Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Crafted Pinks Comparison to Lv 50 equips

Guardian of Alterra Physiologic's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Seems like they decided to take away the strengths of each class and try to help out on their weaknesses -
    Archers suck at surviving, so they sacrifice damage for health boost (though I'd rather take an increase in actual health than H/s).
    Bears suck at damage, so they sacrifice tanking abilities for a damage boost.
    And I have no idea why mages change from M/s to H/s.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Problem is when your defense goes down, that health boost means nada. 6/s with a loss of 5 defense is basically a gain of 1 HP if an enemy attacks at a 1 second rate.

So instead of getting one shotted for 813, I'll get one shotted for 818 while gaining 6 HP. Great.
    Beefymeat - Lvl 55 DexBird
    Deiacev - Lvl 31 Vamp

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I'd say most of us are no where near having a full set and/or ready to craft yet. Let's discuss what you think they SHOULD be. The devs are good at listening, if you need proof, the two latest updates were 'bout it 'bout it.

I'd like to see a damage increase when you craft something, not necessarily swapping dodge for damage, or swapping anything for that matter; it should only add to the item.

ELITE
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    143 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BeardedBear View Post
    I'd say most of us are no where near having a full set and/or ready to craft yet. Let's discuss what you think they SHOULD be. The devs are good at listening, if you need proof, the two latest updates were 'bout it 'bout it.

I'd like to see a damage increase when you craft something, not necessarily swapping dodge for damage, or swapping anything for that matter; it should only add to the item.
    I fully agree with that! I mean crafting seems to take time and money, just to get a shift from a stat I want to something that I could do without? It should only add to the item. I haven't invested any real time into crafting, and from the sounds of things I'm not sure I ever will.

Guardian of Alterra Physiologic's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BeardedBear View Post

Bearded, I need your input in the thread I just created. Just figure out what I need to edit, or what you think is best as well.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...afting-Dilemma