Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Sorcerer class. Balance?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Amadorbibidor View Post
    I know about timing my skills but Its very complicated and tricky. Also best build to beat a warrior it's different from the best build to beat a rogue and we have to switch constantly.. Mage is more luck or clarvidulence cause you have to use a build depending on his build and it's very complicated to find out his build before you fight him. It's a headache for us, we need to work 5x times more than other classes to be good and we still have disadvantage with warriors. They just know, survive somehow till his shield finishes and then he gonna insta-die. I think that the disadvantage of fighting a warrior and the quantity of work and dedication we need to control correctly our mage that is very hard can be considered reasons to balance classes. Rogues in 1 week kill mages easily with the "wait for shield to end" strategy and we need months of tactics and deaths and practice to kill that rogue that started pvp 1 week ago. It's not just about stats, I played rogue, it's 5x times easier than mages (to control). We kinda need a balance on this. Thanks for replying here.
    It could be tricky but that's the fun of it. In this way you are really feeling that you are playing. It would be so boring to just press a button and the enemy can drop dead.

As for the rogues. I did not encounter one who can just wait until my shield is gone.
    Last edited by andreim; 10-30-2014 at 06:48 AM.
    ~I'm dreaming while writing. See the above result~