Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: How do we know that it's a "x2" weekend etc!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    65 Posts

What id like is an explanation of how to odds work, not the rate but how it actually works, for example do we all actually have our own individual luck, by this I mean when we reroll for items whilst farming thats our own individual luck, nothing that anyone else loots can effect what we get,( excluding items such as the planar pendant). Or is this whole game/ system, for example every certain amount of crates opened on a whole a arcane drops or mythic drops or every time the system decides to drop a arcane the next person to open a crate gets it, in my opinion I think it must work in a way simular to this, which sort of gives everyone an equal chance to get "lucky", but I don't think we have our own individual luck, where no matter how many crates are opened or how many arcanes are looted that it wont effect the way out luck turns out, because it will.

In a sense there is actually no such thing as luck when it comes to crates loot or anything, its about timing... happening to open that chest at a specific moment, or happening to be at the end of arena run at a specific moment, but I suppose by most its what would be interpreted as getting " lucky", however getting lucky is based on many other factors its not really random.
    Last edited by lethaljade; 01-19-2015 at 04:50 PM. Reason: drinking wine doesn't help typing skills ^^.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to lethaljade For This Useful Post: