Thread: Cry Me A Pendant

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

Default Cry Me A Pendant

The crying and complaining has well-surpassed the discomfort caused by all my perceived injustices in this game...

"money-hungy" "too hard" "too easy" "not good enough" "pay to play" "lazy coding"

If you find these phrases in your vernacular, please do yourself (and by consequence, us) a favour and try to remember the blissful fun and eagerness to play when you first began—before you were "wronged", "abused", "neglected", "scammed", "swindled", "ganged", and "cheated" by your peers and by STS.

Once you have sat on that feeling for a while and started reliving your early days from your archive of screenshots, go into your sign-in screen and make a new character...don't look for any of your current friends or guildies, just play. Spend money as you wish, make some friends, have a few challenges...and when you're done playing, turn it off, and live the rest of your day separate from the game, and enjoy life.

Make the most of the game and all things you do, but don't expect more than what is there. You will only disappoint yourself. If something has stressed you, and you're unable to return to your happy-medium, it's time to move on and seek other ventures...and that is just life, to my telling.

Have a wonderful day all.
    Last edited by conradev; 11-14-2014 at 05:01 PM.

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to conradev For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    512 Posts

The addiction..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    223 Posts

Ya know this would help me in SL! But...as a noob...I despised al. XD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

nice one conradcool!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

1 < 3
    Godfather of Arlor
    HSGuild.com | HS Thread | H.O.F | HS Store | HS Discord

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

fantastic points! it is just a game... Going outside now.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by conradev View Post
    The crying and complaining has well-surpassed the discomfort caused by all my perceived injustices in this game...

"money-hungy" "too hard" "too easy" "not good enough" "pay to play" "lazy coding"

If you find these phrases in your vernacular, please do yourself (and by consequence, us) a favour and try to remember the blissful fun and eagerness to play when you first began—before you were "wronged", "abused", "neglected", "scammed", "swindled", "ganged", and "cheated" by your peers and by STS.

Once you have sat on that feeling for a while and started reliving your early days from your archive of screenshots, go into your sign-in screen and make a new character...don't look for any of your current friends or guildies, just play. Spend money as you wish, make some friends, have a few challenges...and when you're done playing, turn it off, and live the rest of your day separate from the game, and enjoy life.

Make the most of the game and all things you do, but don't expect more than what is there. You will only disappoint yourself. If something has stressed you, and you're unable to return to your happy-medium, it's time to move on and seek other ventures...and that is just life, to my telling.

That is exactly what I'd be doing if the game worked..
    Using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Name:  1416032056968.jpg
Views: 278
Size:  33.8 KB

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    190 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Moehummer View Post
    Name:  1416032056968.jpg
Views: 278
Size:  33.8 KB
    Lols

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,042 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by conradev View Post

This is possibly the best post you've ever made. nice
    You never know what you can do until you try
    There are two ways of doing something: right, and again.