Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Prizes For Event - Vanity (Must Read)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jiph View Post
    Make it no tradable again and after event there should be available to everyone for plat just with different colors like jesters
    Lol no ty

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    561 Posts

LMFAO..you guys seriously. 1st not making them not tradable and losing your minds...now to make it bound after its sold to "1" person. I say no, if its tradable. just leave it. Now that I could buy them later in the year...maybe next event, they should stay bound to LB runners just so people don't think that STS is taking there money lol.
    Last edited by octavos; 10-29-2014 at 01:09 PM.
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=54483&dateline=131136  6901
    PL-Ghosts | SL-DL-AL- Ghost | SL-DL-AL-Octavos

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to octavos For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

Seriously?

When it was not tradable, you guys want it to be tradeable.

STS then made it tradable to please you guys, but the same bunch of you want it to be untradable again.

Now I can imagine how frustrated a STS developer is when making a further decision.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to csyui For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    400 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by csyui View Post
    Seriously?

When it was not tradable, you guys want it to be tradeable.

STS then made it tradable to please you guys, but the same bunch of you want it to be untradable again.

Now I can imagine how frustrated a STS developer is when making a further decision.
    This is just to make tradeable as 'more rare'. To increase value lol...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

Yes Yes.. Names on LB should be get their reward tradeable, cause spending much for the LB event.. Prize belong to the worth

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Agree 100% let's get this to happen....lot of time goes into running for lb as well as gold or plat, this would make it more like right

Ign Funrldrekter

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    506 Posts

Make it no tradable again and after event there should be available to everyone for plat just with different colors like jesters
    A recolored version wont make people happy im 100% sure, just like the black/white jesters.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Haligali For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

I'm for making them like chest/eggs, once opened its yours, I love the thought of getting a big return on the efforts put in to this event, yes I can see the point of some wanting to try it on, but honestly I could keep the rogue one and still sell 2 for a lot. Great idea

Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Guys it is tradable, its just the concept of rarity. Imagine 75 vanities from each class tradable to the whole community, eventually price will fall..on the other hand imagine those same 75 vanities are stacked once equipped which means when the availability decreases the demand increases and the value becomes even more worthier. Crier, jester etc. those are just vanities but the demand is high not because they stack but because they're rare. Anyways you can freely share your point of view but i think this suggestion will benefit the actual value of the item in the coming days, but thats just my opinion..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    561 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xcs View Post
    Guys it is tradable, its just the concept of rarity. Imagine 75 vanities from each class tradable to the whole community, eventually price will fall.
    People retire, people get banned...things get lost. Those items will retain there value. Its just a matter of perspective.
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=54483&dateline=131136  6901
    PL-Ghosts | SL-DL-AL- Ghost | SL-DL-AL-Octavos

Guardian of Alterra FluffNStuff's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    551 Posts

Guys it is tradable, its just the concept of rarity. Imagine 75 vanities from each class tradable to the whole community, eventually price will fall..on the other hand imagine those same 75 vanities are stacked once equipped which means when the availability decreases the demand increases and the value becomes even more worthier. Crier, jester etc. those are just vanities but the demand is high not because they stack but because they're rare. Anyways you can freely share your point of view but i think this suggestion will benefit the actual value of the item in the coming days, but thats just my opinion..
    Sounds like a fantastic idea, but if it applies to these, it should apply across the board. As soon as you equip it, you can NEVER resell it. That goes for Jester's, Arlors, Commandos ....
    Wow! I love this idea! Can't wait to see the new prices!

The Hundred Acre Legends:
    HunnySniper - HunnyStorm
    Please Fill out the End Game Pet Survey!|||||| What's With that Shield Icon?

15. The Following User Says Thank You to FluffNStuff For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    512 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by FluffNStuff View Post
    Sounds like a fantastic idea, but if it applies to these, it should apply across the board. As soon as you equip it, you can NEVER resell it. That goes for Jester's, Arlors, Commandos ....
    Wow! I love this idea! Can't wait to see the new prices!
    Errr no thanks.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Seems like a good idea/compromise: put the Vanities in a chest much like the Haunted Ring chests (but in this case you would know exactly which vanity is in the chest-named 'rogue Necropolis LB vanity', or 'warrior Necropolis LB Vanity, something like that). The chests can be traded but the vanity itself cannot. Smart.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,353 Posts

Hello everyone, this thread is about the vanities for the LB winners in the halloween event. Here is the idea, i suggest that those vanities bond or stack once equipped. They can still be tradable just like the eggs but once equipped they bond into the character. The reason for this suggestion is because it gives more value to the items. Previous prizes from events like eggs had value because it stacks once hatched. If those vanities bond once equipped they wont pass to everyone in game nor lose there value because they are tradable in the first place...I kindly urge STS to look into it and consider how much it would benefit the players that participated in the event, not to mention the time, effort and gold they put into all this..

+1
    Last edited by Avaree; 10-29-2014 at 03:50 PM.
    Avy
    12-2012

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Hmm, i see where you guys are coming from. However, what if someone wants to just try it on for a day, then sell it after they show off the vanity or something. For example, i am running hard and if i do get top 25 and get vanity, i want to feel accomplished by wearing it around, eventually ill sell it. Just a thought

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    506 Posts

Its sounds good, but what about the already granted contest winners vanity, do those remain tradeable? They already sold them.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

Talk about having your cake and eating it too...

When will it be enough?
    Lvl 46 Mage - Sorcerie|Lvl 46 Rogue - Noxbolt

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Make solid gold tradable and lb vanitys no tradable

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

I think most people are seeing the big picture here of what's happening. Before people rail on me, I want to say I find it understandable as the math is iffy for the event actually paying off to players. The cost of energy, plat, and just plain old time is high to win and stay in the top 25.

I do find it bothersome though that it's almost like a leaderboard union here for these support posts. All I see is people who paid a lot of money to run the event, who are already very rich in game, asking to reconcile the cost and further increase the amount of money that is in current game circulation into their own hands. It's not wrong to ask, but I really don't like the thought of it. There is a reason why many people stopped at around 30th-50th place because they realized that it wasn't worth the cost.

Out of the 36 posts here so far we have at least 12 players from the top leaderboard supporting it. Most of the same people wanted all the vanities to be trade-able too when it was initially suggested. All this is going to do is concentrate more money in fewer hands for people who should have seen the writing on the wall. I understand completely wanting to do this as I would probably feel the same way, but I just can't agree to this proposition. If STG decides to go with this type of implementation all I see is that the people who spend so much money on plat are able to bend STG to their will. For the majority of the AL population this would not be a good decision. If you ran the event just hold the item for a year and pray they don't release similar or recoloured versions next Halloween.
    ORIGINAL ART BY CARLOS ORTEGA ELIZALDE
    46 R/W/M | <E N I G M A T I C> | CARROTS

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jexetta For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    475 Posts

Make solid gold tradable and lb vanitys no tradable
    Is the Halloween punch? Party started already?