Thread: New Effects/New Revolution/Halloween Ideas

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Default New Effects/New Revolution/Halloween Ideas

Could you make new gems with effects? Lootable gems maybe make them have the same drop rate as Harg Hammer? You know like EMT and Uhh I forgot the other gem. It's so plain with just plat gems, maybe make Elemental Gems like the plat weapons. Gems that make clones as you move around, gems that can make you glow and shine. I just noticed DL barely has effects than the other STS games

And for Halloween maybe have lootable weapons like a grim reapers scythe. Or change the weapon in the Thursday 11th pack make it a chainsaw. Hmmm pets can you make pets that can actually walk lol. Idk a Annabelle doll would be cute, Chuckie? Uhh have new lootable vanities instead of murder alls. Maybe have wings? I know there's the top with wings, but what about the male toons?

Just throwing suggestions out there, hopefully some would be implemented into the game, or all would be the bomb. DL should evolve!! A lot of people are tired of the same thing every year. STS, what do you say? Is it possible?? 😊 Help out this bored dying community. ✌️

PS: If there's any errors typos, sorry was just typing whatever came to my mind 😜

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wontwang For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    412 Posts

the can give the machete a glowing effect fire,ice, etc.
    Using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Wontwang View Post
    Could you make new gems with effects? Lootable gems maybe make them have the same drop rate as Harg Hammer? You know like EMT and Uhh I forgot the other gem. It's so plain with just plat gems, maybe make Elemental Gems like the plat weapons. Gems that make clones as you move around, gems that can make you glow and shine. I just noticed DL barely has effects than the other STS games

And for Halloween maybe have lootable weapons like a grim reapers scythe. Or change the weapon in the Thursday 11th pack make it a chainsaw. Hmmm pets can you make pets that can actually walk lol. Idk a Annabelle doll would be cute, Chuckie? Uhh have new lootable vanities instead of murder alls. Maybe have wings? I know there's the top with wings, but what about the male toons?

Just throwing suggestions out there, hopefully some would be implemented into the game, or all would be the bomb. DL should evolve!! A lot of people are tired of the same thing every year. STS, what do you say? Is it possible?? �� Help out this bored dying community. ✌️

PS: If there's any errors typos, sorry was just typing whatever came to my mind ��

Actually your idea is kinda nice may be they should new Masks or cool outfit or bring back old stuff for a week new hair styles .There is alot of stuff they can do in DL.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    170 Posts

i didnt read any of this but im gonna personally give you all a honk. HONK!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    68 Posts

Yay +1

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk