Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: This Weekend! 2x Odds for Mythic and Arcane Item in Locked Grand Crates of the Watch!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Robhawk

Quote Originally Posted by mmaachilles211 View Post
    *sigh* bro u admit that you know that opening the locks is a gamble...sometimes you win and most of the times you lose. Instead of sitting here complaining about the same thing that everyone feels when they say "they were robbed!!!!" Consider this. Sts doesn't make you buy plat...sts doesn't make you open the crates. All of the above actions are your own Your anger and your poor choice of words are your own doing man. If you can't live with the possibility that when you gamble you may lose then bro you really shouldn't risk the gamble. Cheers.
    Well... Yes...

Imho its like that:

Opening 50 lockeds or less, chances are good you wont get anything.
    Opening 200 lockeds or more, chances for getting NOTHING are seriously low.

But hey i can remember after the last double odds -weekend STS said there was a mistake and all got the gold/platinum back... perhaps its the same now. STS is somehow famous for making the same mistakes more then once... LULZ !

If this is no bug atm it was my last "plat purchase adventure", gonna do some PVP till my gear isnt competetive and then good bye !
    I wasted around 500$ in 2 years on this game which is around 20$ per month but when its enough its enough you know and i tell you ITS ENOUGH ! I dont regret spending the money, its a cool game but the mistakes they make ( f.e. breeze atm) and the time they need to fix things isnt worth 20$ a month, at least for me!

ps: Im calm and chilled again but the contents from the former "rage mode postings" above still remains.
    Last edited by Robhawk; 01-09-2015 at 08:40 AM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Robhawk For This Useful Post: