Quote Originally Posted by notfaded1 View Post
This sounds good but answer this... how is STS supposed to make money then?
If not crates then what? More energy??? Energy on normal maps maybe?
I for one dont like the idea of 50k and 100k on lockeds. Remiem have stated previously that STS is trying to find a way to make the gap between poor and rich players smaller. By taking this action they would do the complete oposite.

I like Serancha's idea of having Elite bosses droping more than 100gold. But it should not be a way of making gold, just balancing the costs of the run (ankhs, pots).

And answering to your question, STS still have plenty of ways to make money, ppl still pop crates and lets not forget that with bosses killing you in 1 hit ANKH sale increased a lot.

I have read a lot of sugestions/comments about this topic and at the begining I was thinking economy was broken as well. But lets not forget we are about to get a new expansion, so everyone is saving their gold, that's one reason for prices to fall a bit. Even so, I dont realy think it is broken, prices are coming back to what they should've always been, inflaction was very high and it will take a time for ppl to adjust to this.

I do think that economy is a bit unbalanced since most of the times you cant cover the costs of farming with bsoses drops. But that is just a minimal adjustment on the gold they drop as Serancha suggested.