at least this gonna fix a lot. It's not really possible for devs to balance all of this that kept getting arrived as new caps a arrived aka new sets.

And crystal I thought about int mages, int mages doesnt fall under non-str?

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,058 Posts

Banning equipment in pvp is not the solution. People spend hours lvled up to 77 and spend several millions to get the best equipment. Hard work in games should indeed result in slight advantage, there's nothing wrong with the system itself.

The problem is str set's ridiculous power at endgame. Str set has no disadvantages, it has highest armor, high damage and crit + dodge. Str set should be the tanking set meaning high survivability at the cost of damage. Crit and damage should be lowered significantly for the 1h set to be the proper tanking set as it should be. I'd like to see 2h str set to get a dmg boost so it would be the proper dps bear's go to gear. STG rly needs to make gear class specific to counter the pallies, mages are supposed to be the dps and support class, not overall Godmode and eliminating the ability to equip other than own designated gear makes all classes viable, bears for tanking/dps, mages dps/support and birds dps.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dudetus View Post
    Banning equipment in pvp is not the solution. People spend hours lvled up to 77 and spend several millions to get the best equipment. Hard work in games should indeed result in slight advantage, there's nothing wrong with the system itself.

The problem is str set's ridiculous power at endgame. Str set has no disadvantages, it has highest armor, high damage and crit + dodge. Str set should be the tanking set meaning high survivability at the cost of damage. Crit and damage should be lowered significantly for the 1h set to be the proper tanking set as it should be. I'd like to see 2h str set to get a dmg boost so it would be the proper dps bear's go to gear. STG rly needs to make gear class specific to counter the pallies, mages are supposed to be the dps and support class, not overall Godmode and eliminating the ability to equip other than own designated gear makes all classes viable, bears for tanking/dps, mages dps/support and birds dps.
    Very true, especially for mage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    270 Posts

I don't think gear should be class specific. It destroys the variety of weapons you can use. Also that would mean that each class would need to stick to the same weapons types like for bird would be talon+wing, xbow, and bow. Although pvp at lower lvls isn't like endgame, it feels nice killing people with my warbird.

BOO!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    118 Posts

If u still want bears to be nerfed, than just unnerf birds and improve rhinos.
    No need to nerf bears lel.
    But what about the poor int mages?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    118 Posts

I think that increasing the effect of int on mages' skill damage significantly would solve the pally problem, and would help when vsing bears. Then, you un-nerf birds so that they aren't getting a hard time. They would do well vs bears and vs mages since they have increased buff effects to counter the extra damage from the int mages.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dudetus View Post

damage boost for 2H set? Propably you mean skill damage boost because buffed damage with that set is already like 550 which is just crazy. I have noticed that many 2H swords give less skill damage than their 1H partner