Thread: Skill fails

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Default Skill fails

Sometimes when I charge a skill and try to do it, it sometime fails. By fail I mean when I charge the skill and it is ready to be activated, suddenly I get stunned, frozen or terrified and because of this my skill has failed. I have to wait for the cooldown then. Waiting for a cooldown when I didn't use my skill but got failed?

The skills that seems to fail are the most important ones in PvP (Horn, packs, lifegiver, shield, razor, venge, jugg, ...).

So my question is, is stun, freeze a,d terrify intended to fail skills or wut? Cos when I fail my horn in a clash (ctf or tdm), the chances of my team being dead is really high.
    If it isn't meant to be like that, then please fix it.

I hope you do understand what I'm trying to say.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

I think they fail because you got stunned at the same time the skill was activated

Overweightank

Quote Originally Posted by Migzorille View Post
    I think they fail because you got stunned at the same time the skill was activated
    Yep. Also idk if i want this to be fixed, because it gives a tactical edge to PvP. I personally hate it when it happens, but it makes PvP more scary, which is a good thing. Idc for it to be fixed or not. I like the fact it makes the game more challenging and that once it fails, you need to be quick and make a 'Plan B' before you and your team dies!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Overweightank View Post
    Yep. Also idk if i want this to be fixed, because it gives a tactical edge to PvP. I personally hate it when it happens, but it makes PvP more scary, which is a good thing. Idc for it to be fixed or not. I like the fact it makes the game more challenging and that once it fails, you need to be quick and make a 'Plan B' before you and your team dies!
    How can you make a plan b when everybody in your team is relying on your horn?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Migzorille View Post
    Yes, this is what I mean... Need to wait for the cooldown while I didn't use the skill

Overweightank

Quote Originally Posted by Konviict View Post
    Yes, this is what I mean... Need to wait for the cooldown while I didn't use the skill
    its a tactic. It's needed trust me... If it was made normal, then PvP would be a hella lot harder. be thankful its there P:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Overweightank View Post
    its a tactic. It's needed trust me... If it was made normal, then PvP would be a hella lot harder. be thankful its there P:
    Nah, its nothing about tactic. For example everytime a breeze user freezes me, i get unfrozen in a few secs then again frozen and my horn fails between the time i was getting back frozen

Theres no tactic when u do 1v2, 2v3 etc, everybody is just relying on your horn.... --'

Maybe you misunderstood; my skill fails -> it shows a cooldown however i didnt use the skill

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

learn the timing to release ur skills, u might enjoy giving 1st death to opponent's warrior instead of their rogue / mage.
    i enjoyed this, and proud because i am a tank, and sometimes i killed a warrior earlier which is supposed to be the last man standing.