Quote Originally Posted by Serancha View Post
Thanks Kali. Top list is not a focus for us these days, but there is some satisfaction in consistently being the smallest guild in the top ten.

I think we'll be turning off recruiting next event though. Too many people come just to get parties for runs and then take off after, which isn't something we want in a guild focused on stability. We did get some solid new members though, so still pleased.
Same with us....we had probably two dozen players leave in the past 24 hours with no explanation.

I'm now taking a hardcore line on recruits. In order to make it when I am the officer in charge, you must run with me in Tombs, Jagged Trail and other select maps and feel the full weight of Kali pulls.

If I can't pound you into the ground, burn off all your ankh and make you feel totally overwhelmed, then perhaps you make the cut....maybe.

I agree, I'm really fed up with these guild hoppers. We want stability....never would have suspected that so many opportunists would want to join elite farming guilds for unprofitable events.

I want to do some training with some of your folks and show you some new pulls we've come up with. Lots of fun! We should do some cross guild work soon. Things are already getting slow in the tombs, and I'm looking for victims these days.