Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Cupid's Clash! A Level 15 Twink TDM Tournament | Discussion Thread

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Sidd im sorry but you are totally wrong . Someone without Para Gem can kill others WITH para gem , its same with Arcane Pets.
    If you have Arcane Gears but no skill , you ARE defeatable .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    Yes, but the tournament is showing otherwise. Additionally, the pets that do exist are usually the cheaper pets. It's rare to see a Nekro or SnS at L15.
    Makes sense only 2 sns and 2-3 nekro maybe

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

I have a mage, and enso ring, just cant afford para gems atm lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Danisafi View Post
    Sidd im sorry but you are totally wrong . Someone without Para Gem can kill others WITH para gem , its same with Arcane Pets.
    Sorry but gear i.e.para gem makes a huge difference i have played withpara/without it as well my dmg with 1para=167 without is just mere147 killing rouges,mage feels lot easier with para than u think and i have nevr heard an full arcane gear user of same class lose to a full myth gear user of same class at endgame yea u gotta choose ur right skills as well(lightning etc not the way u play u cant expect winning by a pve build).

siddhantsingh<turbo>(lvl41mage)
    lukepvp(retired)(lvl25tank)
    sidpvp<nvm>(lvl15mage)

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

I've played with both para and non para , if you cant kill rogues then you See why mage should geht buffed btw ^^ . I've played a full mythic endgame warrior and i kinda farmed elo gun mages with singe and co

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

In Case Encase ( lol ) is a rogue she's right bcoz endgame and twink rogues just need 2 aimeds to kill enemy rogue.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by siddhant View Post
    Sorry but gear i.e.para gem makes a huge difference i have played withpara/without it as well my dmg with 1para=167 without is just mere147 killing rouges,mage feels lot easier with para than u think and i have nevr heard an full arcane gear user of same class lose to a full myth gear user of same class at endgame yea u gotta choose ur right skills as well(lightning etc not the way u play u cant expect winning by a pve build).
    I can guarantee u all of them who has submitted as 4 teams so far HAVE DECENT SKILLS to deal with

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Yes i have xD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

It was not an issue at end game tournament because most players already have an arcane pet in end game. However, most players do not have an arcane ring at end game. So, they did not allow arcane rings to be used in the tournament. Now, with twinking, not many players have arcane pets. So, in a way, arcane pets are the twink player's arcane ring. I believe this is the reason why people are requesting to disallow them or limit the amount of arcane pets per team.

You may be right, although I really feel a similar argument could be made for paras/eyes. After all, if you start using many of these you will end up spending about as much as a good arcane pet.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    446 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Goldenlotus View Post
    You may be right, although I really feel a similar argument could be made for paras/eyes. After all, if you start using many of these you will end up spending about as much as a good arcane pet.
    The thing is, most people can switch out an arcane pet for a legendary/mythic pet. Not a lot of people can switch out to a different item that doesn't have para because it might be their only weapon, item, set, etc.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Goldenlotus View Post
    I am confused as to why no arcane pets wasn't an issue at the end game tourney? It's much cheaper to gear a twink after all.
    And as anyone who actually plays level 15 knows, the issue with sign-up is the lack of pro mages. This has to do with the class faults of course.
    As someone who worked hard in game to save gold and buy good pets, this would be really disappointing; especially since I bought my pet with this tourney in mind :-/
    As was mentioned, if we take out arcane pets there is still the issue of some having many more para and eye gems than others. Should we not allow those as well?
    The fact is mages are squishy always dieing without arcane pet life of mage is very hard even i have felt on going and making a war when venom would just jugg and i would die 3-4times during a gang but then i would think tank isnt my class so i still play as mage with a horrible kdr and just yesterday we were practicing a 2vs2 with satty and luvburst(buffalo guild) both of them were my friends and i knew they were better than me but the rouge who was with me misinterpreted as buffalo wanting to have 5vs5 with us and in the end end up calling pro rouges from mac (ally guild) so mac rouges all were 16 i guess had no problem with me being mage but it was 2rouges from my own guild telling me to swap with mage i asked y he said he is 16 and i was like just becauz he is 16 doesnt get him better skills than me had they told me to swap with an arcane pet user mage i would have understood and swapped but that was really annoying swapping to just a lvl16 zzz and the rouge
    With whom i was playing 2vs2 end up calling me paper mage lolzz so i left imp and joined buffalo it is mage who has always had to prove his skills another example would be zeus tank(lvl15 and when he was in imp)was allowed to take part in 3vs3i guess against fnf both team had 2blocks i guess so fnf had 3lvl16tank
    We had 1lvl15and 1lvl16 tank and a lvl16mage and i remember zeus himself telling to swap mage with rouge and guess what the rouge ended up in total
    Fail they had to tell the block to flag and end the match so my quest is y wasnt a lvl15tank told to swap with 16 just becauz he has skills right ....

sidpvp<nvm>(lvl15mage)

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Weren't we talkin about lv15? Lmao

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by toxorto View Post
    4 teams singed up now and only 4 more days left until the registration ends. I am personally a rogue twink at this bracket and I can't find a good tank/mage who wants to participate!
    If u just need a mage/tank who just wanna participate just add me to ur team and maybe in game ask chamqion if he would like to participate but when i asked him he said he doesnt own any arcane pet so he wont take part but u can try or ask brufuzzz maybe

sidpvp<nvm>(lvl15mage)

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Just enjoy this Tournament and have Fun even if you are on the last place . Not everything is about being place 1-2 and winning or losing . Thats all i say to this and now good night my friends

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

Just enjoy this Tournament and have Fun even if you are on the last place . Not everything is about being place 1-2 and winning or losing . Thats all i say to this and now good night my friends
    Nite and gl finding ice brut set lvl15

sidpvp<nvm>(lvl15mage)

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Ive got it ^^

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    144 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Brufuzzz View Post
    You will never get 16 teams signed for this tournament... I am curious if there are even 16 pvp mages active on lv 15?

I don't think that it has anything to do with allowing an arcane pet or not, cause with Fraline's tournament you also only had like 4 mages signed in total.

Perhaps you should also allow a setup like: 1x warrior and 2x rogue.

@Venomisiz post: I agree with him to announce this tournament in-game as well each hour.. A lot people aren't aware yet about this tournament. (p.s. Venomisiz is chubby)
    this is true, bru, mages are hard to find in twinks but i do know theres twinks out there in 15 hiding just because they are under geared. Nobody picks a non arcane mage, right? most mages there are non arcanes, lol

cute is just my cover

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fraline View Post
    this is true, bru, mages are hard to find in twinks but i do know theres twinks out there in 15 hiding just because they are under geared. Nobody picks a non arcane mage, right? most mages there are non arcanes, lol
    There are only abt 5 arcane mage user and 5non arcane mage user at 15who are
    active.

sidpvp<nvm>(lvl15mage)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

Encouraging people to play twinks I see here..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Froxanthar View Post
    Encouraging people to play twinks I see here..
    Any problem with players playing twink?

sidpvp<nvm>(lvl15mage)