Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Red Cupid Wings Tradeable

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

I vote the Red Cupid stay untradeable but the rest of the new vanities tradeable. Just my 2c

2.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #22
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    875 Posts

We hear your pleas on this, however given the nature of the free event and being able to farm to your hearts content the boss and potential openings of the boxes at this time we feel that it is an appropriate way to have exclusive/earned vanities for this event! Keep farming and I'm sure you'll get the wings that you are after

Thanks for the feedback, we're always listening and keeping these ideas in mind for future events.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    655 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Carapace View Post
    We hear your pleas on this, however given the nature of the free event and being able to farm to your hearts content the boss and potential openings of the boxes at this time we feel that it is an appropriate way to have exclusive/earned vanities for this event! Keep farming and I'm sure you'll get the wings that you are after

Thanks for the feedback, we're always listening and keeping these ideas in mind for future events.

I opened close to 100 and didn't get golden wings for any class. I already have a few repeats of the hat sets though... Sigh, that's a lot of duplicates that I will need to delete just to reach the wings
    IGN: Kakashi <Deviant Misfits> - We run PVE!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

But what can i do whit x7 golden mage wings, x6 each class sets and 5x huhglulu wings for warr? just remove them and keep farming?
    Lvl46 Rogue - Enterradora || Lvl46 Mage - Enterradori || Lvl41 Warrior - Enterradore

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    203 Posts

Im now beginninng to support, the tradeable vanities from cupid portal. Im getting tired killing Hugthulu and getting a million vanities for sorcs and warrior.
    Kronos Divine Guild Development PICS HERE -- PVP VIDS HERE AL Retiree

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

This is absolutely ridiculous! Speaking of "earned vanities" : I opened +100 chests and im full of mage and warrior items (im a rogue). This is really sad, I find it more as a waste of time. I see others getting vanities for their class, lots of vanities, some people are left behind that get items for different class, so its just frustrating. At least make them available to be given as a gift. Else, its a waste of time, pots, gold.
    There are no bindings I can't escape. No trap I can't evade. No doors I can't open.
    I am coming for you. Pleasant dreams
    EOS FOREVER/IGN - Rux (retired)

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Ruzada For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

So to hear ya al unlucky first time ever im lucky i got the golden wings aftr opening 3 chests and i got the right clas

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    203 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ruzada View Post
    This is absolutely ridiculous! Speaking of "earned vanities" : I opened +100 chests and im full of mage and warrior items (im a rogue). This is really sad, I find it more as a waste of time. I see others getting vanities for their class, lots of vanities, some people are left behind that get items for different class, so its just frustrating. At least make them available to be given as a gift. Else, its a waste of time, pots, gold.
    Yep same i open by batch of 10 i have 4+ set gold cupid for the other class! will never spend gold on the chest.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    203 Posts

Allow gifts only for this blasted vanities! 1 day farm still none my boss gonna kill me

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

I thought i would add my view to this ongoing discussion. If vanities are to remain not tradable can we at least get a chance to donate them to other less fortunate players? If this option is allowed i would gladly give out all my excess and let you all busk in sun next to me. These are one of the best vanities in the game and everyone should have them.

By the way, to all of you still trying your luck, try opening chests at lower lvls. I was positively surprised.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    561 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by grzena1982 View Post
    I thought i would add my view to this ongoing discussion. If vanities are to remain not tradable can we at least get a chance to donate them to other less fortunate players? If this option is allowed i would gladly give out all my excess and let you all busk in sun next to me. These are one of the best vanities in the game and everyone should have them.

By the way, to all of you still trying your luck, try opening chests at lower lvls. I was positively surprised.
    agreed, this is a love event after all...lets spread the love.
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=54483&dateline=131136  6901
    PL-Ghosts | SL-DL-AL- Ghost | SL-DL-AL-Octavos

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    203 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by grzena1982 View Post

yes please

*insert Taken dialogue here*

14.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #33
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    240 Posts

Hey guys,

I have cleaned up this thread. Let's make sure we are keeping it forum appropriate and friendly.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    177 Posts

Been farming since one day and got 3 gold rogue cupid wings, best part is i dont even have a rogue -_-.. And all my frnds who dont use warrior already got war cupid set -_-...

Edit: also since most people already got it, i usually have to do it solo which is super boring -_-
    Last edited by Iliketolol; 03-05-2015 at 05:59 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    111 Posts

Fair enough, but why not do what Ravager said and give them a liquidation value? We can do absolutely nothing with all the excess vanities that are not of our own class. Doing the token vanities as non-tradeable 100% makes sense. We got to pick and choose what to buy and are not forced to liquidate items. Here it's all we can do short of making an alt of that class.

So if we don't get to trade them then let the compromise be a liquidation value of 5k or something of that nature.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Enterradora View Post
    But what can i do whit x7 golden mage wings, x6 each class sets and 5x huhglulu wings for warr? just remove them and keep farming?
    Im mage and get 70% rogue and 20% tank vanetys....1 in 10 is for mage.. even tryed opening on tank and rogue, still %s pretty much same... only one i dont get is gold wing for mage, and i dont think i bother opening any more. The 1 hauntlet coin drop, 1600g in chest and love potions is a joke? some say open potions on boss, he get stunned then, lol what?? Such easy boss dont need stun and to find love pot in inventory at boss is just impossible before boss dead..
    Last edited by illwilly; 03-05-2015 at 04:34 PM. Reason: typo

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    655 Posts

Yeah, I hope STS reconsiders making the tradable. At this rate, I may never get the golden wings even if I open 200 more chests

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

I'm still trying to open my chests on a mage with the hope of getting a rogue vanity, failure.. that's what it is.

Chests opened : 117

7 Wings [Warrior]
    3 Wings [Mage]
    3 Wings [Rogue]

3 Cupids [Mage]
    1 Cupid [Warrior]
    0 Cupids [Rogue]

100+ Chests left, should I sell them or keep trying. Ugh.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    655 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pillowhead View Post
    I'm still trying to open my chests on a mage with the hope of getting a rogue vanity, failure.. that's what it is.

Chests opened : 117

7 Wings [Warrior]
    3 Wings [Mage]
    3 Wings [Rogue]

3 Cupids [Mage]
    1 Cupid [Warrior]
    0 Cupids [Rogue]

100+ Chests left, should I sell them or keep trying. Ugh.
    at least you got a golden

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    769 Posts

Carapace,
    The Lovecraft event is a very awesome event.

I would like to suggest a suggestion about the Red cupid vanities for the classes.
    Because they are to remain Exclusive, what if you guys changed the code a bit to be similar to the "Class Re-roll Elixer" from PL (where you only get stuff for your class)
    but in AL, not as an elixer, but rather as a way for if people do get a red cupid wing vanity, it will be for their class

or make them only tradable during the Lovecraft event, then when it ends, put them back as untradable
    This way, the vanities will still be exclusive, but friends and fellow guild members will be able to trade with each other for the item that fits their class.

thanks for reading
    -Ruizhe